Roadtrip to hell

Picture of Aria on the left and Maya on the right.

Aria's Pov:

*Ring*

"OMG!!!"

*Ring*

"ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE" I practically made Caden go deaf, whoopsies??
It was the 700th time I tried calling Maya  so who can blame me.

"Ouch man that hurt!" whined Caden covering his ears. I rolled my eyes and sighed while I let him drag my suitcase outside.

"We'll meet her at Scarlett's house" he suggested and I agreed to get moving. Who knew going to Uni would be so stressful?!
He helped me put my suitcase in the car and we drove off to Scar's house. The whole journey to her house I wandered what Uni would be like.

We stopped at her  house. I straightened my outfit which was a black button up shirt, with blue boyfriend jeans and black & white nike trainers. I knocked on the door, Scarlett opened the heavy door and said an emotional goodbye to her parents, I mean we would be back in 2 months for spring break. She finally picked up her bags and got into the car . Maya made it to Scarlett's house before us and now we were all heading off to Stanford university.

Of course we had to take a pit stop at a gas station to feed the gremlin aka scarlett.

*skip journey*

We split to find our dorm rooms and unfortunately we all were in separate rooms with random people. I was paired with some guy called Noah Skyes. He better be nice or I'll strangle him while he sleeps-_-

I turned my key in the oak door. I took a step in and BAM...

I face planted the floor. "WELL DONE ARIA" I groaned to myself.

"Ohh My God, did you just fall?!" A voice said and I heard laughing which is when I realised, there was another human present in my room. I'm guessing Noah Skyes. He wasn't too bad looking to be honest, but me being me decided to set a good impression by hugging the floor.
"No, I was smelling the carpet" I scoffed.
He laughed... And laughed... And laughed..... He was practically crying. I just ran to the bathroom and waited for a good 10 minutes before going into the room again hoping the dog had calmed down by now.

"Hey, sorry about earlier, that was too funny though. I'm Noah by the way "he grinned.

"It's okay ,I'm Aria Demartino " I smiled.

"Well you're clumsy aren't you Aria?" he chuckled, I glared at him obviously not amused.

"Well you're a prick aren't you" I said harshly "Nice to know that my room mates a walking, talking piglet" I added.

"Well its nice to meet you too Aria and welcome to Stanford" he said.

I gave him a dirty look but he just laughed. How am I gonna live with this guy? 

  Maya's Pov:

As me and the others departed and made our way to different dorms,I started to think about my roommate apparently his name was Jacob O' Connor he better not be a douche bag. Finally i made it to my dorm room i mean "our" dorm room, i need to get used to that ugh! I'm not the sharing type, people say i am a bit spoiled but i don't disagree with them.

Unlocking the door was a challenge for me in fact, everything was a challenge for me, i wasn't ready to grow up as i was always nurtured by my parents. The door swung open revealing my bitch face, "EWWWWWW!!! why is it so messy!!!" I screamed. A shirtless male approached the door, from my point of view he was very fit. "What the fuck, why are you screaming?" he questioned.

"Your asking me why i'm screaming have you seen the state of this dorm!" I exclaimed. He simply just shrugged at me and walked away.

I slowly tried tiptoeing into the madness without falling or tripping over something, and SUCCESSFULLY reached my bed.

A few hours later I finished putting all my clothes away into a cramped cupboard, and headed to the couch where I assume Jacob was seated.

"Sorry i didn't get a chance to introduce myself, my names Maya Avery and i am your roommate" I smiled.

"Cool." he replied casually.

"Soooo your name must be Jacob O' connor" I tried again. He just nodded to this, i could see that he was very focused on watching soccer that was currently playing on the tv.

I then decided to call Aria and see how she was getting along with her roommate."Heyyy aria!!" I shouted through the phone.

"Helloooooo." a husky voice replied.

"whaaatt?? is this Aria?" I asked in confusion.

"This is I.... OMGGG NOAH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PHONE!"

Wellllll.... there was an argument going on over the phone and i just sat there awkwardly waiting for them to finish."Hey Maya, you still there??" asked Aria.

"Yeahh I'm here!"

"Sorry about that by the way, it was my stupid roommate who can't keep his hands of my things!" she replied angrily.

"It's cool at least your roommate has an interest in you, my roommate doesn't even look at me!"

"Don't worry sister i feel your pain!" replied aria.

"so have you called scarlett or caden yet?" i asked.

"Nah not yet there probably busy."

"Oooohh right, anyways i'm gonna go take a shower and go to bed i'm extremley tired."

"Alright cool, see ya tomorrow!"

After I hung up, I sluggishly walked to the bathroom,"I'm going out somewhere don't stay up waiting for me" he winked before leaving.