It's On Bitch.

Maya's pov:

BEEEEEEPPPPPPP BEEEEPPPP BEEEEEEPPP BEEEEEEEP....

My alarm went off 10 minutes ago, and I was currently laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. It was seven O' clock in the morning and i was exhausted due to last night.

Before actually dragging my butt out of the warm comfy bed, I decided to text Aria, Scarlett and Caden to meet up at the cafeteria so we could get some breakfast before heading to our classes.

After persuading my self to get out the bed, i headed to the bathroom to get changed into my outfit which was a black crop top, denim ripped skinny jeans, over sized knitted maroon colored sweater, paired with some black lace up zipper chunky boots.

"Wake up Jacob!" I said while walking over to his bed.

"Hmm.. yeah.... yeah I'm awake." He lazily replied.

"Kay don't blame me if you get late!" I stated, before walking out the door and closing it behind me.

As i was making my way to the Cafeteria, I bumped into Caden.

"Heeyyyyy Caden!" I greeted him.

"Heeyyyyy Maya!" He said mirroring me.

I laughed at this..

"Sooo,how you feeling today?" I asked

"My heads throbbing a bit, but i will survive." He chuckled.

We finally made our ways to the Cafeteria, and were greeted by the smell of pancakes wafting in the air.

"I'm starvinggggg..!" I said while licking my lips. Caden nodded in agreement and we went to go get our breakfast.

After getting our breakfast we went to the table we ate dinner at a couple of days ago. To my surprise I was greeted by the dogs, Aria and Scarlett.

"Heyyyyyy SHIT FACE!" Aria greeted me sounding a bit to enthusiastic.

"Hey, Cow!"I replied while giving her a small smile. Aria just laughed at this and gave Caden a small smile.

"Hey scarletttt..." Caden emphasized the word 't'.

"H-Heyy." Scarlett replied lazily.

"Some one didn't get enough sleep." I hinted

"None of us did!" Aria added.

We were all too tired to talk and argue about something stupid, so we just sat there in comfortable silence, Until....

"Ahhhhh, WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed.

Someone just dropped cereal on top of my head. calm down maya Calmmmm.... I turned around to come face to face with.... TORI!!!

"Oooooppsiessss, didn't see you there!" Tori snorted out while kayla and another girl laughed.

"Don't worry Tori, I doubt she washes her hair anyways this could give her an excuse to wash that birds nest!" Kayla said in between laughs.

"THATSS IT!" I said, before storming over to Tori and pushing her on the ground.

There was already a crowd forming... they all cheered on saying " CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT!!"

Aria, Scarlett and Caden all came trying to calm me down.

"STAY OUT OF THIS YOU GUYS!!" I shouted at them, before turning around and giving each one of the bitches a death glare.

Tori soon got up and came towards me, i couldn't process what had just happen... SHE SLAPPED ME ACROSS THE FACE...

"You asked for it bitch!" Tori spat in my face..

It's on, bitch.. i thought to my self Before swinging a punch to her face and pushing her back onto the floor of the cafeteria. I started pulling her hair while she tried scratching back, which was no use as it didn't seem to affect me!
I was filled with anger and hatred towards her that my body took over.

I repeatedly kept slapping her, until a firm arm wrapped it self around my waist and pulled me away....

"Snap out of it Maya!" Damien shouted, trying to get my attention

"THE BITCH ASKED FOR IT!" I shouted at Tori who was currently laying on the floor, covering her face.

Another husky voice interrupted, "Tori!"Jacob came running through the crowd, sounding concerned.

I calmed down a bit, by this time...... Oh shit! I was pressed against Damiens chest, my face turned extremely red, I lowered my head down so that no one could see how awkward i looked.

"Who did this to you?" Jacob asked with a hint of anger appearing in his voice.

"That crazy bitch standing over there!" Kayla spat out, while pointing her finger at my direction.

"Heyyy don't blame her, you fucktards started it!" Aria said stepping in front of me.

"You?" Jacob questioned with hurt in his voice, that he quickly covered up by giving be death glare.

I bit my lower lip and just nodded feeling guilty..... I guess you can say i have anger issues, which gets the best of me! I cannot tolerate when someone pushes me around, and treats me like i'm some kind of doll... Thinking of this made my blood boil!

"Come on Maya, lets go!" Scarlett spoke out. Damien let go of me, "Thanks." I muttered under my breathe.

Damien heard this and gave me a sympathetic  smile, mouthing the words 'No problem'.

