Chapter 2

Here it is.... :D

<3 Ky

Previously:

*Flashback happens then after flashback*

So now you know. But the day after the party I found out I was moving. To Florida. Yep...

It's definatly going to be rough I thought as all the boys gawked at me walking down the hall. I gave up my glasses but I still had one that matched my outfit every single day just in case...

~~~~~Leslie POV~~~~~

I finally walked out of the school, hopping in my car. Even though I just got it for my 17th birthday, which was almost 8 monthes ago, I still haven't gotten used to it. I pushed up my glasses- Wait I couldn't feel them. Oh crap, yeah forgot. Still haven't gotten used to them after 2 1/2 years....

I drove home, finally happy school is almost over. I drove into the driveway and grabbed my bag and hopped out. I closed my car door, I was scared if I slammed it the whole thing would collaps!!! I took out my keys and before I could turn it my mom opened the door. Her and her super hearing! I walked in and thanked her.

"I still haven't gotten used to you!" She sad putting her arm over my shoulder. I shrugged her off and put my bag down. I went to the bathroom that we had downstairs and took out my contacts and grabbed my black glasses that sat on the sink.

"Mom, your so lame. I have been doing this for almost 3 years and you haven't gotten used to it? I doubt that..."

"No I am totally serious!" She called from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my contact case and my bag that I set down earlier and went up to my room. We have a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom. The third is a family room or 'sleepover room' just in case we woke up in the middle of the night or wanted to have a movie night we had that room.

The extra bathroom is apart of the extra room. We proudly built this house. My dad actually built it with his new friends. My mom helped too. I wanted to help, like the last house that we moved from but mom was like 'A little girl cannot help with a big job!' I just sighed, rolled my eyes and stayed at a new friends house. I mean It was only last year, I was 16.

I did my homework and pushed up my glasses, my eyes feeling better already. I finished about 30-35 minutes later. I stripped off my clothes when I got into the bathroom and got in the shower after taking off my glasses. I felt better after the shower. I grabbed my glasses and walked out. I heard the door open and my little sister, Danni short for Danielle, walk in loudly asking where I was. I smiled and changed quickly. I saw her sitting watching Barney so I snuck up on her. She was 3. And for a 3 year old she was super smart.

"RAWR!" I yelled at her. She jumped up and looked at me, a toothy smile. I hugged and then picked her up and swang her around. She was adorable!! I kissed her forehead and smiled. "I love you, Danni" She kept on smiling and ran into the kitchen. She came out with a picture. I smiled even wider. "Oh thank you so much! I will totally hang this on my wall!!" I said looking at it.

"It's a butterfry!" Danni yelled happily. I hugged her and went upstairs and crabbed tac and hung it up on my wall with all her other 'butterfrys' and pictures of 'the family'. I pulled back and smiled at it. I nodded and checked myself in the mirror. I sighed, and turned off the light and read my book. I sighed and before I knew it I was fast asleep....

~The Next Day!~

I woke up and stretched. My book lay on the hardwood floor and I pick it up and put it on my desk. Shivers went down my spine as I walked across the chilly floor, in just a tank top and shorts. I went to my balcony doors after getting dressed and let some light in. I looked out off my balcony and saw the sun rising. What a beautiful sight. I sighed and brushed through my red hair.