Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

:'( Last chapter!!! I hope you enjoy and enjoyed!! Long speech afterwards! ;)

<3 Ky

 Previously: ~Lisey POV~

I had my hand intertwined with Seth's. He was so sweet... I looked out the window and smiled. I have been smiling so much this past week. I think its because I finally know what I am going to do with my life...

~2 Weeks Later~

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I can't tell him now. I threw it away and went back into the kitchen. I smiled and wrapped my hands around Seth's waist, trying to hide the news. "Seth..." I mumbled not really wanting to say it to him. He would probably drop the food when he hears...

"Yes? Is everything okay?" He asked turning around. I back up and barely above a whisper said;

"I'm pregnant..." 

~~~~~ 3rd Person POV ~~~~~

~8 Years Later (Both 26)~

Lisey hand in hand with Seth walked upstairs to make sure there 2 children are okay. There was going to be a child to be in a few months. "They are so peaceful..." Lisey whispered. Seth put his arm around her and they walked away closing the door and leaving a crack open. 

"You know I love you..." Seth whispered to her. She nodded and smiled.

"You tell me that everyday twice a day." Lisey mumbled back to him. It was a peaceful night for them. Luckily it was a Thursday. Or they would be struggling to get the kids to bed before 11. Speaking of time it was 9:30 PM. 

Lisey and Seth climbed into bed. "Do I look fat like this?" Lisey asked Seth who closed his eyes.

"What have I told you before...? No, your skinny for a pregnant women, actually. It looks like your not even 7 months pregnant. Probably 2 months! Just like with your others." He said rubbing her belly sweetly.

"Thank you, honey." Lisey said kissing Seth. They pulled away and layed on their backs and lasped their hands together. They smiled before drifting to sleep together.

~Another 8 Years Later (Both 34)~

They now had 4 children. Both twins 18 year olds, another is 10 and another is 5. They were still happily married. Lisey and Seth watched as their children waved to their first days of school. Little L.J. was 5 and it was her first day of elementary school. Luckily she had her 10 year old brother, S.J. to help her. 

The 18 year old sister and brother. Ilex (I-LEX) and twin brother Alex. They held hands walked to school and then split to go to their friends. While Seth went off to work, and Lisey too for now the first time since L.J. was born.

They were always happy. And watching their baby's grow up to adults, they cried.

At graduation. 

When they left to college.

And now it was going to happen 2 more times. They cried as they waved at them. They cried when The other 2 left. Now all they had left was each other... 

~Years And Years Later~

They were now 95. Old, and still in love. They always would say hi to their children and grandchildren. And even now grand-grandchildren. They sat on the park bench. This was the park they first made love in.

They were talking their last breaths at this time. They smiled at each other. They lived happy lifes. And now they knew they were going to die. 

The next day... They died in bed together. Holding hands. Smiling and before they died. They each said to each other...

"I will always love you... See you in heaven"

~A/N~

OMG I got so teary eyed... So so so sad. Anyways here comes the long speech...

I just want to thank EVERYOONNNNEEE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED AND READ THE WHOLE BOOK! I want to thank all the ones who fanned and kept on going with this book. Waited for the chapters to be published and tried to read right away.

I want to thank everyone! And especially @Whyneedausername!! She commented on every single chapter! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I want thank the ones who encouraged me to go on with the story! At some parts I had my doubts... But I kept on going. 

I cried the whole time. I didn't want to end it, but I had to. I know its not much of a story but keep on commenting and voting! Please fan if you haven't so you can catch the latest data of this book.

I MIGHT write a sequel. I am NOT sure yet. So if you haven't fanned GO FAN RIGHT NOW! WAIT READ THE REST!!!!

Anyways, thank you @loverz9 for helping me with that chapter! You are a real good friend! Thank you EVERYONE! If you haven't voted on EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER GO NOW AND VOTTEEEE! Please! 

I am in the Watty Awawrds and I atleast want to win in atleast ONE category! Romance? Best female character? Best male character? ANYTHING! :D Thank you again... I LOVE YOU GUYS :P 

And sorry its short I couldn't keep going!! ALSO!!! If you had read the last chapter's authors note then I want you to please tell me which one of their children's POV you want it in. All of there storys? Just one persons? LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

<3 Ky