Car Accident

Caleb's pov:

It didn't take long for me to get ready for my date with Scarlett. I knocked on the door to find Scarlett smiling at me she looked stunning. I didn't have words to express her beauty. I stood there like a idiot searching for words, Scarlett stood there smiling and then she stopped and stared at something behind me.

"Ummmm Caleb who are they?" Scarlett questioned looking confused and surprised.

I turned around to find the gang and they didn't look happy. There was 4 of them standing, they were looking straight past me and directly at Scarlett......I could definitely see they were interested in her, so I pulled them away behind the dorm building.

"Guys how come you are here why did you come so early?" I said looking uncertain.

"Well it's nearly spring break... and Damien told us he left a note and it wasn't there, SO we came to find you.." One of the guys called Anders replied.

"Well guys I know all three of them, Maya, Aria and.... Scarlett are going home for their spring break so do you want to lock them after or now?" I asked.

"Well I need to ask Seth first cause we don't have time to mess up... and you Caleb be careful with that Scarlett girl! she's cute and all, but she might get in the way.." Anders whispered.

"DON'T you dare talk about Scarlett like that she's my girlfriend, and you have no Fucking rights to call her cute, so shut the fuck up!!" I yelled in fury.

"Calm down man, I was just saying the truth. Anyway we need to meet up tomorrow in the usual place." Anders quickly responded, whilst taking a step back.

As they walked off through the path I walked back to find Scarlett standing there (hidden behind the wall) her eyes were filled with tears she so desperately tried holding back. She had a confused look on her face filled with questions.

" Scarlett what... I mean what are you doing here?" I asked looking desperate for answers.

"No Caleb you have to answer me what are you guys talking about? and what do they mean Scarlett might stand in the way!" she yelled, whilst walking towards me.

" Listen to me honey bun... wait did you hear all of it" I stated.

" Don't you dare call me that Caleb! If you don't explain what is happening here.. I will go crazy and trust me you don't want me to go there." Scarlett yelled, and wiped away her tears.

"Well Scarlett how about we talk about this later lets just get on with the date, forget about this! Pretend like you never heard a word i said..." I replied trying to calm her down.

" NO WAY Caleb!! Forget this messed up date, I don't give a shit about this date you don't know how happy I was and excited for this!! Now everything is spoiled. Listen to me are you going to tell me what happened or not..?" she shouted in fury.

"Scarlett NO I won't explain don't you have any privacy in life... always so nosy about everything can't you just give me some space like jeeeezz... always Caleb this Caleb that!" I uttered out forgetting how emotional and sensitive she is.

"Oh okayyy then Caleb... I see how it is, and privacy? what privacy? I thought we were one... and didn't hide any secrets from each other!! I knew those boys looked a bit suspicious and now this, well okay Caleb if I am so annoying.. I will leave you. HAPPY!! You know what I don't even care.......goodbye." Scarlett responded in between sobs and walked off.

I tried calling for her but she just walked off crying and shouting at god. I have no idea how I am going to sort this out especially if she tells her friends, oh shittt I better call seth..

Aria's POV:

FUCK MY LIFE.

I sprinted through the campus and to the dorm rooms. I could hear Caden calling after me at first telling me to wait and listen but I have a feeling I really don't want to listen to this....

I hurriedly opened my door and ran into my bathroom. I washed my face again and again with cold water trying to stop the tears but I couldn't help it. I started crying and I can tell I cried for ages.

*ring* *ring*

My phone started ringing and I calmed down and answered it lazily, clearly not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Sup biatchhhhh anyways start packing your fucking bags man, we kinda had a problem with Scarlett aswell and we are gonna ditch the last few periods, I called Caden and he said we can go in his car." Maya said in one breath.

"wait where are we going?" I stupidly asked because my brain wasn't functioning.

"You dumbfuck, we are going home man, I cant be asked for any more classes today so lets just head out in a bit, its 11, by the time we leave and get there it will be like 6pm" Maya continued.

"WAIT IT ONLY TAKES AN HOUR TO GET HOME!!" I exclaimed.

"WELL THE FUCKING MOTORWAY IS CLOSED AND CADEN HAS TO TAKE THE LONG ROUTE, SO GET READY FOR A ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!" Maya shouted excitedly.

That's like 6 hours, stuck in the same car as Caden............AWKSS

*2 hours of packing later*

"NOAHHH IM GOING!" I shouted at Noah while he took a shower. I was ready to go home. I really need a break from this place and I really missed my family.

