Hello Kitty - Part 2

Chapter 28

A big fat tear rolled down my face as I continued to watch him. Ryan still stood in front of me in tiger form. I was about to give up, I was coming to a loss, I didn’t know what else to do when he took a step towards me. I flinched, it was barely noticeable but it happened and I know Ryan seen it as he pauses before taking another and another step towards me.

Ryan came to a stop about 2 feet in front of me. His high even in tiger form towered over me causing me to raise my head to look at his face. His Tiger held such an intimidatingly strong presence. Oh such power.

Another tears fell as I raised back on to my knees and ever so slowly reached out a shaky hand towards him. My arm fully extended just came shy of touching his fur covered cheek. I left the next move up to him, his tiger was always strong willed and I was praying that he would make that move, finalize the contact between us.

My eyes slide closed and I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders when he continued to stay frozen in place after a few minutes. I fell back onto my bum pulling my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. “What else am I meant to do Ryan?” I whispered.

And then I felt him. His large head rubbing against me pushing to the side making me put a hand on the ground to stabilize myself. When I opened my eyes his head was still rubbing against me in what felt like a comforting gesture.

“Ryan” the word whispered from me. He pulled his head back and his black eyes stared into mine. Before I knew what was happening I threw my arms around his neck, pulling him to me. His hair tickles my face and neck but didn’t care. “I love you, I love you, I love you” I repeated over and over again as his purring got louder and louder.

When I eventually released my hold on Ryan he laid his big head in my lap as I patted him over and over. “You’re so beautiful Ryan, I’m so jealous of you” I said quietly running my eyes over him again.

I watch Ryan pull away from me and stand on his four legs, walking back behind the plant he had been hiding behind not that long ago. A strange noise came and moments later Ryan walked back out in his human form, completely naked.

The sight of him like this always makes my breath catch and I think it always will. The way he stands so proud and confident. He has the body of a god and it the biggest freaking turn on ever.

He must have seen the look in my eyes because a small smile played at his lips as he walked back over to where I was sitting and sat across from me. I watched Ryan sit Indian style placing his fore arms on his knees. All this achieved was me staring at his most male part resting between his legs.

I am such a horny person, I know that they had mentioned to me before that the mating heat puts you in almost a 100% lust faze when your mate is around, but really I think that I’m just going to stop wearing any underwear until the mating is completed. I think the only smell that is in the air since their return is my constant arousal and I am positive that they can smell it with their heightened senses.

Ryan clearing his throat made me bring my eyes back to his and the blush to rise to my cheeks. His laugh sounded as he looked at me. “Kitten you are a minx. I love how you eye rape me ever chance you get and when you get called out on it you blush.” His laughter got louder as the blush on my face got worse travelling down my neck and past my breasts.

Ryan reached for my hand with one of his, his other hands gripped my chin so that I looked at him again. His voice was serious when he spoke this time. “Before when I went to leave, I was doing that for you. I didn’t think you would be ready to face my tiger yet and neither do he. He knew the moment you stepped foot into the forest and when you called my name he wanted to see you.”