Blessings And New Love

I smirked at the twins as their bags full of who-knows-what were tossed over the junkyard wall. Jerrie looked over and saw me smirking, "What you lookin at Bells?" The tip of my tail scrunched up slightly, Jerrie knew I hated it when he called me that nickname. "Nothing much," I replied back sarcastically, "Just a pair of tiger cats that lost their "hard-owned" loot that's all." Rumple leaned forward to pounce right on top of me and growled playfully, "You'll pay for that Bellsy!" Before I could respond to Rumple's variation of my nickname, the tiger queen lunged right on top of me and batted at my ears, pinning me down. I batted at Rumple's ears, one of her main weaknesses, and she let out a few giggles, "Stop it Bellsy! You know I'm ticklish there!" I smiled as I rolled to the side pinning Rumple down instead, "Then don't pin me next time!" Unbeknownst to me, Quaxo and Munkustrap were watching us the entire time.

*Quaxo's P.O.V*

I smiled fondly at my little sister whom was play fighting with both Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer. It was then that I felt Munkustrap slide in next to me. Before the Sentinel could mutter a word to me, I intervened, "You have become quite fond of my sister Sentinel." He gulped, "Is it that noticeable?" I turned to face him, and him vice versa, "I only want what is best for my sister. She's all I have left." Munkustrap shook his head, "What about Victoria? She seems fond of you." My paws tingled at the thought of Victoria's name. It was true, I did have feelings for the pure white queen but I didn't know if she felt that same way as I did. Munkustrap seemed to pick up on this and sighed, "If you don't tell her tonight, you might loose her to one of the other toms." I shook my head sharply, "No, s-she wouldn't." I then took a second to regain my composure and then looked at Munkustrap once more, "Just don't do anything stupid with my sister. Treat her like the flower she is, please." He nodded, "I merely asked for your blessing. I wish to ask her and Demeter to court me tonight during the ball." I smiled slightly, "Arabella AND Demeter? You will have your paws full in a few moons." He smiled back, "Thank you Misto." It was then that Munkustrap jumped off the stove where we had been sitting during the conversation. Before I jumped off the stove to be with Arabella, I felt a small paw weakly hold onto my wrist, "Don't go. I heard everything." I looked over my shoulder to see Victoria anxiously sitting behind me. I smiled awkwardly, "Y-You heard everything? I'm sorry I know that you don't feel..." My words came to a stop as her soft and pure lips pressed against mine. My paws instinctively wrapped around her waist while Victoria's paws wrapped around my neck and shoulders. We broke away from the kiss, paws still in place as they were before, and Victoria smiled, "Does that finish your thought? If you'll have me Misto, I will be wholly yours forever." I pressed my forehead against hers and smiled, "Then I am yours as you are mine." I backed her up to the wall of the stove, opened up an nearby hatch where we both slid inside as we kissed once more.

~~~
Hey guys! I'm super sorry for not updating for a while but here's a short chapter that leads up to the next scene in the movie-version of CATS. I will update again soon!