"ARIA STOP! WAIT!!" Noah screamed. He came out of the bathroom and hugged me so tight I actually felt like I was passing out.

"NOAH, CAN-TT B-B-BREATHEEEE!!" I groaned.

He chuckled as he pulled himself away from me. He was shirtless and I was face to face with his abs yet again.
(I was short literally 5 ft 2"and he was probably like 6ft 5")

"I'm gonna miss you" Noah fake cried.

"I'm gonna miss you more." I mimicked him evilly before punching him and making a dash for the door where my bags were waiting for me.

"Aria. just be careful, I'm really worried.." Noah called out from behind me.

"Noah, I'm going home, not to war. I'm not gonna die." I commented.

"We can only hope." He whispered. Umm what was that supposed to mean. RUDE.

I hate elevators so I sprinted down the stairs of the building. I made it to the car park with my tiny suitcase and backpack, I walked towards Cadens car and the panic drowned me. It hit me that the one guy I was trying my best to avoid, was going to be in the same car as me for like 6 hours. I should have taken the subway, especially after what I told Caden today.

Aria stop being a dog and go. Come on you can do it.

I took a few more steps towards the car before I started getting nervous again.

"TAKE YOUR TIME ARIA,NO-ONES WAITING" Maya sarcastically rolled her eyes.

I scurried into the backseat with Scarlett while Maya and Caden sat in the front 2 seats. I noticed Scarlett had been crying and I started getting worried.

"Hey, Scarlett whats wrong?" I asked softly

"Don't worry gurrlll we'll talk about it when we get home" Scarlett tried to lighten the tense atmosphere but I could tell she was on the verge of tears.

AND OHHHHHH OHHH OHHHHHH I WAS A KING UNDER YOUR CONTOLLLLL

The music was blasting through the car and it really hurt my head but I loved it. Everyone was so happy, laughing and singing. Scarlett had cheered up aswell by now.

Maya lowered the volume of the music and I was slightly thankful.

"Guys I'm bored lets play truth or truth!" Maya announced.

"Don't you mean truth or dare?" Scarlett questioned.

"OKAY dumbfuck how many dares are you gonna do in a moving car??" I yelled at Scarlett.

"Lemme start, Maya did you come to a conclusion of who you like??" Scarlett wriggled her eyebrows.

"No one!! every boy i know is a jerk...excluding you Caden,"Maya sighed before continuing "And guys leave it at that.."

"Alright, Alright calm down... we won't ask you again." I laughed at how dramatic Maya is.

"Anyways, Maya your turn to ask a question..!" Scarlett added.

"Caden, do you actually like Peyton?" Maya asked, leaving an awkward silence from me and Scarlett.

I was dying for him to respond but I was also anxious of what he will say, especially now that he knows I like him.

"Actually, I know this is really bad of me to say...." He started

"Well fucking go on then!" I shouted, I regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth. I shuffled into my seat like a 5 year old.

"Ummm, I was thinking about it and I kinda feel like I used her to try and get over someone else...." he admitted, with shame clearly evident in his voice.

My eyes began to tear when I realized he's liked someone else. I felt like he would never like me...ever...

"Really, and who is this someone??" Maya questioned, she seemed really excited for him to say who the person was, almost as if Caden had told her, but Maya never keeps anything from us, shes probably just as curious as I am right now.

"hey hold on, you asked me a question........now its my turn" Caden argued.

Dammit this stupid retard didn't even tell us.
He took a long, emotional pause before continuing.

"Umm Aria.....if I m-maybe like asked you out, would you say yes?"........................

Maya's POV:

As soon as Caden finished his sentence, a car suddenly came from the right lane and bashed into us continuously. "AHHHHHHH!!"We all screamed as the car span off the road and into a tree, breaking the glass windows.

"FUCKK!!" Caden shouted, whilst holding his arm.

We all had deep cuts, bruises and our hair was all scruffy. I looked back onto the road to see if the car was still there, and it was.... but not for long. the driver opened his black tinted windows to reveal a evil grin... I could not study the persons full features... because he sped away in a flash.

"G-Guys are you alright?" Scarlett said in shock and pain.

"Not really... we just got knocked off the road...." I sarcastically replied.

"Ahhh!" Caden screamed in pain whilst holding his arm close to his chest.

