Baekhyun: Tempo

Baekhyun sat in the car next to Minseok, who was almost dozing off in his seat. All of the members were exhausted to say the least after their performance for their new album so it was understandable as to why everyone was so quiet.

As their staff drove them home, Baekhyun was wide awake and energized after the concert. He thought of you all night while he danced to the sensual songs, only looking in the darkness of the audience, hoping that you would be there.

But as far as you knew, keeping you home was the safest way to keep you away from the jealous 'fans'.

He's been so busy lately with his schedule and the new album coming out. Not to mention the promotions, talk shows, interviews, fan meets....the list goes on and on!

It was no wonder he missed you so much! It's almost been a week since you last saw eachother. Baekhyun felt horrible, he knew how lonely you feel and how upset you get when he can't call. But tonight was the night that you would be reunite. He missed your smile, your voice, your eyes, lips, hands, hips, thighs! You name it, he missed it. He was completely intoxicated by the thought of having you once again tonight. Those long nights of hot love making, those steamy make out sessions while watching a movie, those cuddles and stolen kisses. He missed it all.

Baekhyun texted you as soon as he got in the vehicle. You knew how "frustrated" he was. And being the scandalous girlfriend you are, you decided to send him some...suggestive texts.

More specifically, the fact that his absence was making you...horny for him. Now, Baekhyun wasn't the type to send any suggestive texts or pictures. But, he wanted you so bad. He did explain what he was going to be doing to you when he got home.

Upon receiving his text, you giggled in excitement as you jumped off of your bed and rushed to prepare yourself for him, hoping that he wouldn't take too long. You wore his favorite lingerie that you wore on your one year anniversary. It was a cute set of lacey red garments with small bows sewn in. Over that, you slipped on some shorts and Baekhyuns hoodie. You turned on your T.V. as you brushed your hair, waiting patiently as his performance was playing on the screen. You practically scream at how sexy he looked.

Baekhyun was watching scrolling through his instagram as he waited patiently for the traffic to pass. He noticed some of the others doing this as well to pass time. He quickly got bored so he listened to music. He rested his head in Minseoks shoulder as he started dozing off as well.

After another hour or so, the painfully long drive home was over. It was almost 1 in the morning and he secretly hoped that you'd still be awake. He quietly walked into your apartment, hoping that he didn't wake up if you were sleeping. As he slipped his shoes off and set his bag on the floor he approached your room. The T.V. light illuminated your sleeping form. He lets out a small sigh, followed by his signature smile as he looked at you. He then quickly changed out of his streets clothes into some sweat pants and a T shirt.

As quietly as possible, he lifts up the covers and crawled into bed next to you. Just as he settled in his spot, you turned your body to look at him a smile on your face.

"Just kidding!" You laugh. Baekhyun giggles as he tackles you into a hug and smothers you in kisses.

"Aww I missed you~" you whine as you tightly hug him. He was on top of you, your arms resting on his shoulders as your legs linked around his waist.

"I missed you too" He reaches out and caressed your cheek. He lightly pecks your lips once more.

"I watched your performance" you smile up at him.

"Amazing as always...but you~" you point a finger at him, poking him in the chest, earning a giggle from him.

"You looked really sexy up there tonight...I'm proud of you" You giggled. He lays down, bringing you next to him so your head was on his chest.