Easy Going Afternoon

Chapter 11

Strong rough hands massaging my bare back woke me up. My head is resting on a hard muscled chest and I’m drooling literally my cheek was wet and when I raise my head to look at where it was laying a large amount of saliva is lying their. How freaking embarrassing! I wipe the back of my hand over my face to try and remove some of the liquid. I continue to stare at the wet chest and I’m not really sure what I’m going to do about that, I can feel my cheeks burning.

A finger touches under my chin and lifts my head so that I’m staring into those intense forest green eyes. A lazy smile is on his face “Don’t worry kitten my Tiger thinks you were grooming him” he says. I scrunch up my face that is gross and weird, I don’t know if I will ever get use to this completely.

A male laugh comes from right behind me and I whip my head around to look. Ryder is lying behind me fully dressed his hands are still massaging my bare back. My cheeks flame again. Lucky for me there is a sheet just cover my ass down.

I can’t make myself look into his ocean blue eyes, I’m scared what I might see, disappointment, anger I’m not sure. Ryder can’t be ok with what Ryan and I did without him can he. Be brave April a chant inside my head. Just look at him and get it over with. Squeezing my eyes closed and opening them to look at him dead on. He is smiling, amusement clearly shining in his eyes. I raise an eyebrow at him in question. “What’s wrong baby? My tiger is a little jealous that Ryan’s got groomed and he didn’t. Seems like the three of you are having all the fun and leaving us two out of the mix” Ryder said. My intelligent response was to stutter “I II  II”. Smooth April but really what did he want me to say “Hey Ryder want to jump on for 10 then I will lick your balls when we are done?” That isn’t me so I went with “Sorry” instead.

“As much as I would love to have my wicked way with you too Baby you need to get dressed and come down stairs your best friends are down their waiting to interrogate you along with our mom she will be here shortly”.

Groaning I let my head fall back onto Ryan’s chest only to land straight back in my own drool. This, the twins thought was hilarious, I was not so impressed. Sitting up I pulled the sheet up above my breast to try and hide them from view. I’m figuring out that it is one thing to stand naked and proud when you have hormones and uncontrollable lust running through your system but when it’s not being naked in front of two sex gods is quite intimidating. Looking around for my clothes I saw them folded neatly on the chair in the corner of my room, Arrg that sucks, there is no way I’m doing the nuddy run over to get them. I spotted Ryan’s shirt at the foot of my bed and grabbed it slipping it on quickly and climbing out of bed. Grabbing my clothes I hid in my bathroom to dress properly. Returning, I throw Ryan his shirt he was still lying on the bad completely naked and he didn’t even try and cover him self with the sheet. Again my eyes drink in my fix of him. He was smiling like he won the lottery, he knew what affect he had on me. “You know Ryan you could have a little modesty” I said his smart response “Why kitten you have enough for all of us and besides you eye raping me says a completely different story”. My cheeks heated again I grabbed Ryder’s hand and pulled him towards my bedroom door and called out over my shoulder to Ryan “Yeah but when you see the same thing all the time it gets old quick”. His mouth was hanging open staring after me when I snuck a look back before disappearing into the hallway with Ryder. He was laughing and wrapped both arms around my waist from behind and said in my ear “That was mean, his ego took a hit then. You know he is so going to pay you back for that one” turning my head to look at him and smile.

I stopped walking and had to ask him if he was ok with what happened between Ryan and me. Ryder gave my lips a soft kiss and said “I can’t change it and he was probably the better person for your first time to have been with. I don’t think I could have been as gentle as him. It would have been nice to have been there in person but my mind connection with Ryan made it so I didn’t miss anything”. Oh well I didn’t think of that, I started to walk again when he pulled me back and said “Plus baby that just means you owe me and my Tiger some one on one time now”. A silly grin made its way to my face. These boys were turning me into a sex maniac.