"Caden!! What happened? Are you okay?" Aria replied looking concerned, she stepped out of the car to help Caden out. Me and Scarlett soon followed.

He sweetly smiled at Aria, before placing a small kiss on her forehead, "I'm Fine... accutallyy... I think i broke my arm!" Caden admitted.

"I'm calling the ambulance!" I stated.

*20 minutes later*

We were all at the back of an ambulance van.. awkwardly staring at each other. "I thought this road trip was gonna be fun." Scarlett scoffed to herself.

We all nodded in agreement, "Well that bitch that bashed into us ten times obviously thought it was fun!" I replied with anger evident in my voice.

"Who was the bastard anyways?" Aria questions.

"I don't know." I shrugged, "I got a glimpse of him... but not much all i know is that he looked like he was in his mid 40's and was filled with pure evil!" I dramatically added.

Caden was laying on a stretcher whilst Me, Aria and scarlett were sitting beside him on the metal benches.. The ambulance van was now parked and the doors were beginning to open... "We have made it to the hospital, why don't you ladies get out of the van so we can push your friend out.." The paramedic smiled at us.

We all stepped out of the vehicle... Me, Aria and Scarlett just had a few cuts here and there due to the broken glasses..... although Caden on the other hand got a fractured foot and broke his arm...

The Ambulance worker lead us through the hospital and into the emergency ward, "You guys wait here, whilst i take your friend to emergency help.." The Ambulance worker said, before vanishing through the corridors.

"I guess we can take a seat.." Aria suggested. We nodded and took a seat.

A Nurse approached us, "Hello girls! Hailey the Ambulance worker who bought you here told me that you have a few wounds that need to be stitched up.." She smiled, "May I see them.." She added.

"Sure.." We all replied in unison.

She began with Aria, it looked like she got a big scratch on her forehead... poor thing, she hates needles! Scarlett on the other hand had two cuts on her arm that needed to be stitched up. I had one on my hand and one under my eye..

"Well it looks like you got some severe wounds, that need to be stitched up quickly before it gets infected!" The Nurse stated, "I'm gonna have to call your parents... can you please fill these forms in with your details. Thank you." The nurse clarified, before walking over to the desk.

Two minutes went by, and we all filled our forms in with our details and our parents numbers. We all got up and walked over to the desk to hand our forms in, the receptionist thanked us all and instructed us to sit at the waiting room.

Only Five minutes went by and now we were all getting stitches.I was in a room seated on a bed, waiting impatiently for the Nurse to get back.

*30 minutes Later*

Me, Scarlett and Aria, were all stitched up and were seated in the waiting room..... It turned out Cadens broken arm was pretty serious and that the bone was fully out of its place and the only way to fix it was to give him an operation... Aria was shit scared for him, and was currently crying on Scarletts shoulder..

"Its okay Aria.. he will be fine!" Scarlett affirmed, trying to comfort her.

"I know..it's just that I ignored him for a few days, because i thought he didn't like me back! How fucking selfish off me... YOU IDIOTS!! YOU COULD OF TOLD ME HOW STUPID I WAS BEING!!!" Aria frustratingly let out.

"Calm down Aria! we all make mistakes.." I calmly responded.

Fuck! I just remembered what happen before we left uni for this road trip.....

I started getting really anxious, debating with myself to tell them or not.

"Uhh.. guys, I have to tell you something." I started

"What?" They both questioned.

"Well.... Damien kinda asked me out, before we left for this road trip.." I finnally let out, whilst scratching my head.

"WHATTTT!!!???? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!" Scarlett screamed in excitement.

"Calm down Scarlett!! I havent even told you if i said yes or no to him..." I chuckled, laughing at scarletts shocking face.

"MAYA! WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Aria excitedly asked, waiting for my response curiously.

"I said..... Yes!" I confirmed.

"AHHHHH!!!! YASSS BIATCH YOU OWE ME 20 DOLLARS." Aria turned to Scarlett with her hand out, waiting for the money impatiently.

"Wait! What! You guys were betting on this????" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes." They simply replied in unison.

Obviously they would something stupid like that...

"Waitt.... Scarlett who did you bet on?" I asked curiously.

"Jacob! Who else..!" Scarlett frustratedly let out, obviously annoyed that she didn't win the bet "Plus i still have hope for you two!!" She winked.

"HAHAH! Me and that ass hole.... NO THANK YOU!" I spat out.