HAA-YAA Bastard....

Mayas POV:

The entire day I have been thinking about the fight that happen earlier this morning. It was so stupid, I don't know what got into me! And now Jacobs pissed off at me, those bitches probably told a big fat LIE.

On the bright side, Aria called me and told me that me,her and Scarlett should have a sleep over. Finally something to look forward too.

"I'm going to Aria's dorm, for a sleep over just thought i would let you know..." I told Jacob while packing my handbag.

There was silence... He didn't reply.

"I really don't know why your giving me the cold shoulder, yah i got pissed and maybe i got a bit too angry," I sighed "But it doesn't give you the right to, make me feel guilty! If you listened to what actually happen from my point of view, then maybe you would understand.... I thought you were meant to be my friend." I scoffed and walked out closing the door behind me, leaving him in silence.

I just wanted to get the stupid fight out of my head, and having a sleep over with my girlies should do the trick!

After Aria kicked Noah out of the dorm room, we all ran to the couch, were the popcorn was sitting! "FOOOOD!" Me and Scarlett Shouted in unison, while sprinting to get the popcorn.

"Youuu guysss listenn!!" Aria said sighing.

"What!" I responded, with popcorn stuffed in my mouth.

"We need to talk!!! So what happen with you and Jacob?" Aria asked, looking a little worried.

"Oh you know, he is pissed at me and he is giving me the cold shoulder," I said stuffing more popcorn into my mouth "Although I did give him a dramatic speech before coming here." I added

"So do you think everything is going to be okay with you guys?" Scarlett asked

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"AHhhheeemmmmmm, SCARLETT! You and Caleb Hmmmmm.... whats going on between you two!" Aria asked seeming very curious.

Scarlett blushed.. and when i mean blushed, i mean that she looked like a constipated oompha loom-pa.

"Uhhh, nothing is going on!" Scarlett said turning her face around, obviously embarrassed about our assumption.

'Hahahah...'

"What was that???" I asked, feeling a little bit creeped out.

"What was what?" Aria questioned.

"Don't tell me you didn't hear that!" i said sounding terrified.

"I heard it too!" Scarlett said sounding as terrified as me.

"HEARD WHAT!" Aria said sounding annoyed.

"CHUCKLES!" Me and Scarlett said in unison.

"Chuckles...?" Aria repeated.

Me and Scarlett both nodded.

Aria then got up and tip toed towards the bathroom, "What is that idio-" Scarlett got cut off by Aria

"Shhhhhh.. you stupid turd" Aria instructed scarlett.

"HAAAAAAA-YAAAAAAAA, YOU STUPID BASTARD WHERE ARE YOU?!" Aria opens the bathroom door and charges in with a baseball bat, that I didn't realize she was holding.

There was no one there..... "Awkwarddddd..." I said in a high pitched voice.

"Oh, I thought i could be the hero... But i guess not!" Aria said sounding disappointed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Me and scarlett burst into fits of laughter.

"Really...!" Aria said not finding this situation funny.

We carried on laughing.

"Alright i guess it was kinda, pathetic!" Aria said laughing.

Aria's POV:

After my pathetic attempt to save us all, I suggested we played would you rather. The girls obviously agreed.

"Okay let me go first, Maya would you rather die alone with 76 cats or lick the toilet seat" I asked her evilly.

"EWWW WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCKS IS WRONG WITH YOU!! but I think Id rather have 76 cats and die alone" she scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out.

"My turrrnnnnnnnnn!!" Maya sang.

"Scar, would you rather kiss Caleb or Channing Tatum" she said knowing how much Scarlett loved Channing.

"Id rather kiss Caleb" she quickly responded as if she was being chased by a dog.
Maya and I gasped and our jaws were touching the floor.

"OMG WHOOPS GUYS I MEANT CHANNING, THAT JUST SLIPPED OUT OF MY MOUTH..." Scarlett protested.

"Nah, gurrrllll things like that don't just 'slip' out your mouth, GIVE US THE DETAILS NOW!!" I demanded

Scarlett was practically as red as a baboons bum.

"Guys, okayyy" Scarlett sighed giving up because she knew she would never be able to win against me.

"I think I have a teeenyyy weeennyyy crush on him" she continued while her face went redder and redder. I didnt know that was possible.

"OMGGG SCARRR!!!!" Maya and I screamed

"Guys I don't want to fall in love with him though" Scarlett announced leaving me and Maya dumbfounded.

"Why not?" Maya said slightly annoyed at Scarlett's stupidity.

"Guys what if he doesn't feel the same way about me and he can easily get a girlfriend and I'll always be heartbroken" she clarifies being overdramatic like always.

