12

"Can we make my room tomorrow daddy?" She asks halfheartedly. I threw the covers over our bodies and layed my arm over her stomach

"Of course."

________________________________

"Okay babe pick out a color." Daddy instructed me. He placed me down on my feet and held my hand. I'm super excited because we are starting on my room today!

I looked at all the tiny pieces of colored paper. I could do yellow, I like yellow. No, no my room would look like a banana. I do like blue though. But blue is like water and thinking about water makes me have to pee a lot... This is a hard decision. All of daddy's rooms are brown or white.

Ring.... Ring.... Ring...

"Hello?" Daddy answered his phone. He let go of my hand and walked a little ways away from me. He started talking to someone while I focused on the color of my soon to be the best room ever!

"No... No I want that lot. We already have plans on what we are building... I don't give a fück about what you have to do... Get the job done!" He angrily hung up the phone and put it in his pocket.

I finally decided that I wanted a pink room. I reach up and try to look at the pink slip from the tray. "Come... On!" I breath out while I'm on my tiptoes. Getting annoyed I pull myself on the ledge and finally look at them nice and close.

I decided on bubble gum pink. Its prefect! I grab the slip and looked down at the floor.

That looks a lot farther down than it did before...

I mentally prepared myself for the fall and began to slowly slid to the ledge "Don't you even dare Sophia MacKenzie!" Daddy yelled at me.

I quickly scooted my butt back and waited for daddy to pick me up from the make shift seat. "Sometimes I wonder how you get up on these things" he mumbled while walking to the counter to get the paint.

I guess be isn't in the best mood.

"Let's go Sophia" daddy tried to pull the doll from my arms.

"No! I want her!" I stomped my foot on the floor.

Daddy rolled his eye at me and put the doll on the top shelf and away from me "No, you have dolls at home to play with"

"I don't have that one! I want that one!" I jumped for the doll.

It will be mine!

He grabs my arm and pulls me away and forces me to look at him "Sophia no. You need to stop making a scene."

Daddy starts to walk toward the exit with my hand in his. I try to pull my arm out but I'm not strong enough.

Fine you are going to be like this...

"Get out of the road." Daddy was getting mad but I didn't move. I was going to sit in the middle of the street until he goes back and gets me my doll. "If you don't get out of the road right now Sophia I swear"

"You are not supposed to swear!" I told daddy.

"Do not yell at me! Get your âss over here!" Daddy yells at me again. Nope.

"No cussing!" I point at him.

He sets the paint cans by the car and starts to walk back to me. "No!" I scream while running through cars that are parked. Sooner than later I felt daddy lift me up into his arms. By now I'm crying and begging for the doll.

Daddy sets me in my car seat, buckles me in and slams the door shut. I begin to kick the seat when he starts the car but he didn't stop for anything.

"Sophia Mackenzie Davidson! Stop it! I am done with this tantrum."

I scream at him more and kick his seat one more time. "You are so getting it when we get home."

________________

Looks like someone is having a bad day...

I hope none of you guys have had a bad day today!!!

Luvs ya peeps!
Peace

Edited