Roommates

Picture Of Scarlett.

Scarlett's POV:

I was casually skipping through the corridor (as you do in a university filled with people you don't know) and stopped outside my new room. I was looking for my keys and I can swear they were in my pocket. I had been struggling to find them for a good 4 minutes  : /   I heard a huge thud and a groan and panicked. I finally found the keys and quickly opened the door,

"ARE YOU OK??" I screamed.

My worry soon turned into fits of laughter when I saw a guy pulling himself onto his bed.

DAAAAAMN he was fine if you know what I mean.... ;)
I already love uni!

He scratched the back of his neck and greeted me.

"UMM I didn't just fall off my bed, I mean, hey.....errr my names Caleb but you can call me.....umm......caleb" he said nervously.

He looked adorable when he was embarrassed.

Okay scar you don't know this guy so stop acting like he's prince Charming.

"Heyy, my names Scarlett but you can call me Scar" I chuckled. I stared at the ground when I realised he was  shirtless and I felt my cheeks go red.

"Like what you see??" Caleb questioned, smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about" I pretended to be oblivious to the fact that A) I had now been staring at his abs for a while and B) He was literally inches away from me.

"You seem to be really interested in my Abs" He stated.

"Shut up!" I yelled, rolling my eyes and lightly punching his shoulder.

"By the way, I do" I whispered as I walked past him to grab my bags that were still at the door. I saw a light shade of pink creep up his face as I strutted past him and into the shower.

Omg i've only known him for 5 minutes and I think I'm falling for him...

I stepped out of the shower and had changed into my Pj's which was a pink crop top with grey shorts.

I grabbed my phone and layed down on my bed. I think Caleb had left while I was having a shower because he wasn't in the room

I scrolled through my contacts and stopped on Aria. Maya must have fallen asleep by now.

"HEYY SCAR" Aria replied.

"Woah man, no need to shout its like 11 pm, isn't your room mate sleeping??" I questioned.

"OHH YHH HES SLEEPING. ITS OKAY IM NOT DISTURBING HIM!" she continued shouting.

"OIII demartino SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO SLEEP BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!" A deep voice added, I'm guessing Arias room mate.

That was all that was needed to make Aria explode. Uggh what are we gonna do with this girl! she's crazy!

I heard them bickering and fighting so I ended the call and texted Aria goodnight.

I was half asleep when Caleb walked in. Soon he was asleep too and I peacefully slept to the sound of his delicate snores........ :)

*Morning*

Maya's Pov:

Waking up to sunshine in the morning is something that I will never get used to! In fact what idiot decided that getting blinded by the sun was fun, oh right Duuuhhh , Who else Jacob O' freaking Connor who else would it be.

"Good Morning Grumpy" Jacob smirked. I decided to get up from my bed to realize all I had on was a over sized  T-shirt with Shorts, I suddenly felt self – conscious about my self.

"Good morning Douche Bag" I evilly smiled back. I later noticed that Jacob was looking me up and down.

"Oii you idiot!" that's all I could come up with trying to get his attention back to my face.

"What??"he says lamely.

"My face is up here"I said with one of my hands on my hips.

He just smirked and walked into the bathroom locking the door behind him, "HEEYYY Jacob get the fuck out I'm late as it is and I don't want to keep my friends waiting!" I said trying to sound upset.

The door slowly creaked open to reveal him shirtless once again, I tried focusing on his face and only his face or he would think im checking him out. "If your scared that your gonna be late because of me, why don't you just come in here and we can share the bathroom??" he smirked once again.

"You're a prick!"I spat out and stormed to my bed, sitting there with my arms crossed.

"What ever you say grumpy"he grinned.

*half an hour later*

I finally got a chance to get ready, and today I was proud of my outfit, it was a floral crop top with denim shorts, white addidas sneakers,and a side braid with a brown leather satchel which sat on my right shoulder.

I looked at my phone and saw that I got 10 missed calls from Scarlett.GREAT. Jacob had already left and I didn't even notice that he cleaned the dorm  room.THANK THE LORDS.

I got a map from the reception, and headed to the cafeteria, soon after I saw scarlett running towards me."OMG MAYA WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN HURRY UP THIS GIRL CALLED KAYLA IS GETTING RUDE TO ARIA!!"Scarlett held my arm and dragged me towards the crowd.

"You SLUT!"said a girl that I assumed was Kayla. Aria then ran towards the dorm room, Caden following her.

"WOAHHHH! I don't know who you are but why you calling my friend a Slut"I interrupted landing all eyes on me, I noticed this really hot guy that was already staring at me. Okay this is awkward.

"She deserved to be called a slut, she thinks she is all that HAHAHAAH!"Kayla and her minions laughed along.

I blankly stare back at them not even moving a muscle."I don't know who you think you are, but judging by the fact that you insulted my friend you are obviously jealous of her! What did  she steal your boyfriend HUH? Is the wannabe scared and jealous of the fact that aria is prettier than you and could take your boyfriend in an instant" I Bitterly spat out.

After that statement Kayla dramatically flipped her hair and walked away with her minions following after her.

Thanks for reading chapter two <3 By the way ignore the spelling or any mistakes.