They crossed the line.

Tori's pov:

That bitch who does she think she is trying to act flirty with Caleb, like who the fuck does she think she is!!

Also her ugly messed up friends all like parrots listening to her and making her carry on with her foolish acts.

Scarlett......... ohhh Scarlett, you piece of shit!

  I overheard the dogs speaking and it looks like that shitface Aria has a thing for Caden.

I left the cafeteria and saw the three ugly dogs but as I left I heard that bitch Maya talking to Aria the twat . I decided to hide behind the door and listen.

Like don't judge all they do is gossip all day so why shouldn't I listen huh?!?

" Listen to me Aria..... Caden is a good-looking person, I shouldn't really say this but.... it won't take him long to get a girlfriend! So go tell him you like him!" Maya said with a horrifying expression.

" Yeah but what if he thinks wrong of me and say's that I was his friend just so I can go out with him!?" Aria replied drastically.

"Are you dumb Aria, you are jut being dramatic! you have liked him since you were six! now just tell him or I will..." Maya replied.

" I will think about it but I am not sure though..." Aria sad with a ugly expression.

" Okay, anyway I need to find my stupid maths teacher to talk about aspirations and goals in life." Maya said.

WOW! Didn't expect that she would actually care for her education...

Wait Peyton... she did say she liked Caden when he first came into uni.. I think i know what to do.

I ran into the cafeteria searching for Caden there he sat all alone with a sandwich in his hand.

" Caden, can I talk to you for a second please? " I asked.

" Well I was waiting for Aria... I need to talk to her." he answered looking confused.

Well he made it certain that he cared for that Bitch, whatever.

"Please it wont take long its really important!" I pleaded.

He did not answer... but walked out with me without saying a word.

"Basically its Peyton she said.... umm.... she really likes you, and would like to go out with you." I said hoping for him to say yes.

He just stood there like a tree not answering I looked around in case the three bitches were there but instead I saw Peyton.

" PEYTON! PEYTON! " I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Please give me a minute, I need talk to her.. so don't move! " I ordered Caden and strutted off.

I told Peyton the whole situation and dragged her to Caden it was so awkward but Peyton surprisingly had the guts to speak out.

" I really can't explain the feelings I have towards you.... but umm.. I was wondering if we could go on a date?" Peyton said blushing like mad.

" Well I don't know..." Caden said.

"C'mon Caden! You know you want to!" I winked at him.

" If you like me that much I don't see why I shouldn't go out with you..... I guess i could give you a chance......." he smiled and reached out to hug her.

They both hugged and it looked so romantic.

I turned around to see shit face Aria, it looks like she saw the scene of Caden and Peyton getting together.

I could not stop myself from laughing she was red and I could see her eyes filling with tears.

She stood there like a loner without her two other dogs I saw with my own eyes her shed a tear.

Well my next target is Maya and Scarlett..... Bitches here I come and trust me its going to be even worse .....

Maya's POV:

Me, Scarlett and Aria are all currently sat in the cafeteria eating our dinner. It has been a loonggggg day.... after all those stupid lectures we got from the professors , and endless bickering with Jacob, I am now officially exhausted.

"Who's that with Caden?" Scarlett snapped. Me and Aria quickly turned our heads towards the direction Scarlett was pointing at.

"I don't know." I shrugged, before stabbing my fork into the salad that i was devouring.

As they came closer.. my eyes instantly found both of there hands which were intertwined with each other.

"Ummm," Scarlett awkwardly started "Who... Umm.. Is th- thi -this!" Scarlett finally let out.

"Guys... this is peyton!" Caden smiled looking a bit uncomfortable.

"Well.... Hello peyton, I'm Maya, thats Scarlett.... And ummm thats Aria." I pointed, before giving her a friendly smile.

"Uhh, Hey." She awkwardly waved.

They both sat down and started eating whilst having a deep conversation with each other.... Well this is awkward.... I looked at Aria, to see what her reaction was and she did not look happy! Her eyes were filled with tears, her cheeks were bright red, and she was trying her hardest to hold back her sobs.

"Aria.. Lets go!" I interrupted, dragging Aria out by the arm.

We both were currently sitting on a bench outside the main entrance of the university, under the beautiful night sky.

Scarlett joined us seconds later, and we all just sat there staring at the stars that were shinning above us.

"Aria... feel free to talk!" I broke the silence.

"WHY THE FUCK HER!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY...... AND I WAS THIS CLOSE TO TELLING HIM HOW I FELT, AND NOW ITS ALL RUINED!!!," Aria quickly blurted out before continuing "DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO PREPARE FOR THIS SPECIAL FUCKING NIGHT? THAT IS NOW RUINED BY THAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!" Aria angrily spoke out, waiting for our response.

