The aftermath

Cadens POV:

The whole night I tried stopping Aria from drinking but that girl wouldn't. Now she ran out and I had to tell the others.

They instructed me to stay but after a few minutes of pacing around wandering what my Aria was up to. I mean what Aria was up to. My nerves got the best of me as I sprinted behind the girls. I saw a tall manly figure run into the alley behind the girls which is when I got scared and followed. When I reached the dark, damp alley I saw the girls helping Aria out as she draped her arms around their shoulders. The smell of weed wafted around my nose before I coughed in disgust.

"What happened! are you guys okay?" I asked with panic clearly evident in my voice.

"We're fine... except for this thing over here" Scarlett said, rolling her eyes at Aria.

"Come on lets get going" I suggested before helping Aria and the girls towards the car.

"Guys I....I... n-need to meet Jesus" Aria spoke sluggishly. Without warning she sprinted towards the alley where Noah stood.

"Jesus, w-whats up??" Aria asked Noah while she cupped his face and stared into his soul.
"Thanksss for s-saving my life" Aria spoke while Noah laughed slightly amused.

"Sorry man, she's a bit off" I apologised before carrying Aria back to the car which was a short walk from the alley.

"Aria, remind me to never let you drink again" I chuckled.
"Although I did try stopping you, I mean you had me worried, I love you okay? Dont ever run off like that again, I really love you and have loved you for quite a while" I randomly blurt out.
Fuck what have I done. Can't you just shut the fuck up at times Caden. I GUESS NOT HUH!!??

"I-I loooove you too Caden" Aria said after a long pause of comfortable silence.

"wh- what??" I said puzzled at her reply.

"I also love unicorns" she paused. Oh . "Caden will you buy me one please?" she pouted, I snapped out of my thoughts. I was relieved but somewhat upset when I remembered, she was drunk and my words didn't mean anything to her, and she would never love me back. I really need to get a girlfriend and move on.

We reached the car and I helped Aria into the backseat where she laid down with her head resting on Mayas leg.

We drove back to the university, which was about 5 minutes away. We got into the campus where students still flooded in and out even though it was 11pm.

We strolled around the marble floors till we reached the vintage looking elevators before pressing the button to floor 4 where all our rooms were. We stepped in when it finally came and I dazed off thinking of what Aria said.
'I love you too'. It meant so much to me even though I know Aria didn't think much of it, plus she was drunk and not in the right mind set.

"What are you thinking about Caden, You look lost and somewhat sad??" Maya asked noticing my changing facial expressions.

"Nothing just not feeling great" I replied casually while I stared at Arias face. It was priceless. She looked so confused and sleepy, it was too funny. I laughed to myself, earning weird looks from Scarlett and Maya.

We stepped out of the elevator and I helped Aria walk to her room 403. We all decided we should stay with her incase she makes a run for it again.

Maya gave Aria a weird concoction that was supposedly meant to help her sober up a bit. Aria chugged it down and later raced to the bathroom where she emptied out her stomach.

She walked back into the room and drank a shit ton of water and that seemed to have done the trick as she was almost back to her normal self.

There was a knock at the door as Maya cautiously approached the door wandering who it was this late at night.
Noah and Damien entered the room with another guy I hadn't seen before.

"Heyy Caleb" Scarlett said.
I've heard that name before. Oh yhhh that must be Scarlett's roommate.

"Hey we came to check up on Aria and you guys" Noah smiled.

"Wow that dumbass over there left his party to check up on us, I feel privileged" Maya added sarcastically glaring at Damien.

We bro hugged as they came into the room.

"How bout a game of spin the bottle, as we are all here??" Scarlett suggested.

"YAAAAASSSS" Aria squealed from behind me, making me flinch.

"Coolio" Damien added

"Bring it ONNN" Caleb smirked staring at Scarlett for some reason while she stared back and a light shade of pink dusted her face.

"Alright" Noah added, he was the chilliest while the rest of us were super hyped.

They obviously didn't know what they were getting themselves into, we took spin the bottle to the extreme, they'll probably wish they hadn't agreed to playing.

Aria's POV:

I felt much better now after drinking what felt like 70000 gallons of water and the weird tea thing Maya made. It really helped though.
ARIA NEVER DRINK AGAIN, I groaned to myself as my head pounded against my skull.
I don't remember a thing that happened at the party which I kind of regret as I now don't remember what my first uni party was like. I hope I didn't get up to something stupid....

"ME FIRSTTTT" I yelled grabbing the bottle and spinning it quite violently. I felt someone staring at me and turned around and saw Caden smiling so I returned the smile.

"Come on, Keep moving" Caleb groaned just before the bottle stopped on him.
"UGHHHH!!!!!" he yelled while the rest of us exchanged evil smirks as Caleb was unaware of what was about to go down.....MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

"Truth or dare" Scarlett chirped in.

Why is she always so shy and awkward around Caleb. They're roommates they should be quite cool with each other... unless....OMGGG.... shut up Aria, she is an awkward bundle of stupidity, she might not like him but imaginneeeee. They would make the cutest couple.

"
Dare" Caleb said quite confidently.

"TWERK" I yelled but wished I hadn't as Caleb immediately sprang up and shook his ass in an attempt to twerk. It looked like he was trying to kill a fly with his bum.

We were all on the floor laughing (well Scarlett snorting). My stomach hurt from all the laughter.
Scarlett noticed her snorting and quickly covered her mouth with her hand and looked down quite embarrassed.
"Why aren't you laughing, you looked adorable" I heard Caleb whisper to Scarlett while she blushed.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

"My turn to spin" Caleb said excitedly like a 4 year old.

We all stared at the bottle cautiously, praying it didn't land on us. I swear I could see a drop of sweat on Maya's forehead as the bottle slowly came to a stop.

"DAMIENNNN!!!!!!!" We all screamed in unison as Damien hid his face in his hands,
"Shit what did I get myself into??" He questioned while we all laughed at his comment.

"Dare" He said slowly raising his eyebrows aswell.

"I dare you to tell us who 'princess' is" Caden smirked while the rest of us looked at him in confusion.

"Ummm, maybe later" Damien scratched the back of his neck and tried getting himself out of it.

"NOO!!" Me and Caden shouted at the same time and laughed.

"Well, I found out her name.... well... umm her names....." he was cut off by a knock at the door.
Lucky bitch

Scarlett groaned before walking over to the door and turning the handle as it creaked open.

"Is Maya here??" A unfamiliar voice said and he was quite panicked.

"Jacob?" Maya questioned in confusion.

"OMG, I thought something happened to you, its almost 1 am and you didn't come back to the dorm after the party so I was a little worried" Jacob said.

"Ohh, we're all in Aria's room, wait how'd you know where Aria's room is??" Maya asked him.

"Uhh well, I heard you mention she was rooming with Noah and we're quite good friends so I knew his dorm room" he replied casually.

"Well its getting late now so I guess i'll be heading off too" Caleb said.
"Wanna come", he asked scar and held his hand out to her as they walked out of the room.
"I should get going too" Maya said as she left with Jacob and I could hear them arguing while they walked away-_-

Damien asked Noah to come with him back to the party to check on everything and they left leaving me and Caden.

Caden and I talked for quite a while before he headed off to his room. I got off my bed and showered before changing into my PJ's and took off al my makeup. I looked like Godzilla. I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep in seconds.

It was about 3 am when I was woken up to someone pounding on the door. I was scared so I hesitated to open the door but I soon did........