The End Of Summer

Story being Edited by they Lovely and Talented Brownie9163. Thank you for taking your precious time to Fix my mistakes and make this story so much more!  

The Twin’s and Me is under the copyright act of 2013.

Hands tied to my ankles and knees spread, I'm kneeling on the bed with short loud pants coming from me. My eyes are drinking in the sight in front of me. The tall dark god is taking off his clothes, watching me the whole time with his forest green eyes burning with passion.

A hard, sculpted chest is pushing up against my back. His hand are caressing my body, playing with the wet curls between my legs slowly pushing me higher and higher. Random pinches of my nipples, soft nips to my shoulder and neck. Hard thick penis rubbing against my ass cheeks. The god then rids the last of his clothing. My mouth waters at the sight; toned hard chest, defined abs, black trail of hair running down to his proud, hard thick penis and tight balls.

He stalks towards me fisting himself, rubbing his thumb over his knob. Hands still caressing me, another thumb is circling my clit and my hips jerk forward silently begging for more, always begging. My wrists are suddenly free from their restraints and a hand from behind pushes my shoulder blades forwards so I have to brace myself on all fours. Forest green eyes still locked on mine comes to stop in front of me. "Open your mouth, little cat," his says in a low, sexy growl. My mouth opens on its own accord and my tongue darts out to lick the pre cum off his beautiful glory. His hands fist my hair as he starts to pump himself in and out of my mouth.

Fingers are pushed into me from behind pumping at the same rhythm and speed as the man in front. I moan around the thickness in my mouth and clench my walls around the fingers from behind. Our speed picks up. I take more of him into my mouth. The fingers from behind are still pumping into me, faster and faster, taking me even higher. His other hand finds my clit and starts to rub my dripping wet lips. My hands fist the sheets.

I'm in heaven and I know I’m moments away from a glorious release...

I wake with a gasp. To my right, I hear an overly loud infomercial blasting on TV, yammering about weight loss techniques. I realized that I must have fallen asleep on the couch. My body is still buzzing from the dream, leaving an all too familiar ache in my lower regions. Sadly, this isn't the first time I have woken up like this, deprived and left disappointed due to my sexual frustration. Time for a cold shower.

Cold shower does little to help my body calm. I stand in front of the mirror and take in what other people see when they look at me. My hair colour is a natural blonde that contains different shades of yellow.  It has a curl to it but it’s the kind of messy curl that looks like a rat’s nest in the morning or if it is particularly humid out, but usually it’s manageable. I have blueish-green eyes, but it more so depends on what color I’m wearing since some clothing brings out the different shades of my eye. I'm not a skinny person, for I carry a few extra pounds in the places I don’t want on my 5’7 frame. I would class myself more as a pear shaped kind of person. I’m not stunning in looks, I don’t have anything that stands out in a crowd, but I'm happy to blend in and I am happy with the way I am. The only thing that annoys me is that I have an Australian accent.

I moved to the small town of Johnston my first year in high school and I am now starting my senior year. I currently live with my dad, who is rarely home, in my grandparent’s old house for when they passed on, they the house to us in their deeds. We moved here from Australia after my mum lost her battle with cancer. With my dad being an American, we had no reason to stay in Oz after that. So we came back to the town he grew up in and he threw himself into work as a lawyer. Our relationship is odd and teeters on the edge of a string.

Now that summer is almost over, the last beach party of the season is tonight as a final farewell to our freedom before school starts on Monday. For some, this year will be full of fun, parties and social events. For others it will be focused on studying and grades. For me, well, I’m hoping for a bit of both.

I currently have 2 best friends Jake and Katie who are a grade underneath me. They are both 16 and will be turning 17 in the next couple of months. When I used to come to America to visit my grandparents, I would usually see Kat around and about and we instantly became best friends when I moved here for good. She is a social butterfly and someone whom everyone loves. She has big brown eyes and curly, honey coloured hair and a contagious smile. She also has the perfect dancer’s body.

Jake, on the other hand, was a complete loner. He could be popular if he wanted to be, but he doesn’t seem to stand having to hang out with a large group of people for too long, unless it is the tight nit group that is always at his family’s house or he is hanging around with his older brothers. At 6 feet, he is tall for his age and a little chubby but he just reminds me of a big, cuddly teddy bear. With dark brown hair and almost gold eyes, he is a total cutie.

Our trio is great because we all even each other out. Kat calls things on how they are and is always honest with us. Jake is quiet a lot of the time and just does whatever we want to do, but when he is emotional about something you know it. We always hang out at my place because Kat's family is extremely loving and doesn't understand personal space. Don’t get me wrong, they are super sweet, but it gets a little overwhelming. They are great but only in small doses.

Jake's family are really more private people. They never complain when we go hang out there but it’s more Kat and I who aren't comfortable being there. His parents are great. His mum, Grace, is such a loving person and his dads are big jokesters. Yes I said dads, his twin dads Graham and Garret. It took a lot to get my head around that one, but I have never seen 3 people more in love and everyone around here seems to accept that it is the three of them. They love us hanging out at their house but its Jake's older twin brothers Ryan and Ryder that make it the reason why we don’t go there. They have made it clear that they don’t approve of their little brother being friends with us. I think they want him to hang out with their select group of friends but Jake isn’t interested.

So tonight the three of us are going to the beach to celebrate the end of summer with most of the kids from our school and surprisingly, Jake is the most eager of us to go. Usually it’s us dragging him to different things.

"Hurry up April, lets go already," Jake yells at me as him and Kat walk through my front door like they own the damn place! Freshly showered and sitting back on the couch, I look up from my book and smile at them, thinking how cute a couple they would make if they ever decided to take their friendship to the next level. Jake is adamant about not dating until he is 18 and Kat, well she is the go with the flow and doesn't seem too keen on having a serious relationship either. They go on a couple of friendly dates here and there, but nothing big.

"Why are you so eager to get to the beach, mister? Something going on that we don't know about," I ask him, wiggling my eyebrows. His green eyes shine with happiness and his larger than life smile lights his face as he says, "Ryan and Ryder are finally home! I didn't realize how much I would miss them after three months of them not being around. They text me and said they were going to the party and we should catch up with them. They are spending the day with the Parents in the city.”

Forcing a smile and nodding, I shared a look with Kat, one that speaks a thousand words. Well this beach party was going to be interesting. Hanging out at the beach with the twins was my worst nightmare and, to be honest, the more I’m around them, the more my mind and body start toying with me.

##################################################################

Thank you for reading.

This is my first Story that I have ever had a go at writing so please be kind.

Comment and Vote - they are a writers inspiration and motivation