And Their They Are

Chapter 3

I’m laughing with tears running down my face and gasping for breath, Jake sits across from me with a massive smile on his face, his whole body shaking with silent laughter. Kat is lying on her back rolling in the sand side to side, letting out a snort every now and then with her explosive laughter. Why are we laughing? I honestly couldn't tell you. Though I think it is safe to say that we are all extremely intoxicated. With one bottle of Vodka down and a few more cups from the keg scattered on the sand, the three of us light weights are having the best time in the world.

It’s well past dark now and I have no idea how much time has passed since we started. The small bonfire next to us is still burning, nicely lighting up our little party that we have going on. People are running around and large number of them seem to have lost most of their clothing, sporting only their swimmers. Wiping the tears from my eyes and squinting at a few girls near the main party, I wonder if they would get arrested for indecent exposure with what they seem to class as swim wear. I bring my focus back to Kat as she finally composes herself enough to sit up, brush the sand off her back and then down the rest of her drink, which I’m pretty sure didn’t have much of anything in it.

"Kat, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to retrieve more liquid fire," Jake says in an extremely serious drunken voice that gets me giggling again. Kat looks at him and scans the party before looking back at us.

"Mission accepted," she says in all seriousness. She then commando rolls three times towards the main party before very ungracefully staggering to her feet and stumbling forward a few steps. This only sets Jake and me into another fit of laughter, but somehow I manage to yell, "And try and find some chips, I’m freakin’ starving!" Kat gives me a thumbs up and continues on her all important mission.

I turn to Jake to say something but his attention is solely on something else. Excitement completely lights his face. In my drunken haze, I turn and follow his stare. There, standing in all their glory, are the two main actors of my wet sexual fantasies: Ryan and Ryder Taylor.

After drinking them in with my eyes, I realize that they aren't the boys that I have known these past few years. They now look like two full-grown, sexy men. Ryan is standing at 6'4 with dark brown hair that is starting to cover his intense forest green eyes, eyes that promise sin, eyes that make you squirm in your seat when they are pinned on you. Chiselled, sharp features shape his perfect face and his mesmerizing, kissable lips promise even more sinful pleasure. Broad shoulders, defined muscles stand out with the tight V-neck he is wearing, almost like a second skin. He is wearing dark denim jeans that I believe God himself made to fit him.

Dragging my eyes away from him, I begin memorize the second of my wet dreams. Ryder stands in his 6'5 glory with almost midnight black hair that is a bit shorter than his brother’s. I was spiked in all different directions as if his hand had ran through it at least a dozen times. Ocean blue eyes that you never tire of looking at peer at me. The same gorgeously chiselled face, nose, jaw, and lips that promise so, so much are focused solely on me. Big, broad shoulders, slightly more muscled that his brother, protrude through his black singlet that leaves little to the imagination and his jeans are of lighter colour.

Oh sweet baby jesus, my dreams of these two sex gods are nowhere near as good as looking at them with my own eyes. The dampness has returned in my panties and my nipples harden more and more as seconds pass. That uncomfortable ache in my lower stomach returns and hits me like a freakin’ freight train. I can almost guarantee that the lust in my eyes is so obvious that anyone passing by could see the heat they contain. Oh shit, I need to get away from them before I rip off my clothes and start rubbing myself against them like a cat in heat, begging for my much-needed release.

Jake stumbles to his feet and embraces them each in a brotherly hug. I know they are exchanging words but I'm not listening. I’m still getting my greedy fill of them both and all their beautiful glory.

‘Fuck, April look away!’ I keep screaming in my head, but that simple task seems impossible. I can only imagine how foolish I must look. My face is already flushed from laughing so much and now it is even worse from the lust-filled images slowly filling my mind. My mouth is slightly open and I’m pretty sure a small amount of drool has made its way out. I’m not even sure if I have blinked since my eyes have landed on them, not wanting to miss a single detail that they have on display for me.

Then, out of nowhere, an extremely loud bang followed by a few screaming girls and laughing boys breaks my trance. Looking away from them, I turn to the commotion going. It looks like some idiot has thrown a lighter of some sort into one of the other fires. Grateful for the distraction, I take a moment to compose myself. Closing my eyes and breathing in a deep breath, I ready myself to escape from their presence as quickly as possible before something serious happens that I won’t be able to take back.

Turning back to tell Jake I was going to find Kat, my eyes are immediately drawn to Ryan's deep forest green stare. He is staring right at me and I’m completely trapped; there is no way I can look away now. Using all my inner strength and willpower, I command myself to look away, even blink, but it’s useless. I’m stuck looking into his powerful gaze, his eyes probing me, asking a silent question that he is sure I hold the answer to. I feel myself becoming short of breath, realizing I have stopped breathing only when my lungs begin to burn. My eyes start to water, trying to get moisture back into them. It’s only when Ryder steps in front of him that my body is released from his stare and I finally take a breath and blink. Ryder mumbles something to Ryan that I can’t hear and he angles his body slightly away from me, but I can still feel his eyes on me.

Looking at Jake, who keeps looking between Ryan and me, I go for my escape again but Ryder stands in front of me and gives me the most breath-taking smile and says, "Hey April baby, how has your summer been? Have you missed us?" he asks and I swear I can hear the desire in his voice.

Momentarily stunned by his question, I hesitantly answer, "It’s been good. And yours?"

Slight disappointment shines in his eyes for a moment before he answers with, "It was interesting, but we are so glad to be back now. The last pieces of our jigsaw puzzle are falling into place and I almost feel complete.”

Having no idea what he was talking about, my eyes flicker to Ryan who is just plain staring at me. Then they go to Jake who is smiling like an idiot. Completely unsure what to do or say, I keep my stare directed to Jake and say, "I’m going to go find Kat. She should have been back by now."

As I go to stand, two almost identical hands are in my line of vision offering me a hand up. Slowly reaching out I grab each hand with one of my own while keeping my eyes away from their face. After standing, I try to let go of their hands as the tingling sensation of their hands holding me begins to quickly move up my hands and spread to my core, but they hold me firmly. Knowing I shouldn't look at them, but not being able to stop myself any longer, I peer up at them from under my lashes. I suddenly feel like I have been hit by lightning. My core starts to pulse and my nipples harden to the point that is embarrassing and I know everyone would be able to notice. My breast swells, feeling heavier. Oh my, if I don’t look away now I’m going to find my release that I have been so desperately seeking in the most embarrassing of ways.

Breaking eye contact with them, I yank my hands free from their grasp and focus on the ground. Somehow I manage to say, though a little breathless, "I’m going to find Kat, you guys have fun catching up," and I all but run to the main part of the party. My eyes scan for Kat but I can’t spot her. Then a guy not so bad looking stands in front of me, offering me a drink and a dance. I sneak a glance back to the twins to see that half of the female body at the party have already migrated themselves down to them and were shamelessly flirting with them. Their eyes find mine but I look away before they can trap me again. What the hell is going? Maybe I'm dreaming. I return my gaze to my new friend and give him a smile. I then say, “Sure sounds great to me.”

My plan from earlier is slowly coming back to mind; find someone to give me a hand with my pent up frustration and it looks like I may of found that someone to help.

 ##############################################################################

 TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER CALLED "THE END OF THE NIGHT" YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME TO BE ABLE TO READ IT.  YOU MAY NEED TO RE-ADD THIS STORY IF IT ISN'T COMING UP. TRUSTME YOU WANT TO READ IT.

So you have met the twins!!! What do you all think?

Please comment & vote