Feelings

Scarlett's Pov:

It was about seven O' clock in the evening, we were all in the cafeteria eating our french fries and burgers. After the incident that occurred between Maya and Damien, we headed out to a coffee shop outside of campus as we still have a few days before classes start.

"So what you guys doing after dinner." Caden spoke out, he was sitting opposite from me, Aria was sitting next to him and Maya was sitting on my right.

"Going to my dorm, then get my books ready for the classes that are starting in a few days, what about you guys" Aria replied.

"I'm gonna go to my dorm and carry on watching The Vampire diaries."I said.

"Same i'm just going to go to my dorm room and watch soccer." Caden added.

"What about you Maya?"

........

"Maya?"

"Yeah, yeah same i like pigs too..."she finally spoke out.

"What the fuck?" Caden asked obviously confused by Maya's answer.

"Maya, what you on about?" Aria questioned.

"Pigs?"She answered with a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Maya, you spasticated idiot where talking about a total different subject and your sitting there talking about pigs, You okay?" I asked a bit worried for her.

"Yeah, yeah sorry" She said.

I noticed she was looking at the other side of the cafeteria were all the jocks sat, actually looking around the Uni there were still cliques. The geeks, The Jocks, The goths, The bad boys and then us  ....

"Maya who you looking at?" Caden asked wiggling both his eyebrows up and down.

"I'm looking at my room mate."she replied

"Thats a bit weird."Aria added sounding confused.

"No not like that you idiots, I didn't know he was a part of the jocks...so weird." She mumbled to her self.

"Alright i think someone needs some sleep c'mon guys lets head to our dorms."I said, they all nodded in agreement.

3 Epsiodes later of The Vampire Diaries, and i'm exhausted.

A few minutes after i see Caleb coming into the dorm, he sat on his bed facing me

"Ummmm... Scarlett there is this party going on tomorrow at Damiens house, do you wanna come, he lives near the campus so it isn't that far away."

"And you can bring all your friends with you."he quickly added.

"Umm yahh cool i would love too!"Sounding a bit too excited.

"Uh-Yah cool heres the address."he hands me a small paper and i give him a smile in return.

Before going to sleep i texted Maya,Aria and Caden about the party and how we have to go shopping tomorrow.

Goodnight xx

Cadens POV:

I haven't been able to chill with the girls in ages, well since we moved to uni like 2 days ago. I mean it feels weird because we used to meet each other everyday, like EVERYDAY.
I miss those days, we used to go to the beach and watch the sunset while devouring all the ice cream from the ice cream truck or casually creep around our old school pretending to be ninja turtles.

Well after Aria's little argument with the bitch in the morning I thought she would be quite upset because damn that girl holds onto grudges. She still hasn't fully forgiven me for cutting her hair in 3rd grade. I was a young boy who thought it would be funny. Well she seemed happy now especially since she stuffed her fries down her throat (and some of mine too)

I think my feelings for her are getting stronger. I mean I've had a crush on her for the longest time, Maya knows but she swore not to tell because I don't want to ruin our friendship. Every time she talks to another guy I have the urge to beat the living shit out of them. But then again I like to see her happy so even though I don't like the idea of her having a boyfriend, I cant do anything. There's times when I want to pour my heart out to her but I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same about me.

Anyways, we all walked back to our dorms. I was sharing with this guy called Damien. He was really chill and safe but apparently he was not the guy to mess with.

I opened the door of our horrendously messy dorm and dived onto my bed.

"Hey man, what's up?" Damien asked.

"Nothing much bro, what bout you??" I replied.

I could tell something was up because even though I've only known him for a while I can tell he seemed worried. I mean he's usually really laid back and calm.

"girl problems??" I added smirking.

"well, as a matter of fact yhh" he sighed.

"well dude has this girl got a name?" I asked him chuckling.

"She probably does but I know her as 'princess' so yhh, I'm gonna find out though for sure" He grinned.

"Good luck bro" I said as I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Arias's POV:

I was walking back to my dorm re evaluating life you see. I cringed at how Maya embarrassed herself in front of that guy Damien. I lightly knocked on the door hoping Noah was in there because I was too lazy to find my keys.

I waited for a while till Noah opened the door.

"Hey!" he said

"Sup piglet" I returned trying to act cool but I was obviously failing.
He just laughed. I walked into the room and got my books ready, grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower before jumping into my bed.

*DINGGGGGG*

I almost fell off my bed but luckily Noah was in the bathroom so he couldn't make fun of me.

I found my phone and opened the text from Scar.

Heyyyyy Bitches. Basically yh u know my roomie, the incredibly hot one ;) well he invited us to a party at that Damien guys house. Eeeeek we have to go shopping tmmrw. see ya girlies --S

Hey um Scar sorry to burst your bubble but I aint going... --M

WHY NOTT??--S

Damien, the guy I embarrassed myself in front of??....... ring a bell?? --M

Its kay Maya we r gonna be with u so It doesn't matter. you cant avoid him all the time. plus i think u guys will look together cute as a couple innit Scar??--A

Okay fine...I'll come but we have to go shopping, I don't want to look like a tramp and shut up Aria *rolls eyes*--M

Thanks guys, lova ya XX --S

Love ya too--M

Bye bitchessss--A

(end of text convo)

I turned my phone off and slowly fell asleep.

Tommorrow was gonna be a long day....

Thanks for reading <3 vote,comment,share.