6

A boring office seems really nice right now. All I could think was 'What did I do to Caden to deserve this'?

Blood started to drip onto my new shirt. "Shít" Mr. Smith muttered and jerked my arm towards the house. My fighting seemed to only make things worse. I wasn't on the mood to fight anymore. I looked to the street one more time to see Cadens car stopped in the middle of the street. Mr. Smith almost made it to the house when he dropped my arm and fell to the ground in pain "Don't you ever lay a hand on her again!" I heard Caden yell at him. I took that shot as my chance to run. Running down the sidewalk I could hear Caden yelling. Getting to the end of the block I tripped on a uneven side of concrete. That's when I lost it. My knee hurts, my nose hurts. They are both bleeding now. Caden doesn't want me and is a big jerk!

Feeling someone lift me onto their hip forced me to scream even louder. "Sophie! Stop babe. Its me Caden." He hushed me while walking back down the sidewalk.

"Noo! Owie!" I cried onto his shoulder while Caden opened the car door and sat me down. Quickly taking off his tie he held it up to my nose "Sophia I need you to hold this to your nose." I turned my head away from him. There is no way I want anything touching me right now. "Hey now, calm down Sophie."

Caden held his tie on my nose while calling Albert on his phone. Caden got in and sat with me on his lap. My crying calmed down to just sniffles while Caden wiped the tears away. A knock on the window made me jump while Caden just threw his keys at Albert and told him to drive to the hospital.

___________________________________

The nurse took me and Caden into a hospital room. Caden told her all about how he found me and what has gone on in the past few days. I liked the nurse. She was nice and funny. I figured out that her name was Alyssa.

Soon after Alyssa finished cleaning me up she left to get the doctor. "Caden can we go?" Caden looked tired and was slumped in the waiting chair. His hair was no longer perfect and his white shirt had blood on it. He threw his tie away as soon as we got here. "Once the doctor says we can leave then we'll go." His voice wasn't the same hard voice. It was softer, like how my mom used to talk to me.

A man with brown hair and glasses with a white coat on walked in. He smiled at me and Caden then sat down on his wheely chair. "So it seems to look like she needs her vaccines. But otherwise everything else can be handled with proper nutrition and care." The doctor was telling Caden while Alyssa came in with a tray holding needles.

"Caden I want to go home now." I whined slowly sliding off the table and over to him. Caden lifted me up onto his lap and kept talking to the doctor. I watched Alyssa prepare the shots quickly dreading what is to come next. Caden could tell that I was freaking out and wrapped his big arms around me. He pushed my head into his neck "If you are good I'll buy you a stuffed animal." He whispered to me.

I felt the needle go into my arm and was quickly followed by another one. It hurt but not as bad as I thought it would. Plus I really want a stuffed animal.

"All done." Alyssa said and left the room. Being so tired from what happened all day I can't help but slowly fall asleep in Caden's arms.

_________________________________

Okay so I know I said tomorrow but now its 12:15 a.m. which does mean tomorrow so I updated. I'm going to go to bed peeps. Nighty night! Luvs ya

Edited