Going Home..

Scarlett's pov:

I can't believe Maya actually likes Damien.......like, I could have won that bet! whatever I hope it goes out well.

Unlike Caleb I actually can't get my head around what happened who's Seth? and why does he need the three of us?

How did Caleb have the guts to just use me in that way. I truly loved him with all my heart and believed we were going to be together forever like a Disney tale, I guess not though. I really need to tell Aria and Maya about this Seth and what Caleb is trying to do. Omg.....that note......maybe that note Maya found in the library was about us.

Wait Damien might be dangerous I need to warn Maya but she said she is officially now going out with him. What shall I do?

" Scarlett why do you look so concerned.." Aria questioned me.

"Aria I don't think Damien is the right person for maya..." I told her.

" Scarlett stop being dramatic!Damien is a really nice person deep down...now don't go off saying this to Maya okay, I knew she liked him so its nice to know she will be happy." Aria whispered to me.

I walked away thinking really hard on what to do about Maya, should I tell her? And what do I do about Caleb. I paced up and down the corridors. I think I should tell Aria about what Caleb and those guys talked about. Just as I was walking towards her, her parents came rushing towards her and immediately started asking her a thousand questions on what happened, they were so worried they decided its best if Aria should go home however that idiot was worried about Caden.

"Aria, his parents are on holiday for his aunts wedding, I told his mum he can stay with us so when he is better he will come home with us, so stop worrying, we'll look after him, now go get in the car while I call Cathy and tell her about Caden. You know how crazy that woman is when it comes to her darling son" Aria's mum laughed.

" Oh okay, Scarlett take care of Caden for me and take care of yourself and also stop worrying about Maya and Damien, theyre perfect for each other. Go get some rest and we'll talk tomorrow, CALL ME" Aria stated before she walked out of the hospital, leaving me and her mum in the corridor. Maya came and sat near me whilst we talked to Aria's mum about what happened.

After what seemed like hours of talking, I casually turned around to see my foster mum run to me. She hugged me tightly and started crying.....she wouldn't let go off me until Maya told her that the stitches might get undone.

"Mum it's okayyy I am not dead why are you stressing??" I calmed my foster mum down.

" Don't you dare speak like this I may be your Foster mum but I still love you with all my heart do you know how petrified I was when I heard you got into a accident, I prayed to every god out there to save you and your friends" she said all in one breath.

" Whoa mum that was one big speech anyway I am fine trust me, I love you too and can you take my bags home I will come home later, I need to make sure everything's okay with Caden" I reassured her.

" Darling are you sure you don't need me." she said with a genuine smile.

" Yeahh don't stress yourself I will be fine" I replied.

" Okay then." she said looking a bit more calm and relaxed now. I hugged her goodbye and she went off with all of mine and Caden's bags too, she offered to drop them off at Aria's house.

" Maya where's your mum ? " I questioned her.

" I actually don't know, its like she doesn't even care.." she replied, looking upset.

As soon as she finished that sentence, out of nowhere Maya's sister Brooklynn turned up, she looked shocked to see Maya with all the bandages.

" Maya are you ok OMG you look horrible" Brooklynn said looking horrified.

"Ummmm where's Mum? I thought she came with you?" Maya asked looking concerned.

"Maya mum's got some work with her new boss so she sent me.." Brooklynn explained.

" Ok whatever It's nothing really serious is it now" Maya quickly added.

" Ok Maya I think you should go home because you need rest I will stay here with Caden while he get's better ok" I told Maya.

She walked off with Brooklynn by her side I waved goodbye and went back to the chair I was sitting on waiting for Caden to get better.

Mayas POV:

Me and my sister Brooklynn were currently driving home, in her brand new Mercedes...

We both are very close, and right now I was debating with my self to tell her about me and Damien... I mean we tell each other everything.

"What's on your mind?" Brooklynn gave me a small glance ,before turning her direction towards the road.

"Huh??" I asked looking confused.

"Your particularly biting your nails off...." Brooklynn laughed, obviously noticing my panicked state.

I turned down the volume of the music before speaking, "Umm... well this guy kinda asked me out..." I let out.

"Sooo.. why you acting all panicky?" Brooklynn asked curiously.

"I just... I really don't know!?! Do you think i made the right choice? I mean... apparently he is one of those guys who has had a bad past... and i know not to judge someone by there past, but i can't help to think if he is still the same or if he genuinely changed.." I let out with a sigh.

"Well first.. who did you hear that from??" Brooklynn asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Girls in my english class.. all they talk about is 'Damien'..." I growled.

"Thats pathetic...," Brooklynn spat out in disbelief before continuing " Listen maya... Its all up to you! I haven't met this 'Damien' person you speak of.... so i can't give you my advice. All i'm saying is give him a chance." Brooklynn finished with a small smile.

"Thanks.."I mumbled, not wanting to continue with this topic.

"By the way brooke, who is mum talking to again?" I questioned.

"Uhh.. her new boss.." Brooklynn replied, suddenly looking upset.

"Is he over at our house?"

"Yeah." She simply responded, before turning up the volume of the music.

*Two hours Later*

There was surprisingly no traffic on our way back! So we arrived at my little town earlier then we expected.

"Oh my godd!!! I remember that where i met Aria!" I said excitedly pointing out to a small park that we passed.

Brooklynn just giggled to this, obviously trying to hide the fact that something was bothering her.

"Brooklynn.. whats with the frown?"I asked whilst studying her facial expressions.

"Nothing." She shook her head.

"Ohhh reallyyy... so nothing is bothering you.."

"Its just studies.. and stuff." Brooklynn mumbled.

I couldn't be asked to carry on with this, because i know she is very stubborn on things like this.

"WE MADE IT!" I heard brooklynn scream.

"WOAHHH!" I opened my eyes, not realizing that i have slept for about 15 minutes.

"C'MON! were home FINALLY!!" Brooklynn jumped in excitement.

As i stepped out of the car that was now parked on our driveway, I spotted a familiar car that was parked on the opposite side of the road "What the fudge?.." I mumbled to myself, whilst taking a closer step to take a better look.

The black tinted windows? The wheels? The size? The doors? NO FUCKING WAY!!! I know there are duplicates of cars... BUT WTFFF....!! Waittt....waitttt this might just be a coincidence, I cant get ahead of myself.

"MAYA! are you even listening..." Brooklynn asked looking annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah.. sorry.." I replied, whilst looking away from the car and back to my house. Awhh... Looking back at my house brang back so much memories....

"Oh SHIT!.." Brooklynn cursed, loud enough for me to hear.

"What happened!?!" I asked looking concerned.

"I just remembered, mom asked me to go check up on Queenie... she is still at the vet.." Brooklyyn let out, obviously frustrated that she forgot.

Queenie is our family dog, we all love her too bits... My mom called me a few days back and she told me that, Queenie wasn't feeling to well, and was taken to the vet to get checked up on.

"Ohh, well you better get going!"

"Yahh.. Well bye, see you in about an hour or so." Brooklynn hugged me before driving off.

I walked to the door with my luggage, "Here we go!" I let out a sigh before walking in........