Chapter 11

:) Just thought I should share a smile. Everyone should smile once and a while so if your down cheer up. And if your not help a friend whos down. (:

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Seth POV~

1 ring...

2 rings...

3 rings...

4...

5... "Hello?" Lisey said, sounding aggravated. I stayed silent for a while. "Yes Seth!?" She said even more angry.

"Hi..." I breathed out nervously. It sounded like she hated me.

"What do you absolutely need at this hour!? You know its..." She paused probably looking at her clock. "... 1 AM, right?"

"Yes..." I mumbled

"Look I have to go.. My... uhh phones about to die. Bye" And before I could say anything else she hung up on me. I sighed and threw the phone to my chair. I had nothing else to do now...

~Lisey's POV~

I sighed in content after hanging up with him. I didn't want to deal with him now, all he is, is trouble for me. I just need a break! I looked up at the stars and smiled. I layed down with my hands behind my head.

Then someone's hand covered my mouth...

"Guess who!"

~~~~~ Jamie's POV ~~~~~

I covered her mouth, to stop her screaming in surprise. She squirmed in the darkness and I let go slowly. "Shhhh..." I soothed her. She relaxed after knowing it was me.

"You. Are. A. Jerk!!!" She yelled. I just laughed at her and sat down next to her. 

"What are you looking at?" I mumbled at her looking at the black sky full of dots of lights. 

"The stars. They are so pretty..." She mumbled back to me. I patted her head and she turned to me. "Why do you like girls anyways?" She asked me. I sighed and told her the story I told a million other people.

~Flashback (Jamie is 13)~

I didn't know much if I liked boys or girls. I never had a crush. Well...

Not until I met this girl. Her name; Riley Mitchell. She was in my history class. And sat 2 seats in front of me. I sighed as I watched the back of head, sometimes seeing the side when she wrote. Up until then, I didn't know I was Bi... But then I had to leave her right when I was going to ask her if she liked girls too.

But I had moved...

~Lousy Flashback Over~

~Lisey's POV~

As she was telling me this I felt sad for her. Hitting on me to fulfill her love for someone else... "So why do you like Seth?" She asked me making me shake my head and clearing my thoughts.

"I dunno, I just feel attracted to him you know like uhh.... Like a magnet..." 

"You, need help girl." She said getting up. I gave her the 'what are you doing?!' look and she answered with a "Come on!" And pulled me up. I ended up crashing into her and we both fall down. "I kind of like this positio-" I pushed my self off and dusted imaginary dust off me, and got everything I brought.

"Lets go..." I said walking a few feet to my car and getting in the drivers seat. I threw my backpack in the back seat and waited for Jamie. She finally came in and I drove off, ignoring her. I dropped her off and before she got out, she said:

"Visit Seth. He needs you..." She closed the door and walked to her door. I guess I am going to Seth's...

~A/N~

I doubt its not short! There is a trash bin now D: for storys I haven't and probably won't finish and don't like. ): So sad, too bad. See ya!

<3 Ky