21

I left her night light on and her bedroom door open just a tad. Walking into my bedroom I see a empty bed. It saddens me to know that she is sleeping in her own bed. I pull back the covers and slide in. I fell asleep so quickly that I didn't even have time to have a second thought.

I sat on the couch watching the early morning news. It was 5:30 and I needed to be at work at 8. I scrolled through my phone not truly paying attention until I heard something that peaked my interest,

"Thank you Mark for that wonderful introduction. Hello New York and I have quite the story for you. As being named top reporter of the year my name is Julie Michaels. This new story is about heart-throb Caden Davidson.

Young billionaire Caden Davidson has recently been spotted with a young girl. They have been seen at Mr. Davidson's work, restaurants, stores, and even seen dropping off the child at Sunshine Daycare. It seems like Caden has attempted to keep this young girl out of the starlight. But with some informants we have been told that her name is Sophia McKenzie Gregory.

Now her last name has been changed to Davidson obviously. She is 5 years of age and quite the cutie. We have tried to reach out to Caden and his associates but they have declined any sort of communication. Has Caden really decided to changed his player and hardcore party ways to help raise this child? Or is it a publicity stunt?

This is Julie Michaels and I will work my hardest to bring the people of New York more information on this topic in the up coming days. Now back to you Mark."