Last day before spring break!

*Picture of there University* 

Scarlett's pov:

**last day of torture in uni**

I was walking emotionally to my history class and that's when I spotted pookie bear standing by the lockers.

I pretended to walk off and ignore him, but he grabbed me from behind and spun me around.

I felt so loved and got emotional and little bit embarrassed, as now the whole of the history class and the teacher was watching us share this romantic moment.

"Caleb you can let go off me now..." I pleaded.

"No way honeybun you just walked off ignoring me, this is my cute punishment for you." he smirked.

"Caleb stop this nonsense and put Scarlett down!" the history teacher yelled making me go red, Although Caleb didn't seem to notice. I finally said sorry then he put me down.

"Caleb that was so cute and little embarrassing" I said trying to recover from my incident.

"Well I had something to say and you acted like you didn't know me.....anyways I thought it would be cute if me and you go on a date....." Caleb asked me with his fingers crossed.

"Ummmm... Caleb I still can't believe a caring loving boy like you has an interest in me! I should be blessed to have a boyfriend like you, I treasure every moment I share with you, its just like a dream come alive I feel so loved and cared for thank you for being here with me,and caring for me you are like...." before I could finish my emotional speech Caleb took hold of my hands stared into my eyes and said.

"Listen to me Scarlett you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, now tell me will you go on a date with me and this time no long speech! I would love to listen but I just want an answer because the history teacher is already giving us cuts." Caleb said

" yes, yes, Yes" I screamed.

"That's it Caleb and Scarlett out NOW!!!!" The history teacher yelled in fury.

"Well Caleb that gives me time to get ready for our date, what time shall we meet and where?" I asked, waiting for my response impatiently.

 "Be ready by Five O' clock and leave the rest to me." Caleb winked which left me puzzled. I left him and went to my dorm. I got my outfit sorted, a cute black dress with tights, some high heels and a necklace (and my leather jacket my mum got me last Christmas).

I took a shower and got ready, suddenly there was a knock at the door, I opened it to find......

Arias's POV:

I should just fucking kill that bitch. That's the same bitch who asked me for a pen in the lecture, she didn't even return it, well it was Cadens not mine. And now this bitch is all over Caden. She's so fake I mean she was so nice to me that day, I practically became besties with her after Caden got moved for talking to much.

Why is it that every time I try do something it gets fucked up?? Like EVERYTHING.

Im just gonna fucking get over it and never think about Caden. But Caden..... my thoughts went back to him and I felt like slapping myself. In the face. With a brick.

Well would you look at that, here's me talking to myself and lying on my bed like an idiot while the rest of the uni gets ready for classes. Something burnt my face, and I was crying. WHY. But they were angry tears where they burn when they go down your face. Who was I angry at? Myself, the blonde headed bitch or maybe Caden.

I rushed the thoughts out of my head and ran to the bathroom where I actually done my makeup for the first time in forever.........

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my shoes and sat on Noah's bed to do my laces. Just as I finished tying them, Noah barged through the door.

He made his way over to the bed and sat near me.

"Wooaaahh! have you been crying??" Noah said surprised.

"NO!" I argued back a bit to quick

"Why are your eyes red and puffy??" He raised his eyebrows.

"Hayfever, now why didn't you come back to the dorm last night, do you know how scary it gets on your own here?" I turned the attention to him because I felt like crying again.

"I was with Damien, and OMG you were scared HAHAHAAHA LOOOL what a baby!" he replied. He suspiciously changed the subject but I was getting late so I didn't want to start my detective business quite yet.

After 20 years of walking, I made it to my first class of the LAST DAY BEFORE SPRING BREAK. That instantly made me feel better. I came face to face with the door that separated me from my class, the one I was gonna dread the most seeing as Caden and blondie are gonna both be there.