As Me, Scarlett, Aria and Caden all headed out of the cafeteria we heard Noah and Caleb say "What did we miss?"

"Maya, what were you thinking?" Aria hesitantly asked me.

"Can we please not talk about this right now, i really just want to go take a shower and get changed before class starts!" I stated, not bothering to look at them.

They all nodded and stared at me, while i headed to the dorms.

Scarlett's Pov:

I was heading to my Biology class, thinking about what Maya had just done. I couldn't help but laugh at the bitches faces, I'm proud of her she put them in there places, I mean they deserved that! They have been treating us like crap, ever since we have got here!

As i stepped into my class, I saw a familiar face.... Caleb.

"HEYYY, Pookie bear." I smirked while heading towards his direction.

"Don't call me that in public!" Caleb said sounding embarrassed.

"Whyyy? I think it's cute." I winked at him before placing my back side on the seat next to him.

He just shook his head obviously not agreeing with the idea.

"Class, stand at the back of the room, I'm giving you a seating plan" The teacher stated as he walked in.
What a way to start the first class Mr. poo face I thought to myself.

"Omgg Scarlett" Caleb said before he burst out laughing. Fudge sticks. Did I say that out loud.

"Miss. Evans, would you like to repeat what you said" Mr. poo face said

"umm ehhh no thanks I think I'm fine" I replied

"Enough with that attitude, congrats you just earned a free coupon to stay with me after class for an hour" He said handing me a detention slip.

"No thanks again, I'll pass" I said. Shut up Scar what's gotten into you. You never answer back to a teacher.

"Young lady you're already off to a bad start, would you like another detention??" He threatened

"Now all of you get to the back of the class, while I give you the seating plan for the term"

With that we all marched to the back of the class.

"Omg Caleb, I got a detention on the first day, I didn't mean to be rude, it just came out" I whimpered to Caleb.

"Its okay honey bun, its just a detention" He smiled and took my hand into his.

Normally I would be blushing like mad but when I realised he called me honey bun, I burst out laughing.

"OMG, what.. did... you just...call me..."I said in between laughs.

"Honey bun , its cute" He said with a straight face which just made me laugh again.

"Young lady, are you begging for another detention??" Mr poo face called.

I shut up and stood near Caleb, hand in hand, while poo face announced our lab partners.

"Cynthia and Ryan, take a seat at the front, Andrew and Marie behind them, Scarlett and Caleb..."

YESSSSS I squealed before dragging Caleb with me and sitting behind a girl with blonde hair like mine, and a guy with brown hair that was quiffed effortlessly to the side.

"Wow I get to sit with my honeybun in biology, maybe it wont be so bad anymore" Caleb smirked

"I get to sit with pookie bear" I added sniggering while Caleb fake gagged at the nickname.

"OMG, you guys are so cute!! How long have you been dating??" Marie giggled, obviously having heard us exchanging such heavenly nicknames to one another (note the sarcasm)

"EWWW why would I go out with this thing!!" I shouted pointing at Caleb while he sat there with his mouth wide open.

"Okay OUCH honeybun, owwww my heart....ohh it hearts oh so bad!!" Caleb said dramatically as he grabbed the RIGHT side of his chest.

"Sorry pookie bear but your heart is on the other side, well unless your an alien" I added.

"omgggg I ship it!!" Marie squealed while I chuckled.

"See babe, everyone wants us together" Caleb smirked

"you wish" I replied before turning my head back to Mr. Poo face while he described the different theories of evolution.

The rest of the period I continued taking notes and paying attention to what Mr.Harris (poo face) said but it was hard as I constantly felt someone staring at me and always turned to find Caleb staring at me. I always felt self conscious as I Stared at my hands when he looked at me and blushed. The things this guy does to me, I thought to myself giggling.

The bell finally rang. To others it was an annoying ding ding sound but to me it felt like an angel was whispering into my ears. Yeah I know. I'm dramatic.

2 hours of Biology, 3 welcome back lectures and I crashed onto my bed. Aria called us over to have a sleep over. I soon headed out to her room meeting Maya at her room before leaving.

"BYEEEEEE NOAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Aria yelled before kicking him out of the room.

"Whats up with you and Aria??" Maya asked Noah.

"Well she said you guys have a lot of talking to do. Apparently girl stuff and no boys allowed, so I guess ive been kicked out of my room, I'm heading over to Calebs though" Noah shrugged but seemed kind of dodgey.

"Well have fun girlies, don't worry, no guys will disturb your girly sleep over" he said chuckling.

OKAAAAY THENNNNN...............