Bullying and Comfort

Chapter 10

 I spent the rest of that day with the twins. I learnt a lot more about being a mate and the whole mating process. The Twins told me that to complete the mating process they would have to take me at the same time and bite me. This I was not keen on. I had seen them naked. I had touched and licked their hard erections and they were huge! There was noway they would fit and it they did I’m sure it would be painful. I’m pretty sure that they knew I wasn’t keen on that because they assured me that it wouldn’t happen until I was 100% sure and 100% committed to being their life long mate.

 I was honest with them and told them that I didn’t know how I would cope with being in a relationship with them. That I wasn’t sure that I could be what they needed, but if this was what they really wanted I promised that I would give it a go. I owed it to all three of us to try.

They seemed surprised how well I was talking all of this in. I told them about mum’s journal. They asked me about Dad and how I was feeling about learning he wasn’t my real dad. I refused to talk about that, I wasn’t comfortable and didn’t want to dive into our emotional relationship with that. I could tell it hurt them that I didn’t put my trust in them, but I didn’t like that they already knew the truth about dad and me.

.I made small talk with dad, we didn’t get into anything deep. I wanted to talk to him about the mating but I was too embarrassed to bring it up. He asked if he could hang on to mum’s journal and make a copy of it, which I was fine with. He also let me know that he had to go away for work again but he was hoping to be home by the weekend and to enjoy my first week at school. He also told me that I couldn’t talk to Kate about any of the stuff going on, that if I needed to talk to a female I could speak with Grace.

So here I am it’s lunch time on my first day back at school and I’m hiding in the library. Today has been rough. Word got out about Ryan and me at the beach party dancing and apparently someone had seen Ryder cuddling me in the parking lot kissing me neck and that I left with both of them. So you can imagine the rumour mill has run wild. I had sex with Ryan while we were dancing at the party then Ryder took me up against a car in parking lot. Then they both had their wicked way with me.

The names that I have heard people call me today are horrible, Slut, Whore, Tramp, Slag and the list goes on. I have been harassed verbally and sexually. Some guys form the baseball team cornered me after second period and got really touchy with me. Saying that “they knew I wanted it, that little whores like me don’t get to pick who I sleep with when I throw myself at twins in front of everyone”. Lucky for me they were interrupted. Kat and some of the girls from her dance group showed up and the boys played it off. The girls with Kat either sent me death glares or looks of disgust. Kat asked me what happened and I told her I would tell her later. I’m sure he had a strong idea what she had walked up on.

The only people that aren’t being cruel to me are Ryan and Ryder’s select group of friends. They have smiled at me and said hello to me every time I have passed one of them. Three of them even sat with me in class that I was by myself in. Class was the only place so far that I wasn’t too worried about because of the teachers. Other students had to reframe some what.

I haven’t seen the twins since this morning when they drove me to school. They had to spend the morning taking exams that they missed at the end of last year because they left early due to their birthday. I was meant to met up with them at lunch in the cafeteria but to walk their alone scared me and I didn’t want to know what would happen if every one saw the twins and me together.

I really don’t know how to handle all of this. I have gone to school with most of these kids for years. They should know me by now. Not one person has asked the truth, they have just gone along with the rumours they have heard.