22

I hung up the phone. Something I should have done when she said her name. Pushing my phone into my pocket I entered the kitchen once again to see Al looking at me expecting a explanation.

"I will need a new phone and a new number by noon." I mutter and steal a piece of Sophs food. She looked up at me annoyed that I was eating her breakfast.

I point to her food "eat before I eat it for you. You are going to daycare today so you need to be ready to play all day."

Albert handed my cup of coffee to me and smiled "Anything for you sugar plum."

I laughed "You are not going to be 'playing' all day. You will be working."

Al shook hus butt while leaving the kitchen "I always work it!"

Sophie giggles and kept on eating "what am I going to do with you two?" I ask and take another piece of waffle off her plate.

"I dunno" she whispered.

I dropped off Sophia at daycare. I made sure no paps got too close. Now I'm sitting at my desk as I go through all my emails that Albert said might be important.

"Bill, bill, John Stein nope. Bill, Sophs father, bill, bil-" what? I quickly scroll back up and looked at the title.

Name: Victor Gregory
Subject: My daughter Sophia

Why is this here? I look up and see my whole office empty. Should I open this?

Sophia P.O.V.

"Higher Ms. Embry! Higher!" I laughed while she pushed me on the swings. Ms. Embry said that she will play with me because no one else wants to. Meanies! Daddy and uncle Collin both had to work. Which also meant that Al had to work too. Soon Ms. Embry's arms got tired so we just sat on the swings. We talked about how we both think unicorns are real and about how I'm a princess.

I wanted to keep talking and playing outside but some men started to flash lights at us. They knew my name but I didn't know them. Daddy always said not to talk to strangers. Its dangerous. "How about we go inside Sophie" Ms. Embry lead me back into the building where we played dolls.

"Its unfair." I muttered and looked up at her.

She looked down at me and smiled "just think, now we get to play with the dolls!" I nodded and went back to picking between the blue dress or green one.

"Ms. Embry may I speak to you?" The lady who sat in the front desk came into he room. She said yes and got up quickly saying that she will be right back.

Ms. Embry didn't come back though. Her purse was gone and everything. I thought that she was my friend but I guess I was wrong. I tried to color a pretty picture for daddy to make me feel better but none of the girls let me use the pretty colors. All I had was brown, black and grey.

I don't want to be here anymore. I miss Daddy.

Caden P.O.V.

I felt sick. Almost to the point that I needed to have a bucket sit in my lap. He couldn't possibly do that.

I just thought that it would be a smart idea to let you know that I plan to take action.