Chapter 12

:O DANG! CHAPTER 12!!! :DDDD

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Lisey's POV~

"I dunno, I just feel attracted to him you know like uhh.... Like a magnet..." 

"You, need help girl." She said getting up. I gave her the 'what are you doing?!' look and she answered with a "Come on!" And pulled me up. I ended up crashing into her and we both fall down. "I kind of like this positio-" I pushed my self off and dusted imaginary dust off me, and got everything I brought.

"Lets go..." I said walking a few feet to my car and getting in the drivers seat. I threw my backpack in the back seat and waited for Jamie. She finally came in and I drove off, ignoring her. I dropped her off and before she got out, she said:

"Visit Seth. He needs you..." She closed the door and walked to her door. I guess I am going to Seth's...

 ~~~~~

I arrived at Seth's house and stood at  his door. I have been standing here for about 2 minutes now. I decide to leave, not wanting to deal with him right now, but the door opens before I can turn away. "Lise-Leslie? What are you doing here?" Seth asked looking at me curiously,

"I was... just uhhh... leaving..." I said turning around back to my car. 

"Wait..." He said to me. "Come in." He opened the door and smiled me a smile. I returned the smile, and headed in. He closed the door and followed me. I sat on a chair he had. He came in moments later and sat on the bed.

"So... Umm... How has your day been?" I asked him as he sat with his elbows on his knees, him resting his head on his head. 

"Good... I have been thinking." He said looking at me. I nervously figited with the hem of my shirt and looked up at him curiously.

"About what?" I asked nervously, sweating as bad as I did on the first day of high school. 

"You, and Spencer, and alot of other things." I gulped. He was thinking... about me...

"Oh. Well, I think you should dump Spencer." I said boldly. Stand up he walked up to me and whispered;

"Oh, yeah?" He smirked into my ear. I gulped and got up, and walked out of his door. And before turning I quietly said;

"Yeah, I think so..." I stalked off and opened the door. And walked out slamming the door. I quietly rode back to my house. And walked up to my room ignoring everyone, tuning them out. I silently got in bed, not bothering to change my clothes. It felt like I was... I was mesmerized...

~Seth's POV~

I sat down, thinking. What Lisey said was interesting... Should I break up with Spencer? I thought this as I fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

~Unknown POV??? WHO IS IT!?~

I watch as Jamie, Lisey, and Spencer walk off to the lunch table. Seth trying to catch up with them. I watch in silence as Seth spills water all over his self and then Lisey, and Spencer rush to help clean him up while Jamie laughs at all of them.

 I stand by, quietly. No one ever pays attention to me. I am just one of those people who never get noticed. I sighed as I watch my ex laugh with her other friends. I sighed and stalked off. I am sick and tired of society. Ever since she made fun of me, I wanted revenge.

Who you ask, am I? I am...

That's for me to know and for you to find out.

~A/N~

I know short.... The next chapter should be up in less than a week, if more than I dunno when so don't nag me about it! Thanks!

<3 Ky