Back to Reality

Hello lovely readers!!! I have to say I was shocked yet again to find out where in the world you all live. So let me Give a shout out and say Hi and l love you to - U.S.A (You are so large and I have so many reader from ALL over the U.S.A! a lot of love coming your way), Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Egypt, Puerto Rico, England UK, Scotland, Barbados, Netherlands, Hawaii, India, ISRAEL, The Caribbean, Denmark, Spain, Jamaica, Philippines, Venezuela, Sweden, Austria, Trinidad, French West Indies, My Fellow Australians. Thank you all for reading and commenting + voting, I'm sorry if I missed anywhere!!!

I am happy to report that most of you love both twin Ryan and Ryder and are quite happy to take them as the package deal they came in. Whoop Whoop 2 for the price of 1 ;-)

Chapter 38

“Kitten, I swear if you don’t stop singing, I’m going to shove something into your mouth to shut you up.” Ryan’s annoyed voice came from the driver’s seat as we drove back to town.  Town meant back to reality, back to Dad, Robert, Alex and all of those dilemmas.

In all fairness I had spent the last 20 minutes singing to whatever songs had come on the radio, even if I didn’t know the words. I would just make up my own or do that whole mumble singing thing. Then at the chorus I would belt out the words, 100% off key and tone. Ryder was happy to join in with me. Together we were absolutely horrible and people would surely pay us to stop if we ever wanted to make money in the music business.

Ryan had been a champ up until now, now I was doing my version of Whitney Houston’s version of “Hero”. I was murdering the song and Ryder thought it was hilarious. Ryan’s cringing had gotten worse and the glares I was receiving in the back seat via the rear view mirror were pretty intense.

“I’m your mate Ryan, aren’t you meant to love me unconditionally?” I couldn’t help but ask laughing.

“I loved you unconditionally for the last 15minutes April, which is 4 full songs. Trust me that’s a lot of love. I’m pretty sure that my tiger has even hightailed it so deep inside of me so that he can’t hear you. You sound F@cking horrible and when the two of you sing together I feel like you’re going to cause me to have a fit and start foaming at the mouth.”

All I could do was laugh. I felt sorry for Ryan, he out of the three of us was the only one that could hold a tune and hearing his deep voice sing had me wanting to scream and throw my underwear at him like a groupie at a concert. I guess lucky for him his brother had destroyed all my underwear so I was able to restrain myself from doing it.

“Why can you sing Ryan and Ryder sounds almost as bad as me?”

Before Ryan could answer his brother spun in his seat to face me better and answered.

“Baby, it wouldn’t be fair if I got all the looks, the better body, the fantastic personality, the brains and on top of all that was able to sing as well. It’s only fair that Ryan got something so that our mate would find him attractive as well, you know that whole bad boy rock star thing seems to work for him.”

The cheeky smile on Ryder’s face told me he loved to have a dig at his twin. Ryan’s first response was to hit Ryder, which only caused Ryder to laugh.