I was late so obviously it would be awkward walking in because everyone likes to welcome you by staring into your soul....I turned the metal doorknob before stepping onto the fuzzy blue carpets that were covered in a layer of old gum. My eyes felt like ninjas, dodging every glare I was getting till I found a familiar pair of eyes. A smile itched to appear on my face but I could feel my face light up in anger when I remembered what happened. They were Caden's hazel eyes, they were so emotionless. Normally Caden is always happy, There's never a time when he shows he's upset, he'd rather kill himself than tell someone how he actually feels. I've known him for ages so I could easily recognize his emotions from his simple eyes, but I couldn't. It was confusing, its like he was confused, slightly worried but also slightly happy, all at once.

I didn't even realize I had slipped so far into my chair that my butt wasn't on the chair anymore, and my head was popping out of my shoulders while my neck disappeared. Just as I came back to my senses I noticed Caden staring at me with a smile carved into his face. He didn't even move after I caught him staring at me, he probably is just trying to make me feel worse about how I had feelings for him and he decided that blondie was better than me. Wait, what am I saying, he doesn't even know I like him. That Peyton bitch had to come in just before I was gonna tell him.
He was still staring at me after ages. I could see Peyton trying to get his attention from the corner of my eyes. I scoffed before turning my head back to the clock.

10......9......8.......7.........6......5.......4.....3.....2........1 BUZZZZ BUZZZZ BUZZZ

yaaaaay the bell rang and this awkward lesson was over. The only thing I took away from this lesson was a fat booklet of homework-__-

BUZZZ BUZZZZ BUZZZZ BUZZZ

Fuck! its a fire alarm.

Wait double fucks, we have to line up in alphabetical order and Caden is behind me..........

I stood on the muddy grass in my line. Maya and Scarlett were standing near each other a few lines down. Caden was behind me and I decided to count each bird that flew past in order to take my attention away from the creature standing behind me. A flock of pigeons all decided to fly at the same time, lets just say I panicked.

"ONE THREE NINE ELEVEN FIFTEEN SEVENTEEN....NO EIGHTEEN" I debated.

"Theres actually 17, that last one was a football" A cute voice giggled from behind me.

"Ughhh!" I groaned while I looked Caden in the eye.

"Aria are you ok?? even yesterday you and the girls stormed off, and in English, you blanked me the whole period and I saved you a seat near Peyton but you basically sat on the seat behind me instead!" Caden said in one breath.

"Well I'm sorry but your friend 'Peyton' is the issue, you talked to her throughout English and I knew if I sat near you, you wouldn't want to talk to me since I bore you now or something, and why would I sit near her?" I argued

"When did I say you bore me?" Caden continued.

We were now walking away from the fire assembly point since it was a false alarm.

"Caden just stop, I don't want to talk to you!" I spat back.

"But, I didn't even do anything wrong" He innocently and truly stated.

I knew I had to get this over and done with instead of crying about it later.

"Caden, you blind shit, I like you, I kinda love you now, more than friends, but you cant see that can you, no right cause your a blind shit. And you can totally see that fake bitch trying to kiss up to you, I mean how long has she had a crush on you, 2 days?? I've liked you since ages. Go ahead and continue dating that thing, no seriously you deserve someone that can make you happy, not a ugly dumb person like me, I hope we can still stay besties even after I just ruined everything now." I admitted while tears raced down my face.

Cadens mouth was wide open. he stared at me in disbelief.

He then smiled after a good 10 minutes of just staring at me while I had a mental breakdown.

"Caden I wasn't fucking joking, I actually like you, alot, and this isn't funny can you stop grinning like an idiot. Jeeeez I just embarrassed myself infront of you, I should have kept this gob of mine shut, why would you like me!" I rambled while my face turned red.

"Aria....I....ummmm....Aria??" He stuttered

Well I just fucked up my life and ruined our relation, he wont even want to be my friend.

I ran away to my room before he could say that he hates me and I'm a bitch or a unwanted dog.

Mayas POV:

It was 2:30 in the afternoon, and i had just finished all my classes for today! Aria and Scarlett both still had extra revision, so I decided that i would go to the library to get a head start on homework that we received for the spring break.

