13

I scream at him more and kick his seat one more time. "You are so getting it when we get home."

Daddy slowly pulls up into our driveway. Putting the car in park I push myself into the seat. Daddy got out of the car and closed his door then opened mine "come on kid" I slowly got out and waited for him to grab the bags. We walked into the house and I bolted up the stairs to daddy's room.

"Sophia!" Daddy yelled up the stairs. I ignored him and jump under the covers of his bed.

Caden P.O.V.

"This kid will be the death of me" I muttered and walked upstairs. I walk past my room where I knew she was hiding and over to the next room. I sat the paint cans down and looked at the now barren room. I had Albert and Collin move out the furniture. Now its just a white walled room.

I enter my room and see the little lump in my bed "uh what could this lump be?" I question and sit next to it. I poke her head under the covers and she giggles. I smile a little and pull a stand of he hair gently "Hello?" She giggles more.

"Come on little miss trouble you need to get up" I laugh while pulling the blankets down.

"Noo I'll be good now daddy!" She crys and grabs ahold of my arm.

"Nope you should have been good in the store babe. Let's go" I tell her and stand up. I stopped in my closet for two old T-shirts then I left the room. I knew she would follow, she's like my little shadow.

Entering her old room I stand by the paint cans and brushes. Sophie trots into her room and stands in front of me pouting "what are you doing?" She questions while I open one of the paint cans.

Standing up I hand her one of the T-shirts to put on, "you my dear are going to paint your own room." I say.

She pulls her head through the hole and looks up at me with a glare. Her arms are still inside the shirt with hair puffing out of the top so it was a funny sight "but I don't wanna do that" she complains.

I laugh and switch shirts "well we were going to have just daddy, Albert, and uncle Collin paint but now you are going to do it." I help her hand through the correct arm holes and hand her a brush.

She looks at the brush then back at me and drops the art utensil "I don't know how to do this though!" She crys.

I shake my head at her and dip the brush into the paint and put the brush in her. I walked the tear faced girl to the closest wall and pulled her hand to the wall. We (I) moved our (her) hand up and back down again leaving a pink paint trail on the wall. "This paint goes only on the walls and nothing else. Move the brush up and down. See easy peasy lemon squeezy!" I instructed her.

I stepped back and watched her paint a tiny section of the wall "I'm going to be right back Soph, you keep painting" I walk out after hearing a meek 'ok'

Strolling into the kitchen I can smell pizza. "Who ordered pizza?" I ask when I enter the kitchen. Collin rose his hand while Albert had his head face down on the table.

"How can you be in such a good mood you idiot?" Albert's voice was strained. I laughed and grabbed two plates for me and Sophie.

"I didn't go out to clubs, get drunk, and come home at 3 in the freaking dinking morning babes" I put two pieces of pepperoni pizza on my plate and one slice on Sophie's.

Albert and Collin grumbled and followed me towards Soph's room "Do we really have to paint today?" They asked in unison. I laughed and shook my head

"Nope" we enter the room to see Sophia sat in the middle of the room pouting "you better start painting again young lady" I tell her sternly.

Sophia rolls her eyes but gets back up and starts painting the wall "and lose the attitude as well Sophia." I check on Albert to see him curled into a ball on the floor and Collin sneaking pepperoni off of Sophia's pizza. What a day!

_

____________________

There will be a update either tonight or Saturday! I am hoping to be able to do two or three updates.

Thx guys!

Luvs ya peeps!

Peace out

Edited