Chapter 13

:O MORE CHAPTER TO COME!! :D  

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Unkown POV~

 I stand by, quietly. No one ever pays attention to me. I am just one of those people who never get noticed. I sighed as I watch my ex laugh with her other friends. I sighed and stalked off to the bathroom. I am sick and tired of society. Ever since she made fun of me, I wanted revenge.

Who you ask, am I? I am...

That's for me to know and for you to find out.

~~~~~ Lisey's P.O.V ~~~~~

As I helped Seth get cleaned I saw someone lurking behind the shadows. What the...? I quickly wiped off the last bit of food and drink from Seth's shirt. "Thanks" He muttered turning to go talk to Spencer or something like that. I bunched up the napkin that was in my hand and tossed it into the large grey trash can. I began to slowly stalk towards where I saw activity.

"Where are you going...?" Jamie asked beginning to stand up.

"Stay here I am.... Uhh. Going to the bathroom" I said a little bit to quickly. Jamie nodded, guzzling down her water.

I skipped off out of sight to investigate. Time to play detective. I saw someone run into the bathroom. I waited five seconds, then slowly followed the person into the woman's bathroom.

"Hi..." I waved awkwardly at someone who was washing their hands. They looked very unfamiliar.

"Hello" She replied. She had high jet black hair. Her hair looked full of hairspray. She had light brown eyes and fair skin.

"I'm Leslie, You can call me Lisey" I smiled holding out my hand. She looked at me for a minute, scanning my body. I sighed nervously and took back my hand. She shrugged and turned off the sink. "And you are...?" I asked politely.

"Not interested in being friends with you" She muttered brushing past me, out of the door.

Jamie P.O.V.  

I sat alone. Seth went to find Leslie. Spencer was somewhere. She was around. I leaned against the wall and put my feet out on a open chair as the teacher's voice. "Ahem. I have something to say" A voice boomed from the intercom. That voice was so familiar. I just can't seem to put my finger on the voice. "My name is Maddie... I would just like to lead you in on a secret here." She began.

My eyes went wide. No way! That is NOT Maddie my ex! "You all know Jamie... right?" She asked. Yep that is her for sure. The cafeteria replied with a yes."Well, She is a lesbian" She laughed. I could tell she was probably smirking. The WHOLE cafeteria turned to look at me. My eyes went wide. She didn't!!!!!!!!!! My reputation is over. 

Back to Lisey's P.O.V

I sighed and looked into the mirror at my reflection. My red hair stood up in a few places. My dull brown eyes stared back at me. I frowned and combed through my hair with my fingers. "Oh there you are" Someone's voice boomed in my ears. I turned and there stood Seth.

"You know you are in the GIRLS bathroom" I smirked.

"I know" Seth grinned walking towards me slowly. Seth put his hand beside my head and began to lean in for a kiss. My breath caught in my throat as Seth leaned in closer and closer. RING RING. I sighed contently as Seth pulled away completely. "Come on lets get to class." He muttered sadly. 

I nodded and let out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding. Seth led the way out of the bathroom. I trailed behind slowly, as people bumped into me, trying to get to class quickly. I turned down a hallway and skipped through the classroom door and quickly took my seat. My teacher looked up from a large book, as the late bell rang. I fidgeted with my shirt. It's going to be a long day.