Revenge...

Arias POV:

BEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"SHUT, THE FUCK, UP!!" I yelled dramatically, taking pauses between each word.

Noah was already up but I'm so lazy my alarms been going off for about 15 minutes now....

Noah was now sitting at the end of his bed and was texting someone. He looked angry and worried.
He turned his head to me before giving me a small smile.

"Hey....ummm.........whats up are you okay?" I started.

"Yhh I'm fine just a bit stressed, nothing much" He said slowly.

I smiled before grabbing my clothes and sadly walking to the bathroom to get ready for another day of classes. OHHH YHHH THE PLANN....... My eyes lit up with excitement and I evilly grinned to myself.

I got ready and sprinted to the cafeteria with Noah, I found our table where the pigs sat.
I grabbed an apple and prepared for the drama that was about to go down. LOL

Just after I sat down, I heard the click of heels and it felt like a whole herd of elephants were walking towards us.

Yes!! Tori was making her way towards our table where me, Caden, Maya, Scarlett, Caleb, Jacob and Noah were seated.

I nudged Maya and she nudged Scarlett telling her it was the perfect time.

Kayla went and sat on Jacobs lap. EW.

I feel bad for Jacob, I mean Kayla is 40% plastic and the whale sat on his lap while the rest of us awkwardly laughed at his uncomfortable face........ the slut was getting closer and closer to him so I cleared my throat while Kayla glared at me as I had ruined her 'moment'. Maya laughed and when I looked at Jacob, I could swear he looked thankful.

Maya and Jacob started talking and man they looked so adorable together but still OUCH the look on Kayla's face was priceless.

Tori made her way towards Caleb before sitting on the empty seat next to him. I saw Scarlett tighten her grip on his hand.

"Heyy Caleb, you look hot today" Tori winked while she glared at Scar. Is this bitch asking for a slap??

"Hey Tori, you look somewhat presentable" Caleb commented on her choice of clothes. A horrendously ugly crop top with extra short shorts.

Tori's face dropped to the floor.

"Hun close your mouth, you'll ruin your plastic surgery" Maya commented leaving us all in fits of laughter. Tori just glared at her.

We turned our heads back to Scarlett and stared at her hoping she'd get the idea to go ahead with step 1 of our magnificent plan. MUAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Scarlett was staring at Caleb while he stared back. They both started leaning closer to each other, Tori cleared her throat cutting them off. THAT BITCH.

"Caleb can you come with me one sec" Scarlett whispered but loud enough for us to hear. Caleb winked and with that they both walked off, Caleb had his arm around Scar's shoulders.

Tori scoffed before turning her attention to me and Maya.

"You should really invest in decent clothes" Tori said to ME. Ohhh she's gonna regret starting this.

"You should invest in more clothes, no one wants to see your underwear!" I said before pretending to puke after looking at her.

"Well your an ugly tramp and how would you know about clothes, I bet that's why no boy will ever like you, a homeless guy can dress better than you!" She replied bitterly.

Her friends sniggered at this.

"How old are you??? wait you cant count that high" I scoffed.

"Isnt it time you kill yourself already?" Tori shouted like a gorilla

"Bitch, who left your cage open?? fuck off before I call the animal shelter, I'm so close to slapping you but again,that would be animal abuse." I shouted at her while people from other tables sniggered.

Maya, Noah and Caden laughed but the rest of them had their mouths wide open, including Jacob.

Tori just angrily strutted off.

"OH DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE SO SOON, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POISON YOUR COFFEE" I shouted and frowned dramatically, munching at my apple again.

Tori's POV:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BITCH'S PROBLEM. The ugly hoe is probably jealous that I can get any guy I want but no one even looks at her. Does she want me to ruin her life???

I couldn't take her stupidity anymore, so I walked off.

Just as I went out of the cafeteria door, my blood boiled.....

