Lay: Sensitive

It was just a normal day for you and Lay. You two have been best friends since high school. You had gotten a text a few hours before from Suho that Lay was injured, and who else would be the best to take care of him? You of course! Exo had left to go get lunch, while leaving you and Lay alone.

You were sitting beside him on the couch while he rested his head on your shoulder. You clear your throat, this makes him lightly lift his head up. He winced in pain and pressed his hand on his lower back.
You sigh and pull the blanket off of him.

"Oppa, why don't you go take a hot shower to ease the pain, i'll make you some soup" you told him, staring at him with pleading eyes, hoping that he'll agree.

"Okay (y/n), only because you look cute" he smiled and patted your head before standing up and leaving to the bathroom.
You blush and smile to yourself. You stand up and make your way to the kitchen to prepare his food.

After about 20 minutes you had finally finished making his meal. You place the bowl of steaming soup on the table. You hear lay get out of the shower. You hear him leave the bathroom and go into his room. After you give him some time to get dressed you knock on his door.

"Lay-oppa, the food is ready" you said. You waited for a response, but it was silent. You take in a deep breath and open the door and slowly peak in. You see Lay in basket ball shorts and a black pullover that had his name and number on the front in white letters. He was sleeping soundly in his bed. You quietly walk in and pull the covers over him. You unintentionally stare at his sleeping form, how could you not? He was amazingly beautiful, not one flaw. Your eyes move down to his lips. Before you begin leaning in you stop yourself and let out a sigh.
How can i think like this? Lay is my best friend. How can i be so selfish?
You mentally scold yourself. You stand up and begin to walk away, but a small groan stops you.

"(Y/n)-ah~ is that you?" Lay asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes, like a child. You turn around and return to sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Did i wake you?"

"Hm? No, i just remembered that you made food and i don't want it to get cold" you chuckled.

"Don't worry, i'll bring it to you. How's your back by the way?" You asked. He sighs

"Better, but it still hurts" he said. You nod in sympathy.

"Do you....want me to take care of it?" You asked shyly, wishing you didn't.

He smiled sheepishly and nods. And turn so his back is facing you. You take a deep breath and slowly reach your delicate hands to his lower back as you begin to massage him, he lets out a sigh. As if that didn't make that situation more awkward. A light shade of pink appears on your cheeks, you intentionally move your hands up to his shoulders, making him slightly jolt.

"Did i hurt you? You seemed surprised"  you asked.
He shook his head.

"No, it's nothing" he said. You continue then smirk as your hands slowly made their way to his neck, you barely touch the side and he jolts away from you and laughs nervously.

"Oppa are you ticklish?" You asked. He covers his neck and shook his head. You sit closer to him and try to move his hands. He continues to protest. You eventually pried his hands off, you lean in and lightly blow on his neck. He blushes and laughs as he pulls away from you. You laugh and continue your pestering.

You were practically crawling on top of him. You pin his hands over his head and he falls back onto the bed with you on top of him. Your laughs fade into silence once you realize your current position. You both stare at each other. Your grip loosens on his wrist and his arms pull you close to his body. You hear voices from outside of the room. And the door quickly opens.

Kai and D.O were standing in the doorway with Suho and Sehun behind them, staring at you two. You immediately sit up and get off of him.

"I-its not what it looks like!" You protest as Lay sits beside you while sheepishly looking down. Suho covers Sehuns eyes trying to protect the poor maknaes precious innocence.

"Sorry, didn't mean to intrude. We'll leave you two alone" kai smirks and closes the door behind him while you hear giggles from them. You blush and look at Lay.

"S-sorry oppa. I didn't know that would-"
You were cut off by him tightly grabbing your wrist and pulling you into a sweet kiss. You close your eyes and kiss back and wrap your arms around him lovingly.
He was the first to pull away.

"Thank you for taking care of me today, i really needed some rest, and what made it better is that i got to spend it with you" he said and smiled.

"I'm glad i can help you. I was glad Suho called me, otherwise we wouldn't be together like we are right now" you smiled back.

"If we weren't together now, we might have been in the future, because i can't even think of the future if you weren't in it with me"

He pulls you into a hug and cuddles you. Your arms around his torso and his arms around your waist. You were nuzzled into his neck, and being your normal mischievous self you give him a soft kiss. Making him lightly giggle and pull away. You look up at him.

"I love you Oppa" you kissed him once again before you go back to your original position.

"I love you too (y/n)" he said as he kisses your forehead, just before you two fall asleep in each others arms.