Chapter 3

~A/N~

Alrighty! Here ya go...

<3 Ky

Previously: ~~~~~Leslie POV~~~~~

I finally reached the park and parked. I waited a couple minutes, then got out. I grabbed my iPhone BLESS YOU!  and put it in my back pocket and then walked over to the swings, sitting down I texted my mom I was here safe and sound. She texted back an 'okay I am sleeping!' and I laughed. It was 1:45...The rest of my family are so LAZY! I giggled and then a shadow came over me. I looked up to see Seth standing there looking a little tired. 

"Ready...?" He asked sounding WAY more tired than he looks. I sighed and stood.

"Where are we going to do the project at?" I asked putting my hand on my hip. He smirked and got closer, like he wasn't close enough.

"You'll see..." He said, sending shivers down my back. This isn't going to end well. At all!

~~~~~Seth POV~~~~~

I couldn't keep myself away. I had to touch her hands or tease her, she was like addiction! I tried to shake thoughts of her. 

"Alright... Well I have to go now. Keep the project, I don't want it to get messed up by my little sister...  Oh my gosh! It's almost 7:30!" She said getting up. I scowled but hid it with a fake smile. She smiled genually and waved bye before walking off, shaking her hips. I had to fight the urge to kiss her. 

I have turned into a monster....

~Leslie POV~ 

He scowled but covered it with a fake smile. I wasn't falling for it, but I didn't have time to fool around. I smiled back and getting up. I shook my hips as I walked teasing him and getting into my car. I peaked through my window to see him looking dazed. That was the whole point... I started the car before anyone got suspicous, and drove off. I was so HUNGRY!

I finally reached my house and stopped the car. I sat there for a moment, thinking before shaking my head and getting out of the car. I grabbed my bag that had all the supplies and things and unlocked the door. I smelt the aroma around me instantly and my mouth watered. Now I was even hungrier!

 I stomped upstairs, hungry, I threw my bag in a corner and I groaned. My stomach growled and I smacked it. "I know, I know... Your starving little tummy!" I said patting it. It growled once more before my mom called me to dinner. FINALLY! I couldn't take it anymore!

I ran downstairs and sat down eagerly. Mom set the plate in front of me and I immeaditaly dug in to the food, I moaned in sensation. This is so good! I finished in about 5 seconds wanting more, my mom just chuckled and gave me more. My dad came home about a few minutes after I was finished with my food. 

"Dad! Your home!" I hugged him and he hugged back smiling at me, we had a close relationship. 

"Hey sweetie! Where's Dannielle?" He asked.

"She's taking a nap." My mom said hugging my dad after I let go. I hopped upstairs happily and went to my room. I sighed and did the rest of my homework, and didn't feel like taking a shower. I changed and went to my bed. I got confortable and fell asleep instantly.

~Tomorrow~

 I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I felt dirty so I took a shower, because I didn't take a shower last night anyways. I got out after doing my business and dried off. I grabbed an outfit. It was a blue tank top with a black little sweater and shorts. I wore my blue converse, because high heels weren't really my style. And I didn't own any blue high heels... I think.