7

Being so tired from what happened all day I can't help but slowly fall asleep in Caden's arms.

Caden P.O.V (oh the difference!!)

Sitting in my office trying to do the work I didn't do at work is frustrating. Why didn't I just do work there? Oh wait, I couldn't do work at work. I had other activities which ended up badly in the first place.

Logging off of my computer I slid back from my desk. Forget work, I have other things I need to worry about. Walking out of my office and down the hall I almost pass by my guest bedroom but stop. Looking through the cracked door I could tell that Sophie was still asleep. I can't believe I let the kid stay. What is wrong with me? I hate kids, always have.

Stop it! Don't over think this. Last time you ended up with a crying child in the hospital. Taking a step back from the door I kept walking down the hallway.

____________________________________

"So what are you going to do with her?" Albert asked me from the couch. For everyone who doesn't know, Albert is not just my assistant. He's my best friend.
Throwing my head back I look up at the ceiling "I have no idea. How am I supposed to take care of a child? I've never had to be in charge of another living thing!"

We sat for a few moments in silence then Albert started to talk again. "Are you going to keep her?" He asked quietly. That's a good question. I thought about this so many times in the past few days. Maybe I could keep her. It can't be that bad.

___________________________________

Sophia P.O.V.

Rolling over onto my side I keep my leg out and away from me. My knee hurts really bad. Cuddling my new sock monkey closer to me I relax into the warm bed. I can't hear anything but that is okay. I rather sit here in the quiet for a little bit.

I wonder where Mommy is. She said she'll be right back. Mama promised that when she comes back she will have that new bow I saw in the front window of the store on the corner. Why would she just leave me like that and not come back? Caden came back for me. Did I do something wrong to make her mad? This just isn't fair!

Sliding out of bed I walk out of the room slowly due to my leg. The nurse wrapped it in a pink and purple bandage. Holding onto my monkey I enter the living room.

Does Caden even want to keep me? Probably not. He thinks I'm an annoying kid. Jerk! I would have been just fine if he would've left me alone.

Looking at Caden and Albert's heads facing the TV makes my anger boil. I could feel my ears and face get hot. Meanie should have just left me like mommy!

Chucking my monkey at Caden's head I'm glad that I didn't miss. Well glad until he turned around. I shouldn't have done that. He looks really angry.

"Did you just throw your monkey at me?" He asked as his voice was really scary. Yep he's mad.

__________________________________

This is a shorter chapie. Sorry guys. I'm really tired so I'm going to go to bed. But it's almost the weekend so I'll update a lot hopefully! See you around, lubs ya! ❤❤

Edited