The End Of The Night

Chapter 4

A few more drinks and I'm pretty sure this is the fourth guy I have been grinding against on the make shift sand dance floor my back to his chest. Then just like all the other three I feel him slowly losing his groove. His hands that have been moving across my body caressing me slowly start to still. The hardness in the front of his pants that was moments ago grinding are against my ass takes a step back putting distance between the lower halves of our body. The tiny fine muscles that make me remember that this is a boy I’m dancing with stiffen and start to move back as well. Opening my eyes to look at him over my shoulder he is pale and looking a little scared. I let my arms slowly release his neck from where I had them while we were dancing because I already know what I’m going to see when I look in front of me.

I feel his body heat leave me completely as he disappears into the dance floor. I face forward and meet his gaze Ryder Taylor stands a couple of meters in front of me. Eyes narrowed into slits as he watches my dance partner take off. If looks could speak, his is promising great bodily harm to the boy that has no name in my still drunk state. If I was a betting person I would say that Ryder wanted to stalk him down, toy with him and then go in for the kill.

 Strange when do they care who I get friendly with. What I do is not their concern. Ryder's ocean blue eyes come back to me a lot of the anger seems to leave them. I know he is about to make his approach to me so I do the one thing my drunken mind comes up with first. I narrow my eyes to glare at him, proceed to flip him the bird and  say loud enough for him to hear me "Oh just fuck off". Four guys he has chased off. Four Freaken Guys in my time of need Dam It and by now I know word is spreading because I’m getting almost completely ignored now by the opposite sex. How dare he go all possessive alpha male on me for no reason. But what is confusing me the most is that Ryder is never like this. If it was Ryan that would be more understandable, though to be honest my main concern is now try to find someone to sneak away with me up the beach.

 Spinning on my heels to walk away from him I walk smack bang into a hard wall of muscle. Two strong arms wrap around me so I don’t stagger back. I can feel my heart is in over drive my hands clutching the black shirt by the sides at the hips of the person holding me. Taking in a breath my senses even in my drunkenness fill me with an all male all masculine smell, a smell that reminds me of the forest, the trees, the dirt, the flowing waterfall hidden about 25mins walk from my house. The smell alone makes my body kick up a gear. I don’t dare look at his face trying to keep that last of my control over my body and mind because if I dare look up then I know their is no stopping me. I’m going to use him whether he is he is willing or not to get what my body so desperately needs, what I so desperately need.

  One of his hands moves to the small of my back fingers down spread over the top of my ass. His other hand moves slowly upwards on my back until it reaches the top of my neck and I feel his fingers work into my hair that is up in a loose messy bun. Strong firm fingers grip my head and hair pulling my head back and to the side slightly. I continue to stare hard at his chest and the hard muscles that are under his black v neck shirt unwilling to meet his gaze that I can feel solely focused on my face. The hand on my lower back and the fingers spread there press harder into me pushing the lower half of my body into him. Still I keep my focus where it is and clench my jaw to stop a moan that so desperately wants to come out when I feel his hard thick penis pressed against my stomach.

 His nose finds my hair and I hear him inhale deeply and then release a small groan, my knees weaken at that sound and he just holds me tighter against him. His lips find my temple move across to my eyebrow then down the side of my face and along my jaw. Still I won’t turn my head slightly to look at his face I keep staring ahead. His lips move upwards again and I feel his hot breath next to my ear. I’m on fire, everywhere his lips have touched is burning, I’m burning all over. The hand on my back starts to move up and down over ass and back up again. Over and over again he does it, hot breath in my ear the hand in my hair tightens a little more and he say in my ear in a low sexy growl " If you want to dance Kitten then we will fucking dance".