Chapter 19

:'( Tear this is the 2nd to last chapter... I love this story but have to end it! 30% a sequel? But... Remember VOTE VOTE VOTE!

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Lisey POV~

~1 Hour Later~

"Alrighty! That was FUN!" Seth said getting in the car. I rolled my eyes at him. Such a nerd! "Ready for whats going to be next?" Seth asked me starting the car. I nodded, guessing its something else fun. 20 minutes later I saw we were where we were 1 month ago... (I know super confusing!)

"Seth? What are we doing here?" I asked him confused.

~Seth POV~

"You will see..." I said grabbing the blind-fold again. I tied it around he face and got out. I checked it to see it was still in shape. I ran back and opened her door. I grabbed her hand, ignoring all the sparks, and led her to it. I took off the blind-fold and threw it. She gasped at the words spelled out.

"Leslie Jessica Day... Will you marry me?" I said offering my nerdy glasses to her.

~~~~~ Lisey POV ~~~~~~

What do I do? He offered his nerdy glasses to me. Of course I say yes!! "Yes!! Seth I will!" I screamed at him putting on his glasses and jumped into his arms. Leslie Jessica Taylor... Sounds perfect! He chuckled at me and I flicked his nose. 

~3 Months later~ (I do NOT know much about marrying so give me a break!!)

"Leslie, do you take Seth to be your husband?" The preacher asked. I nervously nodded and said;

"I do." I looked around, my mom crying, my dad holding on to her. My aunt's uncle's and cousin's stood in the crowd. Either crying or muttering 'Those kids are too young'. 

"Seth, do you take Leslie to be your wife?" The preacher asked Seth. He also nodded and said;

"I do." 

~After all the rings and stuff~ 

"You may kiss the bride." The precher said, getting emotional. I giggled and Seth kissed me feircly.

"Were married..." I mumbled after we were apart. I laughed at the memory of us meeting... "Just to think we both are nerds getting married who thought this could never happen..." He nodded at the memory.

"Yeah..." He touched his forehead to mine and kissed me lightly. "Were so young..." He picked me up bridal style and carried me back down the isle. I giggled at him and pushed up his nerdy glasses. I can't believe this!

I sighed in content as we got in the car and drove off. We were renting a hotel by the beach... 

~2 Hours Later~

We walked hand in hand laughing at each other. It was wonderful... I wish... I wish it could stay like this forever. "Seth...?" I mumbled to him.

"Yes, Lisey?"

"What will you do once we have a baby? Will you leave me?" I asked him worriedly.

"What kind of question is that!? Of course I wouldn't!!" He said pulling me closer. "Your too special..." He mumbled trailing kisses along my neck. "Come on its getting dark. Lets get inside." He said pulling me so we were running.

"Seth!!! I am still in my dress!!" I yelled at him stumbling across the pale white sand. My shoes in one hand and Seth's hand in the other. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. Same old Seth...

~The Very Next Day~

~Seth POV~

I yawned and then stretched. I pulled Lisey closer to me and she snuggled into me. I sighed in content. I was so happy. I finally married the girl of my dreams. I can't believe this! She stirred and sat up. The covers fell off of her and she instantly shivered. 

I pulled her to me and she smiled. "Hey..." She said sweetly smiling. I smiled back.

"Hey, sweetheart." I said running my ringers through her knotty hair. I got out and went to go to the bathroom. "Are you coming? I am going to take a shower and then we can go back home." I called to her.

She got up and ran towards me, smiling.

~Later~

I sat driving in the car holding Lisey's hand. I think the past few days have been then bext of my life.

~Lisey POV~

I had my hand intertwined with Seth's. He was so sweet... I looked out the window and smiled. I have been smiling so much this past week. I think its because I finally know what I am going to do with my life...

~2 Weeks Later~

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I can't tell him now. I threw it away and went back into the kitchen. I smiled and wrapped my hands around Seth's waist, trying to hide the news. "Seth..." I mumbled not really wanting to say it to him. He would probably drop the food when he hears...

"Yes? Is everything okay?" He asked turning around. I back up and barely above a whisper said;

"I'm pregnant..." 

~A/N~

Well next chapter and then its over... :'( Tear tear tearrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sequel is going to be in their childs POV. IF I WRITE A SEQUEL!

Is it a boy... Or is it a girl!? LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK!