Chapter 14

Here you go! :) Oh and --------------------------------> Leslie's dad's car in the side lines

PLEASE VOTE NOW IN THE WATTY AWARDS :D 

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Seth POV~

"SETH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Leslie's voice echoed through my ears. I turned around, standing in the pouring rain. 

Lisey ran to me, already soaking wet. She wrapped her arms around me. Do I hug her back? Of course I hug her back! I wrapped my arms around her. I inhaled her familiar cherry scent. She pulled away, her red hair sticking to her face. She was still beautiful. "I'm sorry" She whispered. I shook my head. "Seth..." She whispered. I brushed her off. I love her. I love her so much.

"LeslieIloveyou" I muttered quickly.

"What?" She asked.

"LesliejessicaDayIloveyou" I muttered quickly. Her eyebrows came together in a result of confusion. "Leslie I love you" I blurted out. Her eyes went wide and small tears leaked from her eyes. I gently brushed them away. A bolt of lightning shot out from the sky. "I-I love you too" She whispered. I leaned in and kissed her. A kiss in the rain. How cliché...

~~~~~ Lisey's POV ~~~~~

I kissed him back harder. I never wanted to let him go. "Seth," I muttered crying, and pulling away. He looked at me, hurt, as if I was going to say something wrong. "Don't make that face!" I said, "Seth, oh Seth Seth..." I mumbled to him. He pulled me closer, as if we weren't close enough. "I-I love you too, Seth Aaron Taylor..." I said pulling up back to his lips. I smiled against them and we stood there, kissing in the rain... For God knows how long...

~Next Day~

We, me and Seth (if you didn't know), were now a couple. I found out he broke up with Spencer yesterday. Actually I found out a lot happened... Jamie was revealed, but don't know much about that yet... I found out Jamie had an ex. Her ex's name is apparently Maddie. And apparently 'Maddie' was the girl I met in the bathroom.

Plus I found out Seth loves me, and I love him too... So much drama! I sighed and crawled out of bed. Today is Friday! Thank God! Whatever shall I wear today? I ran to my dresser and began to look for something to wear. I picked up a t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I quickly put them on and ran to the bathroom. I looked at my phone. Crap, I am going to be late. I began to brush my teeth and my hair, at the same time. "LESLIE HURRY UP YOU NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL" My dad shouted. "BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" I yelled back. I finished getting ready. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. 

"Bye mom" I muttered putting on my socks and converse. "Bye dad" I murmured kissing his cheek. I grabbed my keys off the top of the fridge and made a run for it.