The Library was huge, there were bookshelves stuck to the wall on the second level, bean bags were placed in front of a flat screen tv, computers were placed on almost every desk! I walked in and greeted a not so happy looking librarian, she just blanked me... Rude bitch.

Looking around I realized that there were only a few people seated on the desks, and a few near the bookshelves.

I headed towards the bookshelves to get my physics textbook.. although i was greeted by a familiar face... Damien.

He looked like he was hiding a piece of paper in a book that was sitting on a dusty looking shelf, I couldnt help but realize the concerned and angry look he had plastered onto his face.

"Aheem.." i cleared my throat trying to gain his attention to me.

He promptly shoved the book back into its appropriate place before giving me a small smile "Hey Maya!" He awkwardly waved.

"Uhhh.. Heyy?" I returned his smile.

"Sooo.. umm what you doing here?" He asked, while studying my feature.

"I am here to do my homework!" I said, hinting out that it was a stupid question.

"Oh right, Duh!" He awkwardly laughed, making it seem like it was forced.

"Kay Cool... Now shoo!" I demanded.

He looked back and forth between me and the book,"Well byeeeee.." He finally let out, whilst sluggishly walking over to the door.

I rolled my eyes, and ran to the stacked books on the shelves.

"Where is it?... Where is it?"I mumbled to myself.

"AAHHA! Gotcha!" I squealed, earning a death glare from the librarian. "Sorry.." I apologetically smiled.

The normal thing to do was too shake the book around.. and thats what i began to do.

A note fell out, I promptly flipped it around to reveal an address with a little message written underneath it 'There going home for spring break! Do you think we should do it now.. or inform him..?'

What does that mean? And who the hell is 'Him'.... I thought to my self. I shoved the note into my jean pocket and grabbed my physics textbook and headed towards one of the desks.

I took my phone from my bag and began texting Scarlett and Aria on our group chat.

Maya: Guys.. I found something really weird...

Aria: What?

Maya: A note, that Damien hid in a book!

Scarlett: Well thats not suspicious.. What did it say?

Maya: I know! And the exact words were 'There going home for spring break! Do you think we should do it now.. or inform him..?'

Aria: Thats a bit dodgey..!

Maya: I know!!!

Scarlett: Well what you planning to do Sherlock?

Maya: I don't know... You tell me!

Aria: Maya just leave it! We don't want ourselves getting into trouble.

Maya: Geeezzz Aria what has gotten into you! Scarlett is normally the one telling me that.. Are you okay?

Scarlett: I was just about to say that!

Aria: Oh its nothing... Anyways when and where are we meeting??

Scarlett: were meeting near Cadens car, so we can all go home together! YAYAY..

Aria: Well then... I'm gonna be taking the subway!

Maya: Aria... WHERE GOING HOME IN CADENS CAR! No arguing...

Scarlett: Yeah Mayas right! Plus... you and Caden can talk things out!

Aria: kay shut up guys.. i will come only because i'm too lazy to go to the train station..

Maya: Good!

I closed my phone and looked up at the clock... Ughhh Two hours had already gone past, and i am still only half way through the physics homework..

Fuck this! I grabbed my bag and books and sprinted towards the door... I was now on the campus, and was heading towards the dorms to collect some of my clothes, just in case of any emergencies..

As I was walking towards the building.. I saw Jacob, Kayla and some other dudes leaning against the brick walls of the building.

Walking up the steep steps was a already annoying as Fudge.. Until someone decided to speak up.

"Hahaha, Were is chicken legs going??" Kayla sniggered, obviously trying to whine me up!

I just carried on walking with my head down..

"BHACKKK! BHACK!" The bitch started making chicken noises, and those jerks laughed along including Jacob.

WOW! He is such an ass!

I turned around and gave them all my middle finger and strutted out like a boss... Until i tripped! Fuck..