Chanyeol: Quarantine Cuddles

When Korea shut down, everyone thought it was the end of the world.

But not to you and Chanyeol.

The both of you wanted nothing more but to spend more time with him, and since he had more time off you were overjoyed. You made sure to quarantine alone for a week or so before going to see him. He was a well known kpop star afterall. It would be a tragedy one of EXOs main rappers got sick. And you honestly wouldn't forgive yourself if you were the reason he got sick. So, you made sure to take extra precautions even though he told you many times, '(y/n) you don't have to it's okay!'  
But you were stubborn, mostly for the right reasons though.

You drove to his apartment, remembering he still lives with some of his members. With your mask, sunglasses, and cap on you exit your car and make your way up to his floor. Excited to see him and finally be with him again and getting to egulf yourself in his very very comforting, A-grade bear hugs. You knock on the door and wait patiently. Your hands behind your back as you wait patiently.

Your Chanyeol answered the door. Bummed out in casual clothing, shaggy hair, his reading glasses and a surprised expression on his face. You giggled as he instantly picked you up and hugged you tightly, bringing you inside as he used his other hand to slam the door shut.

"Surprise!" You smiled brightly behind your mask as he set you on your feet. He smiled giddily like a child as he kissed your forehead.

"Ah, I'm so glad you're here...I've missed you" he exaggerated as he hugged you tightly. You pull your mask down and look up at him.

"I told you I'd come visit...I just wanted to make sure I was okay before coming over" You cheeckily grinned as a blush dusted your cheeks. He holds your face in his large hands as he kisses your lips softly, sighing as if he were in a daze.

"Did you eat yet?" You asked. He shook his head.

"Good, I'm making us dinner" You winked.

As you prepared a simple but healthy meal he made sure to help you. Whether it be slicing vegetables, cooking the meat, or making the rice he wanted to help you as much as he can without driving you too crazy. Of course, your time alone with him was interrupted by his other members. You didn't mind since you enjoyed their company as much as they enjoyed yours. They teased you and Chanyeol whenever you would visit, but  it honestly made you feel welcomed even more. Being Chanyeols girlfriend was very interesting. It wasn't easy dating an idol and you knew that, but those times of being able to see him after his busy work schedule were worth it.

Once dinner was made, you served him a bowl as well as yourself and sat at the table. Alone as you both fell in silence, scarfing down the hot food. As soon as you were done, you both went to his room. It almost felt forgein to you since you've been away for so long. You forgot just how small it really was. He gave you one of his hoodies to wear. It fit very oversized on you but it was the best feeling in the world at the moment. It smelled of his expensive cologne and draped past your hands, making you swing your arms side to side as you wait for him to get comfortable. He lays down first, pulling you with him. You squeal as you lay on his chest, listening to his calming heart beat. You smile to yourself as his hands rub up and down your back.

"I missed you" He whispered.

"I know honey you told be already" you slightly joke with a chuckle. He chuckled in response, his hand trailing up to caress your hair.

"Sorry, I just wish I could see you more..." His voice was suddenly more downcast than his usual 'happy virus' self. This worried you, causing you to lift your head to look at him, your brows furrowed with worry.

"I do too...trust me if I could have it my way I'd rather be here with you all the time...but, you're life is something that requires for me to be kept a secret...I don't mind it, but that also means I won't be able to see you as much" you told him. He nods, understandingly.

"I know...if I had the choice I would rather see you than anything" He said. You smiled a bit, tracing circles in the top of his hand, your fingers running over the veins. He deeply sighs, pulling you closer to his warm body kissing your lips once more.

"I love you, (y/n)" he said quietly.

"I love you too, Chanyeol" You whispered, closing your eyes.

Hey I know this is super short but I've been super busy and focused on my other stories. Plus, honestly I keep falling out of the Fandom every now and then. But, I will try my hardest to keep updating, so please give me suggestions on what I should write next.

-Mari 💞