Chapter 8

Previously: Lisey's POV

RING RING!

Oh yeah... I forgot, we were at school. And, and he had A GIRLFRIEND! I quickly pulled away and frowned, I grabbed my shirt slipped it on, and ran out. Everyone was still rushing there classes. Yeah! I quickly went to my locker and ran to my class. Luckily I didn't get caught running. I sat in my seat, which was by Jamie.

I saw Jamie quickly come in and she sat next to me. I quickly rushed her over to my seat and she immeaditly saw and ran to me. "So, what did you guys do in there?" I shrugged at her

"Kissed, thats it." I said like it was no big deal. But it was.

"Well... Are you sur- Oh yeah. I forgot he has a girlfriend. How did he get one so fast anyways..." Jamie kept rambling on, but I tuned out as I saw Seth walk into the door. Nervously confused, but tried to hide it when he saw Spencer come up next to him. I forgot she was in this class... She giggled at him and kissed him, and then asked him a question. I had sentive hearing, and they sat a couple seats away.

"Why do you smell like cherries? The only person I know who smells like cherries is Lisey. Did-Did you kiss her!?" She asked. He shook his head denying it. I smirked as she still looked ferious. I giggled a little and then turned to my teacher walking in. The rest of the day was a blur...

~~~~~Seth POV~~~~~

 I seriously messed up this time. I thought as I quickly walked out of the girls bathroom. I was going to my class and then thought, oh no I have this class with both Spence and Lisey! Ugh... I wanted to ditch school but then that would end up on my record.

Spencer came up behind me and I nervously looked at her, trying to fake smile. "Hey baby" She said kissing my cheek. "Let's do something tonight, like watch a movie at my place." She said sitting next to me at my seat. "Wait.. Why do you smell like cherries!? The only person I know that smells like cherries is Lisey. Did-Did you kiss Lisey!?" She asked feriously. 

"No. No. No, I did NOT! Of course I will come over. Are your parent's going to be there?" I asked her.

"No. Neither is my brother..."

"Okay... Cool" I said smiling at her.

~Lisey's POV~ 

I walked up to my doorway and unlocking the door. I pushed the door opened and took the keys out closing the wooden door as it creaked back closed. I ran upstairs, the floorboards creeking everytime I took a step. Luckily the stairs weren't wooden, they were metal. It would seriously hurt to fall down these stairs. They go in a circle with make you dizzy if you go too fast.

 I opened the door to me room and saw Danni sitting there on my bed happily. I sighed not really in the mood, but she looked cheerful so I decided to see what she wants. She might ever make me cheerful.

"Hey Danni! What are you doing here?" I asked. She smiled bigger, and I smiled a little too. Whadda you know? It's already rubbing off!

"I was missing you sissy!" She said jumping off the bed and running over to hug me. I smiled a little more and laughed at her. She can be so cute sometimes!

"Well why don't we do something? Oh! I know lets go to that new park!" I said happily. She smiled as wide as her little mouth could go, showing her teeth. Few were missing, bu it made her cuter!! I picked her up and carried her to her room. I picked an outfit which consists on jean shorts which were a little ripped, and a cute tank-top and I got her a little sweater just in case. I grabbed her shoes and rushed her off to the front door.

 I changed myself and then went downstairs to see her sitting at the front door, playing with her shoes. I smiled and then tapped her shoulder and she turned around and smiled. I grabbed  my converse and slipped them on loosley tying my shoes. I grabbed Danni's hand and led her to my car. I buckled her in and drove to the park. 

 She ran to the slides as soon as she got out. I closed the door, but grabbed my phone first and then I ran after her. I went to catch her, but she jumped off the slide before I could. I ran over to her quickly. "Why would you do that?! Are you okay!?" I asked her looking for any bruises. She had no scratches or anything and I sighed in relief. She smiled at me and went back to slide. I frowned at her but let her go.

"Can I do it again, Peanut butter?" She called me by the nick-name she gave me. I used to eat peanut butter, yep plain peanut butter. So my mom started calling me that, but then I told her to stop. It's cuter when its a little 3 or 4 year old. I mean its NOT NOT cute, but ADORABLE!! 

 I watched as she did it again, after I nodded at her. After everything she wanted to do we were BOTH pooped out. I sighed as I wiped the sweat from my face. It was getting cooler as the night started to die down. I buckled Danni back in before driving off to home.

~Seth POV ~ 7:30 PM~

I got finished with Spence and she smiled at me before putting her clothes back on. I sighed as I put on my boxers and pants. "Bye." She said before kissing me, and then leaving. Her shirt was inside out. I smirked to myself. A couple minutes later the door rang. Must be Spence again, probably wanting more. I walked to the door and opened it up.

"Came back for more?" I smirked, but it wasn't Spencer... It was Lisey. "Okay forget that question... What are you doing here?" I asked her, very VERY confused. I smiled at me and pushed the door all the way open, and saw me without a shirt.

"I came here to... Talk to you..." She said looking everywere but me. 

"Whatcha need to talk about?" I asked causually. She sighed before running her finger through her hair and then fixing it. She grabbed my hand leading me to my room, and closed/and locked the door. I was scared for a minute before she tackled me with a kiss. As I was about to surrender to her she pulled away. She smirked at me, and I didn't know what she was smirking for. Until I felt that my 'hood' or 'thingy' was happier than usual...

~A/N~

It's probably short... I don't really care. I just wanted to finish the chapter so I could move on to the next chapter.

<3 Ky