10

"It was not that bad Soph..." Albert told me while he backed out of the drive way.

"Mr. Davidson! Mr. Davidson!" People were everywhere. They banged on the windows when they got one look at Daddy.

Why are they doing this?

I thought when Daddy opened my door and pulled me out of the car. We are back at Daddy's work to 'do some work that needs to be done'

A woman jumped out of the crowd "Why the kid Mr. Davidson?" She shouted over the crazy group of people. He just kept walking with Albert pretending that the lady didn't exist. I griped Daddy's shirt collar and looked over his shoulder. The people started to shout questions at me but a big glass door cut them off. But not before I waved and smiled at them.

Bye loud people!

Daddy sat me down once we got to two doors. It opened and a few people got out while we got on. Albert reached to push a button but I quickly yelled "C-can I push the button?" I asked sweetly Albert nodded and told me to push the button '60' I did and giggled once it lighted up with a blue light. I felt the floor move up and looked out the window. We left the busy street with cars and joined the skyscrapers and birds.

Leaving the fun box with doors we walked into a quiet lobby. The cake faced lady was at her desk glaring at me. Daddy stopped at her desk to pick up a file "Good morning Mr. Davidson" he nodded while looking through the papers. Albert disappeared from sight once we got off the elevator. "Mr. D?" Cake face whispers sounding like a dying cat.

"What do you need?" He asked while closing up the papers. The lady leaned over the desk. You could see down her tight dress. I just noticed that her blue eye shadow matches her blue dress.

"Well I was wondering if you needed me to come over tonight and help with your work again." Daddy's eyes got big and he looked down at me then back at the lady.

"No thanks" he said quickly then began to walk to his own office.

Very quickly my curiosity got the better of me "Daddy?" He humed at me to continue "what did she mean by help you with work?" I asked.

Daddy shook his head "I have no idea kid." He muttered awkwardly and closed his door behind us.

Daddy had to go to a meeting so he gave me crayons and a coloring books. Don't get me wrong, I love coloring. But when you color Disney princesses for a hour it gets kind of boring.

Looking around I noticed that daddy's office is very white. Maybe that's why he is so crabby am the time here. IT'S SO SO DO BORING!!!! Maybe he would like it if I drew some pictures on the wall for him? Gosh, sometimes I even impress myself with my ideas!

I grabbed my favorite purple and pink crayons and walk to the wall by the window. First I drew myself. I had pretty pink hair and a purple dress. Then I drew Daddy and Albert. Of course Albert had coffee in his hands. After a long period of unicorns, rainbows with only shades of pink in them, and lots of me and Daddy I felt like the office looked better than ever.

I heard the door open and I looked up to see Daddy walk in with Albert and a new guy. I ran up to Daddy and huged his legs "Hi!" I smiled up to him proudly. Daddy looked so happy he was in shock. Albert was trying to hide his laughing while the new guy grinned "I made your office pretty Daddy!"

Albert finally couldn't hold back his giggles "Yeah Cade, look at how good Sophie did at making your office pretty!" Daddy gave Al a glare and picked me up.

"Baby why did you color on the walls?" He asked me.

What do you mean why?

Does Daddy not like it?

"Because your office was boring" I whispered. I'm starting to feel that he may not like my pictures.

Daddy didn't look happy anymore. "Sophia drawing on the walls is very bad! You should know better" I hung my head in shame.

"Oh don't be so harsh on the kid Caden. She gave you pink hair! Be greatful." The new guy laughed. He looked like Daddy but younger. Brown hair and really tall.

"Yes well I would prefer if you kept your pictures to paper from now on okay Soph?" I nodded quickly feeling lucky that I got off the hook.

The new guy coughed dramatically "Are you going to introduce me to my niece or...?" Daddy rolled his eyes at him making me laugh.

"Collin this is Sophia; Sophia this is my younger brother and your uncle Collin." I waved and Collin waved back. I like him. He seems nice.

Daddy sat me down saying that he needs to shut down his computer before we leave. I ran to put my crayons and coloring books away in my tub that Daddy keeps here for me.

Collin handed me some colors and helped me put my stuff away "Don't worry kid, you Dad is just jealous that you got pink and purple hair and he only got pink."

________________

Sup peeps! How's it going?

So now we got another new character, Collin. I like him. Do you guys like him? Thanks for all the likes!

Luvs ya! Peace out peeps

Edited