"Um. No?" Scarlett hesitantly answered, obviously scared of Arias intimidating stare that she was currently plastering into our souls...

"OBVIOUSLYY!!! OBVIOUSLY, YOU WOULDNT GET IT!" Aria frustratedly let out.

"Heyyy, don't take your anger out on us! were just trying to help." I clarified.

"Ughhh, SORRY! It's just that... i got pissed!!!" Aria let out, sounding annoyed at her self.

" Whateva lets not talk about this now!" She quickly added.

Me and Scarlett nodded in agreement, and continued staring at the gorgeous night sky.

My phone started to ring, interrupting the comfortable silence.

"Helloooo?" I questioned, waiting for my response.

"Ummm.... Maya!" A familiar voice replied.

"Oh, Hey douchebag!" I greeted

"Hey, grumpy... Ummm... I don't know how to put this.. But-"

"WHAT????" I interrupted.

"Umm.. You should come see yourself.... I'm at the dorm."

"What happen did someone die? Oh myyy god is my mum here?? OMGG is my sister here??? Waitttt is it something bad or good!?!?!"

"Jesus WOMEN! come see yourself... and its baddd...."

Thats all I hear before hanging up and storming up to my dorm. As i walked into the lobby of the dorms building i come across a familiar face.. Damien the almighty lord.

"Heyyy Princess!" Damien cheerfully greeted me.

"Shut up." I grumpily let out, whilst sprinting over to the elevator.

The elevator door closed, and i was currently standing in the elevator with this male that looked like he would rather be stung by a thousand bees then be stuck in this awkward silence.

Luck is obviously something I lack in! First the whole drama shit that is happening between us and the bitches, and now this! 'Mannnn this guy fucking stinks!!! Does he not take a shower jeeeezzzz...'

"Excuse me?"The male intimidatingly questioned.

FUCKKkkk!!!! Did i just say that out loud....

"Well done Maya!" I mumbled to my self before continuing "Um, Yes?" I stood there pretending to look clueless.

"Did you just say that i stink!?" He hissed, while taking a step closer to me.

Thankfully the elevator doors open, "Ha-Ha-Ha! ummm... YESSSS!! Now go take a shower.... BYE BIATCH!" I shouted, before sprinting towards the direction of my dorm.

I finally made it and I was out of breath, Jeez i need to start working out i'm so unfit...

Twisting the door knob already gave me shivers down my body... 'This better not be as bad as i think it is...' I thought to my self.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed.

Who the fuck did this!!? How dare they have the audacity to touch and treat my dorm room like this! I was currently faced by a horrendously vandalized dorm room! And what pissed me off the most was that.. it was only my side that was trashed and messed up, Jacobs side wasn't even touched. My clothes were all laying on the floor, some were also ripped! my pillows were ripped and ketchup was spilled all over my mattress! There were all kinds of liquids... Milk, ketchup,mustard, soy sauce and mayonnaise. My laptop was on the floor revealing a cracked screen! all my books were drenched in Soda... and my family pictures that i brang with me were all shattered in there frame....

"WHO THE FUCK DARED TO DO THIS!!!!!???" I angrily managed to let out.

Jacob was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands "I don't know.." He said giving me a sympathetic look.

I tried my hardest to hold back the tears, but gave up and began crying... Yup I was crying in front of Jacob... and now he was gonna make fun of me for the rest of my life.

I suddenly felt two firm arms wrapped around my waist, and grab me into a bear hug. I calmed down a few minutes later.

"Thanks, you can let me go now." I chuckled while wiping away my tears.

"Shut up."Jacob hushed while placing a finger over my lips.

"But-"

"Do you not understand the meaning of 'Shut up'!" Jacob questioned, before bringing me back to the comforting bear hug. I just sighed in defeat.

*Half and hour later*

Me and Jacob were both seated in the lobby of the building, we decided we should call a mature adult to handle this situation... plus i was too lazy to clean it up.

A lady Suddenly appeared from the desk that was opposite from us, "Your dorm has been cleaned, and I assure you Miss Avery that we will find the culprit."

"I sure well know who the fucking culprit is!" I mumbled to myself. "Thank you!" I faked a smile and walked back to the dorm with Jacob.

"Ahh, look how clean and fresh it looks!" I said before slumping onto my bed.

"Your going to sleep?" Jacob furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, it's twelve thirty and i'm exhausted..."

"Well then... Goodnight grumpy!"

"Goodnight Douche bag.." I lazily replied.