The end.

Scarletts pov:

I was wearing my purple tank top with skinny jeans with my lucky pair of white converses ( Aria gifted to me in my 18th birthday).

I looked around waiting there for Caleb. That's when i saw this little cute kitten run across the road OMG there was a truck approaching. I sprinted across the road and grabbed the kitten in my hands and gently placed it onto the ground near me.

That's when I saw Caleb's car pull in from the corner of my eye.

" Hey Caleb you're early" I said as he was locking his car.

" Hey Scarlet you look amazing..... my boys will love you, anyway lets get going" he replied.

I scanned the road looking for Caden's car it was no where in sight. I could feel my eyes prickling with tears. I quickly wiped my eyes before Caleb turned around. I looked into the side mirror in the car and I saw my three best friend's all in the car coming to save me like superheroes' of the day.

Caleb started the car and I sat in silence because of the awkwardness......... I was starting to get agitated so I decided to start a conversation.

"So Caleb how are the gang" I causally asked him as it was the first thing that came into my head.

"What do you mean how are they? well they are all nice and caring and they definitely will love Maya" he said while grinning evilly.

"Ok that was weird.....ummmm......why would they love Maya?" I questioned.

" Well don't you think I know that your friends are following us? do you think i am that stupid? and I know what Caden's car looks like..."Caleb said all in one breath. but without taking his eyes off the road.

" Caleb stop the car!!" I yelled starting to panic.

" What do you mean stop the car darling the game has just started" Caleb said and started grinning.

I tried pulling the door open but it was locked, i was starting to sweat and panic, my eyes were blurring.

"Caleb STOP the car RIGHT NOW" i screamed.

" Just to let you know my love I have a fully loaded gun in my jacket and trust me I ain't fucking scared to use it so do us a favour and shut the fuck up"Caleb threatened.

I started crying and texted Aria to 'HELP'. Before I could see her reply Caleb snatched my phone and started driving faster.........

Cadens POV:

"Guys I think somethings wrong....." Aria panicked while she stared at her phone.

"What do you mean........?" I replied worriedly.

" Scarlett just texted me and all she wrote was 'help" Aria said and her eyes widened.

"Text her back" Maya suggested. "I'll try too" she added.

I could see Aria was spamming Scarletts phone with hundreds of messages. I couldn't help but get worried myself.

No reply........

"Guys Caleb is parking!" I yelled.

"Caden quickly park here, don't get too close they might see us" Maya said.

I parked near a metal fence which was about 7ft high and had barbed wire everywhere.

We all shuffled out of the car and followed Scarlett and Caleb... She looked like she was crying and kept turning her head but Caleb violently pushed her towards the door they were heading into to.