Shopping trip

Scarlett's POV:

I woke up at 9 am and I was so excited. I ran to the bathroom, showered and changed into my outfit , which was a sky blue top with black lace, white jeans, a denim jacket and black vans. My hair was already curled so I left it out. I grabbed my bag and skipped to Aria's room hoping she was ready.

I knocked on the door and Noah opened the door.

"Ummmm, hey I'm Aria's friend, Is she up??" I asked.

"Heyy ,no ive been trying to wake her up, she almost slapped me so I gave up..." he laughed.

"Ughhh" I walked over to Aria's bed and grabbed the glass of water that was on her nightstand, and poured it on her. There was only a tiny bit of water in the glass but it still woke her up.

She immediately got up and was pisseddddd. I was soon heading to Maya's room, hoping she was awake. Aria is too lazy to chase after me so I strolled down the corridor before stopping in front of Maya's room. Her door was unlocked so I walked in to see...

Maya and Jacob were staring into each others souls, standing centimeteres away from each other??

"Ahheeemmmmm!!" I cleared my throat and they both shot their heads towards me.

"Sorry am I interrupting something?" I smirked, earning a death glare from Maya.

"Shut up Scar, we were casually having a staring contest" Maya said and I raised my eyebrows suspiciously.

"Were we??" Jacob smirked.

"Shut up douchebag you know we were, plus why would I get that close to you. EW!" Maya spat back.

"Anyways, you ready??" I asked Maya.

"yhh I'll just grab my bag and we can leave, Is Aria up??" she replied

"I woke her up she should be ready by now" I said

"SCAR I HATE YOU" Aria groaned behind me walking into the room,

"Speak of the devil! well at least you're ready , should we get going??" I said excitedly.

We met Caden at the car park and drove to the mall.

"FIRST STOP STARBUCKSSSS!!!" Maya screamed causing Caden to jump.
There were a lot of cars lined up near starbucks but we finally made it. We all ordered our drinks and continued the drive to the mall.

When we arrived, Maya and I raced to forever 21 while Caden and Aria sluggishly walked like turtles behind us. They definitely did not like shopping.

I paced around the store till I saw the perfect dress . I LOVED IT. I grabbed it and ran to pay. Aria and Maya didn't find anything so we decided to head to the food court and go to another place later.

We walked into mcdonalds and ordered. I had large fries with a large ice cream like duuuhhh. a girls gotta eat!

Aria and Caden sat opposite each other, they seemed to be having a very deep conversation, I sat opposite Maya and we talked about the party.

Maya's POV:

After we all returned from the mall we were exhausted, so we decided we should head to our dorms and get ready for the party that is happening later on in the evening.

As I made my way to my dorm room, and unlocked the door too reveal that one of Kayla's minions was IN MY ROOM.

"Who are you??"The minion said.

"This is my dorm!" I replied.

"Ohhhh your the girl who dissed Kayla the other day." She casually said.

"Ummm yeah....and may i ask why your in my room??"I questioned.

"Waiting for Jacob...and jeez can you please stop talking your hurting my ears."She rolled her eyes.

WTF. One minute she is casual and the other she decides to become full on bitch mode.Alright then.

"Okayy then?"Making it sound more like a question.

As soon as put all my shopping bags on my bed the door swang open, revealing Jacob O' freaking connor.

"Hey Tori."Jacob said

"And Hey You."He said to me.

I just rolled my eyes to this.

"Heyy, Jacob."she replied.

"What brings you here?" Jacob asked.

"I was wondering, what are you wearing for that dinner that mum and dad planned on Sunday?"

"I haven't decided yet."He lazily replied back.

"Kay make sure you choose something before Sunday!" As she head towards the door, and closed it behind her.

Ahhhh I see so there SIBLINGS, What they don't look like alike...

"Is Tori your sister?"I asked curiously.

"Step-sister." He corrected me.

"I see." I nodded.

I then decided to take my party clothes and make up and head to the bathroom, so that i could get ready in time for the party.

*Half and Hour later*

A few DECADES later, I came out the bathroom with my outfit which was a Maroon crop top with a high waisted black skirt, paired with some white converses. My hair was slightly curled, and I decided to go with neutral make up.

"Why you so dressed up for?" I looked up to realize that Jacob looked a bit confused.

"A party i'm going to." I smiled back.

"What Damien's, You're going?" He suddenly burst out laughing.

I just stood there staring blankly back at him.What was so funny?

"What are you laughing at?" I finally spoke up.

"Nothing, It's just that i didn't expect a goody two shoes going to a party like that." He continued laughing.

"Wow, you're a jerk you know that." I said sounding a bit aggressive.

"I know." He proudly smiled.

He is so weird.

There was a knock at the door and i was assuming it was Aria and Scarlett.

As i opened the door to see Aria and Scarlett standing there all dressed up, there outfits looked so good on them.
Aria was wearing a black lace up mini dress that came down mid -thigh, paired with some velvet high heels, her hair was also curled. Scarlett was wearing a red dress that also came down mid thigh paired with some black cut out platform heels, her hair was did up in a messy pony tail (the usual).

"LETS GOO PARTYYY!!"" We all screamed as we headed down the hallway.