Chapter 9

I met up with the boys on Sunday because they had to know every detail of the date yesterday with Niall.  I was so happy.  Niall was really sweet and kind and such a pleasure to be around.  I really enjoyed his company. 

I also told them about what Niall said about wanting to be with me and that he would wait until I was ready.  But I know he can’t wait forever. 

“Haz, you really need to move on already.” Louis gripped.

“I know and I think I am finally ready.  I’m just scared to give my heart to someone again and not have the feelings fully reciprocated, you know.”

“You really can’t be scared.  How do you expect to ever find anyone new with an attitude like that?” Liam replied.

“Yea, Harry.  Niall is a really great guy.  The kind of guy you need.  And it’s not fair to him to keep him hanging on without an answer or commitment.” Zayn stated.

“I know” I said as I ruffled my hair in frustration.  “I think I am ready.  I will talk to Niall tomorrow about our relationship and that I want to be with him.  I know I should be with him.  He treats me so well and I know that he will be probably the best kind of boyfriend.”

I got into bed that night thinking about the decision that I had made today.  The one decision that would make me truly happy.  My decision to fully be with Niall.  I knew it was the right one and I really feel like I have no doubts about it.

I heard my phone buzz and smiled when I saw who the message was from.

I had such an amazing time with you yesterday.  I missed you today.  I’ll see you tomorrow, babe.  Goodnight  -Ni. Xx

I replied within a minute

I had the BEST time yesterday.  Thank you again so much.  I missed you, too.  See you in the morning.  Sweet dreams.-Harry  xx  :)

Yup.  No doubt in my mind I am making the right decision.  I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into first period on Monday morning.  I happily took my seat next to Niall and gave him a quick hug.  His lips brushed my neck sending chills down my spine.  I smiled at him and we gazed into each other’s eyes for what seem like an eternity.  I decided that I was going to tell Niall that I wanted to be with him today at lunch.  I would take him for a walk outside to the courtyard and tell him there.  I knew we would have some privacy out there since most students choose to eat in the cafeteria.

 Our gaze was interrupted when Ms. Hayden came in and started speaking about an English paper we had to write.

“Class, this is a big paper.  It will count towards forty percent of your grade.  You will need to create a story based on or around one of the topics in this bowl up front.  The story must be at least fifteen pages typed double spaced.  I will be strict on grammar and punctuation.”