Hospital Meeting

Chapter 29

The last few days have flown by. I have spent all my time with the Ryan and Ryder. I also have been able to spend some quality time with Jake and Kate. Those two completed their mating straight away and are now a fully mated couple. The way they are all over each other can be quiet disturbing and a little sickening. However they both seem overly happy and completely committed to each other.  

Of course the Twins being the Twins didn’t want to be shown up in the affection category. They were trying to show Jake the two is better than one. Needless to say my elbows are sore from constantly driving it into them every time they have tried to dry hump me in other peoples company.

 Kate’s parents are over the moon that Jake and her had started “Dating”. Her mum loved the idea of high school best friends falling in love, getting married well you know that story. If only her parents knew the whole truth behind their sudden reconnection and sudden attraction. I honestly don’t think it will be long until they come out and tell us all that they are pregnant.

As of right now Ryan, Ryder and myself are currently driving to the town where Robert Daniels is located. Yes I am going to meet my biological father and I am absolutely shitting myself. It’s hard to concentrate on anything other than the fact that very soon I am going to look into the eyes of a man that should have been in my life almost 22 years ago when I was born, but what’s that saying “Better Late Than Never” right?

My Dad is meeting us there, he had to leave for work a few days ago, something that he couldn’t put off and is meeting us at the hospital. I have a feeling that he wanted to meet this Robert Daniels before I got there to find more out about the situation. I know he is worried about my wellbeing and wants to make sure that I don’t get hurt and I really hope I don’t. I hope this situation doesn’t blow up in my face and I can hold the mask up that I have been trying to work on so that my emotions don’t show when we finally come face to face.

I would like to be able to meet Robert without my dad and the twins being right there, watching my every move and every emotion but I know that that would never happen.

Ryder is driving, he has been usually quiet the whole time. A little on edge and tense. He jumped at the opportunity to drive and I think that he wanted to focus on something other than what we were driving too.

About half an hour into our road trip Ryan had climbed in the back with me and some part of his body has been touching me. Even though the weather is hot, I feel chilled and his body heat is extremely welcoming. I know what I’m trying to achieve for myself and also out of habit and that is lean on myself and not the twins. After everything I know that I should be leaning on them that that’s what they are here for and have told me so many times but all habits die hard.

  “We are about 10 minutes from the hospital April, Ryan you need to call her dad and find out where he is and where we need to meet him.” Ryder’s voice cleared some of the over clouding thoughts from my brain. Ryan followed his brother’s instructions and relayed them. Dad was already at the hospital he had been running late but was just pulling up in the car park and that’s where we are heading.