Bitches Nowdays

Aria's POV:

"OMG that fucking bitch, who does she think she is man, ugly blood clot, useless and unwanted, fucking balloon lips" I screamed.

I ran to my room as Caden  followed me trying to calm me down.

"Who does that bitch think she is huh?? calling ME a slut when her clothes were barely visible" I groaned.

"Aria, its okay don't be upset over what fish lips said, your not a slut!" Caden tried to explain.

"Caden I'm fine could you leave me alone for a bit to calm down and could you tell Maya and Scar aswell?"

"No problem" Caden smiled before slowly walking to the door and closing it after him.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Go away guys I wanna be on my own for a bit" I called.

"Its me Noah, I kinda left me keys inside, mind letting me in?" He asked.

"UGHHHH" I groaned before opening the door and jumping back onto my bed.

"Geeeez man, what side of the bed did you wake up on??" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes before telling Noah everything. I don't know why but I felt like he was a good listener.

"Sooooo..." I started.

"I was going to the cafeteria and I was walking to my friend and this girl bumped into me so I said 'watch where your going' and her minion was like 'excuuussseee me are you talking to me' in her ugly bitch voice, so then I was like 'No I'm talking to your friend over here with the plastic lips' lets just say she got pissed and pushed me and let me add, I barely flinched like she's so fucking weak, but I still got pissed so I pulled her hair and the best part man.... It came off looool" I laughed to myself while Noah looked shocked but slightly worried.

"Anywaaays she called me a slut and ran off with her wig but she wasn't very fast, I think her butt implants were weighing her down" I said casually.

Noah's POV:

"OMG, your crazy, she didn't hurt you though did she??"I said with a slight bit of concern in my voice.

"Nah she knows not to mess with me she just called me a slut but you should have seen what she was wearing . The tightest black crop top with so many cut outs and her shorts barely went past her butt!" she argued and burst out laughing randomly.

Her laugh was so adorable though.

"What was her name??" I asked

"Don't know, I left to get away from the cow and her slaves" she responded.

We talked for quite a while and I found out alot about her like her favourite colour is Blue and she has an older brother and is scared of pretty much everything from spiders to clowns. she seemed like a tough girl but I guess not.

It was almost 1 pm and I decided I should get going, I was meeting up with Damien  and the rest to go paint balling  later on. I walked out and saw her friends skipping to our room. I smiled at them and walked out of the building.

Maya's POV:

Me and Scarlett decided to head up to Aria's room to see how she was getting on. As we were skipping through the corridors and finnally made it we saw Noah come out the room and give us both a friendly smile, which we returned.

*Knock Knock*

"Noah how many times have i told you check you have your things before you lea......"Aria opened the door mid sentence till she saw mine and Scarlett's face.

"Ohh its you guys come in" Aria politely smiled.

"Sooo.. Aria you alright??" Asked Scarlett.

"Yeahh, I didn't let the bitches comment get to me." She replied casually before walking over to her bed.

"Soooo you guys wanna watch a movie on Netflix" I suggested, and they both nodded in agreement.

We all were in tears after watching 'The best of me' , who knew a movie could make us feel so upset.

"That was a great movie!"i said while wiping my tears.

"I agree" Scarlett sobs.

*Half an hour later*

After some bickering about our roommates and how we hate thier guts, we decided that we should all get out and do something. I mean it was two o' clock in the afternoon and all we did was watch a movie and eat...

"C'mon you guys lets go walk around campus and get used to our surroundings" I said.

"Finnneeee!! call Caden aswell"Replied Aria

"Plus i can use some fresh air." I added.

As we made our way to the grassy area of the campus, we placed our butts on the freshly cut grass and all just sat there on our phones. I noticed the same guy standing against the brick walls of the university smoking a cigarette, "Oi Scarlett do you know the guys name that is standing next to Caleb?" I asked.

"Yeah, i think his name is Damien i heard caleb talk to him over the phone this morning."she replied

"Ohhhh okayy."

"Whyyyyy you askinggg??"she questioned.

"Nothing, just curious"I answered back.

She gave me a small smile before returning back to what she was doing. "OMG GUYS I WANT A GOAT!" Aria stated.

Me and Scarlett looked at each other before turning to her and burst out laughing, "HAHAHAH OMGGG ARIA YOUR SO RANDOM!" I laughed out.

"Whattt?? I just thought it would be cute to have a unique pet!"She argued.

We just ignored her dopiness and carried on stalking people on Instagram.

A few minutes later we realized that the sun was blocked out by some fat gorilla, "Oiiii MOVE YOUR SELF!" I said as calmly as possible.

"I'm trying to get a tan here but i can't, do to this fat buffalo blocking off the sunlight."Aria Exclaimed.

I tried looking up to see who the Buffalo blocking the sunlight was, but the sun was too bright to even look up.

"Hello Ladies i think your a little lost, I normally hang out around here.. so why don't you go and find another spot to sit at. THANKS!" The husky voice replied.

I got up from the floor to come face to face with......Damien! "MOVE!"he commanded.

"I don't care were not moving!"I insisted.

"Oi lets just go" Aria said.

"No were not moving, we were here first" I spat back.

"Look Princess, I have important things to do so stop wasting my time, NOW MOVE!" he declared.

"I bet your just gonna smoke pot or something, AND NO WERE NOT MOVING!"I shouted back.

"Then you leave me no choice." He then picked me up and slung me over his right shoulder. "HEYYY PUT ME DOWN, I DEMAND YOU TO PUT ME DOWN AT ONCE!" He continued walking,"Okay."He answered and dropped me on the floor, my butt landing first "OUCH!"I cried out loud. Aria and scarlett came to the rescue and helped me up from the floor.

"Maya lets go before you embarrass your self even more!" Scarlett insisted.

"FINE!" I sighed in defeat, and walked away dramatically.