Caleb and that dog where inches away from each other. Caleb leaned in further closing off the gap.
That should me be not that disgusting bitch.

She cant fucking listen can she, I warned her.
That's it, I'm gonna sort her out myself.

I ran off to the bathroom, I needed to fix my makeup before heading to class.

I applied my mascara again and topped up my pink lipstick. I looked fabulous. An evil grin stretched across my face when I though of the perfect way to crush that toad, Scarletts little love life.

I was sooo excited but I had to wipe the grin of my face, don't want wrinkles like Aria's now do we??

Mayas POV:

My mood instantly brightened after showing 'The three Bitches' who the real bosses are, aka Me Aria and Scarlett. I just couldn't help but grin while i was heading to my class.

I haven't been in this class before.. soo i didn't know who to expect.

"SHIT!" I exclaimed realizing i was late... Well done Maya. Now i've just made this one hundred times more awkward.GREAT.

As i walked in the classroom, my eyes instantly found a familiar face.... Damien. "Yay" I muttered to myself sarcastically.

"Why are you late?" The teacher interrupted.

"Sorry, I got caught up talking to my History teacher" I lied.

"This should be the last time that you come late to my lesson Miss-?"

"-Avery.. although my mum changed back to her maiden name Castellano, but i still kept mine as Avery because I'm a lazy piece of shit and really couldn't be asked!" I randomly Blurt out.

FUCK! Why couldn't i just shut my gob.... BUT Noooooooooo I had to elaborate. I noticed that the class were all mumbling and sniggering to each other including Damien.

"Excuse me?" The teacher asked trying to sound intimidating.

"Ohhh.. uhh... uhhhh.. forget whatever i said." I hesitantly responded.

The teacher obviously couldn't be asked for my stupid excuse, so she just nodded indicating me to sit down.

There was only one seat left, and that was in front of Damien... 'Why me!?' i thought to my self.

I slumped my self on the seat, and opened the physics text book that was already placed on my desk.

Damiens POV:

I had to do something to annoy her, 'hmmmmm..' I thought to my self. Everyone was getting on with there work while i sat here thinking of a brilliant plan.

"Pefect!" I mumbled to my self.

I then began kicking her chair, Yah don't judge me im immature so what....

Thirty seconds had passed and she still hasn't said a word.. or even flinched. This only made me more determined to keep kicking her chair until she turns around.

"WHAT!!!???" she shouted, making every head in the class turn towards our direction.

"Calm down.." I said trying to sound innocent, while giving her a small smirk.

I could see her entire face go bright red in anger....

"Whats happening over here?" The teacher said, while walking to our direction.

"Oh nothing, its just that this prick decides it would be perfect to keep kicking my chair!" She stated, with anger in her voice.

"Watch your language Miss Caste- I mean Miss Avery.." The teacher commented back.

"Tell this Idiot to stop kicking my chair!" She said sounding frustrated.

"You sir, stop kicking her chair!!" The teacher mentioned before walking away and towards her desk.

"Did you hear that pignut, S-t-o-p      k-i-c-k-i-n-g      m-y    c-h-a-i-r!" Maya said spelling out the words carefully.

"I got it!"

"Good!" She said before turning around.

I looked at the clock that was pinned up on the wall behind me, twenty minutes to go! My phone suddenly started vibrating in my pocket, i quickly took it out under the desk and looked at who was trying to text me..

Noah: He said that the money needs to be delivered in two months!

Damien: Don't worry, I will talk to him!

Noah: Damien he can't extend it any longer you know that...... there in danger! And we can't take there side..

Damien: I know... have you told Caleb, he can't get too close to her!

Noah: He isn't listening, even though he knows they ain't going to like it.

Damien: He is going to be the one suffering afterwards.. anyways we will all talk after my class finishes, meet me in the alleyway near my house, the others should be there too...

Noah: Okay, hopefully they didn't get themselves into too much trouble this time!

Damien: Lets just hope..