Chapter 10

:o 6 OR 8 MORE CHAPTERS!! D: MAYBE!

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Lisey POV~

I sighed in frustration and rubbed my hand over my face. Right now I was sitting in front of the school, on the steps, my car got its tires cut by some idiot probably. "Need a ride?" Seth asked now standing in front of me.  

"I guess..." I said grabbing his hand and he pulled me up. I was about 2 inches away before he pulled me into a kiss. I kept my eyes wide open, suprised he would do that. Again.

"Sorry... I just- um- yeah- lets go." He said waving his hands everywhere. I giggled at him and walked to his car with him. I got in the passenger seat and waited for him to get in. A few seconds later he got in. After a while in the car I intertwined our fingers. He squeezed my hand and we stopped. 

 "Bye." I said pulling my hand away, and opening the door. He grabbed my arm before I got out and quickly kissed me, I kissed him back hungrily and pulled away after a few minutes. "Ummm bye again..." I said leaving this time. But I felt like I shouldn't have. I risked looking over my shoulder and saw a little tear out of his right eye as he looked away, and drove off.

~~~~~ Seth POV ~~~~~

I wiped the single tear that fell. I am a man, not a girl. Why am I crying!? 'Because you got rejected...' Not true, okay mayyybeee!! I sighed and hit my head on the steering wheel and pulled in the driveway. I stopped the car and pulled out the key and openeing the door. I ignored my mom and went straight for my room. 

 I slammed the door closed and started to strip. Showers always made me feel better... I got out probably around 20-30  minutes later. I got dressed and sighed and looked at the clock, 10:30. I went to the kitchen, grabbing the phone. I looked at it and went to the number. Should I? I should, shouldn't I? I dialed the number nervously and was scared to death. "Hello?" The voice on the other line said.

"Hi...." I started out.

~Lisey's POV~

I sighed as I sat down and read. It was definetely a loooonnngggg day... I put down my book and looked at the ceiling. Why is life so complicated? Why can't it be easy...? I threw my down and sighed. I grabbed my iPhone grabbed my extra backpack and packed 2 large books, snacks, 3 waters, 2 notebooks, 3 mechanical pencils, and extra glasses.

I looked at the clock... almost 12:00. I went out of the door, silently and stalked off to my car. I twirled my keys around my finger and hummed as I got into my car. I put the keys in the ignition and drove off, not knowing where I was going to stop.

Just going, somewhere...

~Seth POV~

I sighed in relief as I hung up the phone. I ran my hand through my hair and held the phone tighter. I went to my room, still carrying the lousy phone. I jumped onto my bed and dialed Lisey's number. I pressed the talk button.

1 ring...

2 rings...

3 rings...

4...

5... "Hello?" Lisey said, sounding aggravated. I stayed silent for a while. "Yes Seth!?" She said even more angry.

"Hi..." I breathed out nervously. It sounded like she hated me.

"What do you absolutely need at this hour!? You know its..." She paused probably looking at her clock. "... 1 AM, right?"

"Yes..." I mumbled

"Look I have to go.. My... uhh phones about to die. Bye" And before I could say anything else she hung up on me. I sighed and threw the phone to my chair. I had nothing else to do now...

~Lisey's POV~

I sighed in content after hanging up with him. I didn't want to deal with him now, all he is, is trouble for me. I just need a break! I looked up at the stars and smiled. I layed down with my hands behind my head.

Then someone's hand covered my mouth...

"Guess who!"

~A/N~

CLIFFHANGER! LOL! Anyways, sorry it's short I want it to be exciting :D the next chap should be up soon or whatever cya!