Chapter 4

Yay! It took me forever! Lol.

<3 Ky

Previously: ~~~~~Leslie POV~~~~~

"Out." I slapped him, my senses coming to me.

"Alright I guess I deserved that... I just came here to say sorry for being a jerk." He said before walking out of my room. I heard the door slam seconds later. What just happened?? I text Jamie and she says she will be here soon. I need to talk to someone about this!

~Seth POV~

Why did I just kiss Lisey!? I thumped my head and started walking back to my house.

More like running...

~~~~~Leslie POV~~~~~

I looked out my window and saw Seth run. Heh... Jamie came a few minutes later and I ran downstairs to open the door. She laughed as she came out of her car.

"Couldn't wait?! Tsk tsk tsk..." She said shaking her head. I rolled my eyes at her for the millionth time and grabbed her arm. She quickly grabbed her bag and shut her door as I dragged her into my house, up the stairs, into my room, and threw her on my bed. She giggles quietly. "So, what do you need me so badly he-" 

"I kissed him!" I yelled. Both parents at work and Danni at daycare...

"I do NOT know what your talking ab- Wait... Seth?! YOU KISSED THE NEW KID ARE YOU CRAZY!!??" She yelled

"NO! He kissed me." I said.

"No. Way." She said.

"Yes. Way!" I said throwing my hands up in the air. She had her, weird, thinking face on. 

"Did you like it?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I dunno... Hey! This is serious!" I said snapping at her. She looked a little hurt but then it dissapeared with excitement. "What?" I asked clueless. She didn't answer. "WHAT!?" I yelled waving my arms around.

"Make him jealous. Or, play him." She said.

"How am I going to make him JEALOUS!?" I asked, still clueless. This is going nowhere. 

"Well... You could go out with someone...? And remember you have another option. Play him." She said.

"Hmm... True, if he really likes me he will get jealous. But, if doesn't get jealous then he doesn't like me and just wanted to see my reaction of him kissing me. And, I don't really know how to 'play' people. I mean come on." I replyed.

"Thats where I help you. Either way. Play him by..." She thought before having the idea face. "Spreading rumors... Or, make fun of him in pub-" I cut her off.

"I DO NOT want to play him. Okay?" I said irritated. I sighed and plopped down next to her on my bed.

"Someone's in loooove..." She mumbled.

"AM NOT!" I yelled.

"ARE TOO!!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

" I AM NOT SO SHUT UP!"

"Are too..." She mumbled looking away. I glared at her. Sometimes she can be annoying...

~The Next Day~

I woke up on top of Jamie. I rolled off of her and stretched. My bed was queen. I know... It's awesome to have all that room. But I always have to have something to cuddle with. I sighed and got up trying to not wake Jamie. I walked into the bathroom, and grabbed the brush.

I brushed through my hair tiredly and when finally finished with all the tangles I set it down. I got in the shower, did what I needed to, and got out. I brushed through my hair again not caring what it really looked like.

 I ran into my room and jumped on my bed, right on top of Jamie. She groaned in pain and she awoken. "What the freak dude?!" She yelled. 

"Rise and shine, we can't miss school!" I have never been late, or skipped, or had to call in sick ONCE in my entire school years. I am not about to skip now. Anyways, I have a test today! It Friday!

"Can't we-"

"NO!" I could not let the word slip out of her mouth.

"But, you didn't even know-"

"Yes I did, no we are NOT skipping..." I said 'skipping' in a whisper, like it was a bad thing. And IT WAS!

"Would you PALEASE stop interrupting me!!" She yelled, spitting all up in my face. Clearing my face scrunched up in disgust as I wipe it off and went to clean my face and hand. I wiped my hand on my jeans, disgusted. I grabbed laughing Jamie's hand. She was still in pj's but I didn't care, and from the looks of it; she didn't car either. She sat in the passenger seat and I drove off.

By the time we arrived to school, she was still in a daze. I got out, closing the door and leaving her behind. I walked in before I was late. I looked at the clock. I got 2 minutes. I hurry to my locker, thankful that its at the front of the school. Just as the bell rings I have sitten down in my seat. Jamie is my first class, thank god. But also Seth is too. I wonder if he will talk to me...

~A/N~

Meh. :\ Boring chapter, yes I know. But more fun will be in the next chapter!

Promise.

<3 Ky