"Scar we've seen the way he looks at you, you'll find out how he feels about you if the dumbfuck confesses, if not you make the first move, it doesn't always have to be the guy" I reassured her.

"Thanks guys, that felt good to let out" she chuckled.

"So Aria, anything new between you and Noah?? Do you still think he's a hottie??" Scarlett smirked.

"To be real, I actually don't know, I mean I don't have actual feelings for him but I think I do for someone else..." I said staring at the ground.

"OKAYY SPILL THE BEANS ARIA!!!" Maya yelled taking me by surprise.

"Ummm........." I paused

Caden...." I said refusing to make eye contact with them because I was so stupid for falling for my best friend.

I looked up to see Scarlett's mouth wide open while Maya squealed in joy. Good to know at least one of them was happy.

"HOW LONG HAS THIS CRUSH BEEN GOING ON FOR???"Maya gasped

"Longer than you think but I think I'm in love with him now, if that's possible" I said slowly

"Guys but don't tell him, it will ruin our friendship" I said glaring at them.

"Aria I think you should talk to Caden, who knows he might like you back" she winked.

"Yeah Aria, you two are really close, Mayas right you should tell him how you feel" Scarlett added.

"Okayy guys, I will one day" I sighed in relief.

"Maya your turn" I grinned evilly.

"Is it Jacob" Scar questioned raising her eyebrows and making them dance.

"No shut up its Damien!" I argued.

"Guys quit it its no one!" Maya sighed.

"Oh come on there must be someone!" I whined

"I honestly am so confused, I don't know." Maya responded

"When I find out myself, I'll tell you guys for sure" Maya smiled.

"Cooolioooo" I sang smiling at Maya

"You better find out quick!" Scarlett demanded.

"OMG Damien quit breathing in my ear dude!"

"STFU man they'll hear"

I heard muffled voices coming from somewhere.

"G-guys?? Did you hear that or am I going crazy?" I whispered

"No I fucking heard that too..." Maya said while Scar nodded in agreement.

"wait....." I ran to Noah's side of the room.

My mouth opened so wide I thought my jaw was gonna crack.

I ran to the girls with Noah's phone.

I turned it on to see the motherfucker called Caleb and left his phone there and had been listening to everything we said in the last 42 minutes and 46 seconds.

I ended the call before yelling.

"FUCKKK, THE BITCH HAD THE NERVES!! UGHHHHHH" I yelled pacing around the room.

"Omg guys Caleb probably heard!" Scarlett cried.

"ITS COOL, LETS SORT THE PRICK OUT!" Maya said before we all ran to Caleb and Scarlett's room.

"OKAYYY BITCHES OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" I said as I pounded on the door harshly.

"Hideeee" I heard someone say from the other side of the door.

"Scar gimme your key" I demanded as she handed me the key to her room.

"ATTACK" I instructed when we stormed into the room, Maya tackled Damien to the floor
I also pushed Noah to the floor before grabbing his collars and shouting at him.

"What don't you get by NO BOYS ONLY GIRLLSSSSS" I hissed at Noah while he laughed.

"Uhhhh sorry loool" He replied

"By the way we heard everything" he whispered and winked.

"I'm a hottie huh?" He added.

"SHUT THAT GOB OF YOURS!" I growled at him

Scarlett just walked up to Caleb and stared at him. WTF WAS THIS GIRL DOING??UGHHHHH!!

"Umm did you hear anything??" She asked him shyly while me and Maya ripped Noah and Damiens throats out.

"Yh I did and I kinda wanna talk to you" Caleb smirked grabbing Scars hand.

"Heyy bro have you got a phone cha......" Caden entered the room and was shocked as he saw Maya sitting on Damiens stomach strangling him while he pretended to die just for the fun of it.

He also saw me still holding Noah's collar in a threatening manner.

"Ohhh heyy Caden, Aria sure missed you" Noah winked.

"Don't you fucking dare!" I warned him through gritted teeth.

I saw the fear in his eyes for a split second before it vanished.

"OMGGG ARE YOU GUYS MENTALLY OKAY??" Caden laughed.

He must have noticed Caleb and Scarlett holding hands because he quickly glared at Caleb before asking if they were a thing now.

He was really protective over us.

He looked a bit sad when he turned his attention back to me and saw how close I was to Noah.

I instantly got up and hugged him playing along with what Noah said.
"I missed you, and these idiots were annoying us" I said laughing as I pulled away from caden

"Okaaayy then" he simply replied

"Guys me and honeybun will be right back, we have some talking to do" Caleb grinned.

Honeybun??

How disturbingly adorable

With that they walked out leaving the rest of us speechless trying to process what just happened.....