Chapter 9

Previously: ~Seth POV ~ 7:30 PM~

I got finished with Spence and she smiled at me before putting her clothes back on. I sighed as I put on my boxers and pants. "Bye." She said before kissing me, and then leaving. Her shirt was inside out. I smirked to myself. A couple minutes later the door rang. Must be Spence again, probably wanting more. I walked to the door and opened it up.

"Came back for more?" I smirked, but it wasn't Spencer... It was Lisey. "Okay forget that question... What are you doing here?" I asked her, very VERY confused. I smiled at me and pushed the door all the way open, and saw me without a shirt.

"I came here to... Talk to you..." She said looking everywere but me. 

"Whatcha need to talk about?" I asked causually. She sighed before running her finger through her hair and then fixing it. She grabbed my hand leading me to my room, and closed/and locked the door. I was scared for a minute before she tackled me with a kiss. As I was about to surrender to her she pulled away. She smirked at me, and I didn't know what she was smirking for. Until I felt that my 'hood' or 'thingy' was happier than usual...

~~~~~ Lisey POV ~~~~~

I smirked as his man hood started to get happier. Just by tackling him with a kiss. I decided to go to his after I dropped off Danni.

~Flashback ~ 7:20 ~

I dropped off Danni inside of her room. I went to my mom and dad's room and knocked on the door. I told my mom I was going to see a friend for a project.

"What kind of friend?" She asked skepticially.

"A guy friend. His name is Seth and we are working on a project together." I said simply.

"Okay, don't do anything wrong. I trust you for a reason, my 17 year old virgin!" She said happily. "And you are going to STAY that way until you are married or over 20, or atleast OUT OF MY HOUSE. I do NOT want to hear your business!" She said sternly. I sighed and tucked my hair behind my ear and walked to grab my backpack. I put it in the back, I only brought it so she won't be like:  OH EM GEE! SHE ISN'T GOING TO BE MY 17 YEAR OLD VIRGIN. 

~End~

I kissed some more before he picked me up and I had my legs around his waist as he held my butt, and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair. He set me down on the bed as he took off my shirt. He didn't already have a shirt on so I couldn't pull one off of him. I kissed him harder when we started kissing again. I unzipped his pants and pulled them off and threw them. I was wearing skinny jeans so it was a little harder. Now we were in just our underwear.

We finally stopped kissing to catch our breaths before I realized what I was doing. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! I panicked as I pushed him off of me before he could kiss me again. I ran to pick up my clothes and got dressed. He just sat there looking at me. "You have a GIRLFRIEND. I have to go. Bye." I said after getting on my shirt. I ran to the front door, and before I know it I get pushed up to the door.

"You are not going anywhere without one of these..." He mumbled as he gave me a hickey. His grip was strong as he sucked on my neck. He finished and smirked at me, and I glared at him. Jerk. I quickly slipped out of the door ran to my car and locked it. My breathing was un-even and I grabbed my makeup. I quickly covered it up. I sighed and slid down in my seat. I couldn't keep doing this...

~The Next Day~

I yawned as I woke up. I rubbed my head and all of yesterday night came rushing back and I sighed in frustration. I almost had s*x with him!!! I threw the covers from over me and got out of bed. I did everything like the usual and then went to school.

~~~~~

"YOU ALMOST DID WHAT!?" Jamie screamed at me when I pushed her into the bathroom. Hey, I had to tell SOMEONE. I looked away, trying to look everywhere but her. After a while I found my shoes interesting... "Dude! Seriously!? You cannot do that!! He HAS a girlfriend!" She screamed at me even more. She kept babbling on for what could happen to me so I quickly lent up and kissed her. 

I had no other choice. She instantly melted into me and pulled me closer. I pulled away and smirked oat her and then she gasped. "SEE! You can't do THAT!!" She yelled.

"But YOU DON'T HAVE a girlfriend." I said. She sighed in frustration.

"I guess your right." She said pulling me back and kissing me more. I pulled away after a while and the bell rung. I grabbed my backpack and gave her a stern look and walked away from the bathroom before she could catch up with me. I think I am in love with Seth, but now Jamie's kissing me. Or I'm kissing her...

~Later That Day~

I sighed in frustration and rubbed my hand over my face. Right now I was sitting in front of the school, on the steps, my car got its tires cut by some idiot probably. "Need a ride?" Seth asked now standing in front of me.  

"I guess..." I said grabbing his hand and he pulled me up. I was about 2 inches away before he pulled me into a kiss. I kept my eyes wide open, suprised he would do that. Again.

"Sorry... I just- um- yeah- lets go." He said waving his hands everywhere. I giggled at him and walked to his car with him. I got in the passenger seat and waited for him to get in. A few seconds later he got in. After a while in the car I intertwined our fingers. He squeezed my hand and we stopped. 

 "Bye." I said pulling my hand away, and opening the door. He grabbed my arm before I got out and quickly kissed me, I kissed him back hungrily and pulled away after a few minutes. "Ummm bye again..." I said leaving this time. But I felt like I shouldn't have. I risked looking over my shoulder and saw a little tear out of his right eye as he looked away, and drove off.

~A/N~

Sorry its short, but cute, I guess... it will probably have 16-18 chapters. MAYBE 20, no sequel. I MIGHT JUST MIGHT change my mind... I don't know

Alright bye! :D

<3 Ky