Chapter 18

Only 2 more chapters :'( tear tear!

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Seth Pov~

I pulled her to the car and then got in the drivers seat. I reached to the back of the car, grabbing the blind-fold. I wrapped it around her head. "Okay, Seth. What are we doing?" She asked after I was done tying.

"Nuh-uh I am not telling you, you will have to wait." I said pulling out of her driveway. She just shook her head and sat there. As we finally reached there she started to look like she was really bored. I parked in the grass and turned the car off.

"FINALLY! Can I take off my blind-fold?!" She asked reaching for it but not taking it off. I reached for her hand and shook my head. Then I forgot she couldn't see me. 

"No, we aren't there yet." I said getting out and walking to the other side of the car to open the door. I opened it and took her hand. I helped her climb out and lead her to the place. Perfect! Its still in tact. I made her sit and then I took off the blind-fold. She gasped at the site in front of her.

"Do you like it?" 

"Yes... I LOVE IT!" She said looking around. There was a picnick bench in the corner, and a bunch of food and decorations scattered all around.

" I thought you would..." I mumbled grabbed her waist. She turned around and kissed me, it was like we were kissing for the first time again...

~~~~~ Lisey POV ~~~~~

It was beautiful! The decorations of pink and blue. Confetti layed scattered on the ground. 2 thick blankets layed on the ground with a picnic basket on it. And 2 little chinese pillows to sit on. I looked to see a picnic table a few feet away, with muffins and sandwiches. He is so sweet!!!! I felt a warm hand grabbed my waist. Seth wipped me around and he planted a feirce kiss on my lips. It was sweet but at the same time HOT!

We pulled apart, breathless. I smiled and sat down on a little pillow. It was a beautiful day. He sat next to me and pulled out a cookie, chips, and my favorite food, an apple. I smiled gratefully at him taking a bite out of the apple. I leaned against him enjoying the moment.

 He kissed me, and I kissed him back, forgetting all the bad moments and bad memories. I pulled back and hugged him. It was a little hard with the cast but we got through it. I think this was the best day I have ever had...

~1 Month Later~

"Ready?" I nodded a little scared. He cut through it and I sighed as I was able to move my arm again. It was a relief! Oh, my bad. I was, as you can see, getting my cast off. Seth smiled at me and helped me get off the seat/bed. We walked out hand in hand. Today was the day I turned 18! Seth was already 18 soo... Yeah. It's not illegal! Anymore...

"Now, I have a surprise! Well, I want to tell you. Get in the car." I climbed in the car. 

"Well? Where are we going!?" I asked excited.

"We are going to have some fun and... Go to the beach!" He said driving me. "And don't worry. I have your bathing suit. Don't ask me how I got it." He winked at the last part. I rolled my eyes at him and looked out. A few minutes later I saw we were on a big bridge of road over the water. It went on for about 5 minutes and then just grass.

I sighed and kept looking outside until I saw sand. Then I smiled, and looked at Seth, who was looking intently at the road. I looked back and saw that he was parking. I got out and he opened the trunk. I grabbed my bathing suit before he could and slightly ran to the bathroom. I got dressed quickly and went to search for Seth. 

After several failed attemps I gave up and just got in the water. I swam until it touched all the way to my chest. Then I felt something wrap around my waist. "Seth? Is that you?" I aske carefully.

"Yep." He said putting his head on my shoulder. I sighed in relief, now knowing that its not some old creeper dude.

~1 Hour Later~

"Alrighty! That was FUN!" Seth said getting in the car. I rolled my eyes at him. Such a nerd! "Ready for whats going to be next?" Seth asked me starting the car. I nodded, guessing its something else fun. 20 minutes later I saw we were where we were 1 month ago... (I know super confusing!)

"Seth? What are we doing here?" I asked him confused.

~Seth POV~

"You will see..." I said grabbing the blind-fold again. I tied it around he face and got out. I checked it to see it was still in shape. I ran back and opened her door. I grabbed her hand, ignoring all the sparks, and led her to it. I took off the blind-fold and threw it. She gasped at the words spelled out.

"Leslie Jessica Day... Will you marry me?" I said offering my nerdy glasses to her.

~A/N~

:O Surprising right? Yep, I am AWESOME! Ta-ta!

<3 Ky