18

We walked inside just like that. Ms. Embry and me ate apple slices together and played all day. I forgot all about those mean girls.

"I like you Ms. Embry." I layed my head on her arm while she read a book to me and Daisy.

She stopped reading and looked down at me "and I like you too Sophia."

"Good morning Mr. Davidson" Cake face called out to me. I chuckled at the thought of Sophie calling her cake face. She does match her eye shadow to her shirt everyday. And the only colors she ever wears are turquoise, pink, and red.

"Yes, good morning. I need to know what conference room Mr. Stien is in." I ordered and picked up more files off from the counter.

"I will tell you if you will help me with my little problem." Cake face's voice whispered crawled into my ears. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my hand over my face.

"That was a one time thing. Only a one time thing. So now tell me where John is so I can leave this area." She looked shocked at my rude comment but I couldn't care less. I have places to be and things to do.

Like Embry.

Wait. No.

Bad Caden!

Bad boy.

"Conference room 2." She said quietly and looked at her computer screen.

"About time. Thank you" I say and pull the heavy stack of files to my office. I dropped them off then I entered the conference room.

"Well if it isn't the Mr. Davidson!" He voice boomed through the room. John was dressed in a nice suit and was sat at the head of the table.

That's my seat but okay.

"Please excuse my PA, Rose, she is going to be staying and taking notes about our meeting if you don't mind."

"Yes hello Mr. Stein, let's get down to business. I'm a busy man and I got a date for dinner tonight." I said hurriedly. I can not miss pizza night.

Sophia's P.O.V.

It was the last snack time of the day. We got a mini bowl of cereal. I choose the one with little marshmallows in it. I never left Ms. Embry's side since this morning. We played with dolls, ate, read books, sat on the swings, and colored pictures for daddy. She even helped me write my name!

"So what do you do for fun Missy?" She asked me. I stuffed my mouth with the marshmallows

"Umf play with daddy and uncle Collin, Albert doesn't play very much. He says he is too proper" I said all while trying to swallow.

Ms. Embry shook her head and grabbed a napkin to wipe a little bit of crumbs off if my face "maybe we should swallow before we talk next time." I smiled at her and kept picking out the little pieces of sugar. The only reason to pick that kind of cereal.

I finished with the marshmallows and slightly pushed the bowl away "I'm done." I plainly told her.

"How about you eat the other pieces?" She asked me.

I scrunched up my face "nah, those are the gross part." She laughed at my funny face, picked up the bowl and went to out it away.

I wonder what daddy is doing?

Caden's P.O.V.

"No. I need to have at least 50% of the profits!" John's hands slams on the table. Rose jumped startled at Stein.