Bitch had the nerves...

Mayas POV:

It was six O' clock in the morning and I was now heading back to my dorm, Last night after we attacked Damien, Noah and Caleb, me and the girls went back to Arias room and fell asleep, so not much happen after the 'war' we created with the demons.

I was heading to my dorm room to collect my books before class.... How am i going to face Jacob, that idiot thinks I am a crazy lady who escaped the mental institute.

I took a deep breathe before walking in, 'It's kay, calm yourself maya' I said to myself. As I swang the door open, my eyes immediately found jacobs bed..... and it didn't look he was sleeping there alone.

"THE FUCK IS THIS!" I shouted, while my jaw dropped to the floor.

"What the fuck maya, its so early and you have already started screaming!" Jacob groaned, sitting up on his bed.

"Who is that slut next to you???" I questioned sounding angry.

"Who you calling a slut!" A familiar voice replied.

After the slut replied and sat up I was greeted to a plastic face....Kayla. My eyes were particularly going to pop out, Ewww is this what they get up to when im not here I thought to myself trying not to gag!

"Get out kayla!" I said bitterly.

"Calm down you tramp, i was going anyways," Kayla replied sounding annoyed. "Call me, Jacob!" she added with a wink, before closing the door behind her.

"You look so adorable when you get jealous!" Jacob said, adding a wink at the end.

"I haven't forgiven you yet, and I wasn't jealous!" I said kissing my teeth and rolling my eyes.

"Are you serious! Can you leave that in the past." Jacob said sounding irritated.

"No I can't leave that in the past because it happen yesterday!" I sourly replied back.

"Okayyyy.... let me tell you something about me," Jacob sighed " Well you probably already figured out that.... Um... I'm a bit over protective of my family, and I have known Tori longer than you... So i obviously believed her! But now i think about it... i should of listened to you and I realized what i done to you was wrong!" Jacob finally let out.

"Good." I simply spoke out.

"Good??" Jacob questioned.

"Fineeeeee, I forgive you!" I said.

"Yay! Now give me a hug!" Jacob said, opening his arms out.

"Eww no! They have Kayla germs on them!" I said while scrunching up my nose.

"Ohh shut up, your not five!" Jacob stated.

"I'm alright, anyways I'm gonna get late for class!" I said trying to change the subject.

"What do you mean? Class doesn't start until nine!" Jacob questioned, raising one eyebrow.

"Wellll youu seeee.... I need at least Two hours of fresh air until we get locked up in the classes!" i said trying to find an excuse.

"You liar!" Jacob chuckled, while pointing an accusing finger at me.

He then came close and wrapped me up in a bear hug, I breathed in his scent which i found kinda attractive... like who wouldn't.... Believe me I'm normal.

"Okay you can let go now!" I managed to let out.

"Alrighttt..." He smirked.

He let go, and i missed his warmth.