Bonus Chapter.

Scarlet's pov:

It's been 2 whole years since Aria had passed away..... I can see the whole scene of her dying in my dreams over and over again....

It scares me that one day we were so happy together me Aria and Maya and then the next she's gone. I love her so much and to think she has left us it just horrifies me. Everyday it's like hell. I don't think I can carry on like this anymore.

Poor Caden he's never been the same since the day Aria passed away... Me and Maya try so hard to get him back to his normal state.The doctors say if Caden Carries on like this he might have terrible consequences.

That's why I made a decision, Me and Maya applied for a job in Australia. After we finished Uni, I received a letter saying I got my job as a teacher. I booked tickets for me and Caden( as he is in such a state). Maya is booking hers today.

We love you Aria even though you are not with us your love and your memories will stay close to us. Thanks for being such a loving caring friend for us you were not only a friend but a loving sister to me as well. Bye America....

******************

Maya's Pov:

*5 months have passed (in Australia)*

It's been five months since we have moved here in Australia, me and Scarlett decided to live in a apartment together.. like we always dreamed of.

I got a job as a fashion designer... and it is absolutely amazing!

Loosing Aria was all shocking for us at first, it was as if we just got hit in the face with a baseball bat.... after that horrible night, we all realized how precious life was! And how we should live it to our fullest...

Instead of thinking it as a horrible loss, I think of it as a lesson........ 'to live your as if you will die tomorrow and dream as if you will live forever' I have been living by this quote ever since Aria passed away.

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed..."

THE END.

*************************
A/N:
This is the END! OMGGGGG......

Thank you guys for reading this book ;] ............

The ending probably disappointed a lot of you guys........ sorryyy we kinda gave up on this book, but we wanted to finish it off.... SO THERE IT IS!!

Although we are starting a new book ;] .... Soon..

Anywayssss thanks for reading this boookk, please remeber to leave a comment, vote and Share

Zms xxxx